Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > UFC

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #41  
Old 05-01-2009, 09:21 PM
Liddellfan
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

What about Nick Diaz?? That would blow minds having him back in the UFC.
Reply With Quote
  #42  
Old 05-01-2009, 09:23 PM
Miss Foxy
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liddellfan
What about Nick Diaz?? That would blow minds having him back in the UFC.
Dude don't get me excited!!
Reply With Quote
  #43  
Old 05-01-2009, 09:47 PM
Hughes_GOAT
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Mousasi is signed with DREAM
Reply With Quote
  #44  
Old 05-01-2009, 10:17 PM
atomdanger
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hughes_GOAT
Mousasi is signed with DREAM
We don't know the details of any Japanese contract.

A lot of guys are on contracts one fight at a time with Dream.
So its possible he is available, in fact when he said he was doing ADCC he said he was going to come to an American Org
Reply With Quote
  #45  
Old 05-01-2009, 10:29 PM
Vizion's Avatar
Vizion Vizion is offline
Hughes fanboy
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 2,217
Default

Dana White said he though Junie Browning might be the biggest thing to happen to the Lightweight division too...and that Phillipino guy reminds him of GSP or something,....

Needless to say, he can and has been wrong on more than a few of these predictions of his.
Reply With Quote
  #46  
Old 05-01-2009, 10:35 PM
Hughes_GOAT
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by atomdanger
We don't know the details of any Japanese contract.

A lot of guys are on contracts one fight at a time with Dream.
So its possible he is available, in fact when he said he was doing ADCC he said he was going to come to an American Org
the American org he's talking about is Affliction, not the UFC. and the fact he isn't fighting at MW anymore and instead at LHW or HW.
Reply With Quote
  #47  
Old 05-01-2009, 10:49 PM
atomdanger
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hughes_GOAT
the American org he's talking about is Affliction, not the UFC. and the fact he isn't fighting at MW anymore and instead at LHW or HW.
Yeah, so he said (about his weight).
Money can change a lot for a lot of people (Just not fedor).
Maybe Dana changed his mind about his weight class?
Reply With Quote
  #48  
Old 05-01-2009, 10:59 PM
Hughes_GOAT
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by atomdanger
Yeah, so he said (about his weight).
Money can change a lot for a lot of people (Just not fedor).
Maybe Dana changed his mind about his weight class?
a lot of if's and maybe's
Reply With Quote
  #49  
Old 05-01-2009, 11:09 PM
atomdanger
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hughes_GOAT
a lot of if's and maybe's
Well maybe if.... haha jk

yeah I know...

I just don't know of ANY MW's who aren't signed somewhere.
Reply With Quote
  #50  
Old 05-02-2009, 03:52 AM
medic92
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Llamafighter
Isn't a "Melvin" the male version of cameltoesis
I thought that was a moose knuckle...
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:16 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.