Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > Training/Nutrition

Old 02-04-2009, 09:53 PM
hizo64

Thumbs up I recommend a new joint product!!

I have tried just about every joint cream and joint medicine on the market to help my achey knees and shoulders that I hurt in football and in the gym. I never really had any luck finding a topical cream or joint pill that would really work, until now! I read about it in Muscle & Fitness and its called Celadrin, works 6X better then glutamin, osteoarthritis sufferers rave that its amazing. I finally decided to give it a try after my Nutritox joint pills ran out, I won the pills on Ebay and I bought the cream from Target.com. All I can say is WOW, it really has helped me a lot! My shoulders feel smoother when I rotate them, my wrist and elbow dont hurt under strain, and best of all I can jog pain free!! Just thought Id share this with you guys heres there website www.celadrin.com
Old 02-04-2009, 10:19 PM
cheachea

Thanks for the info. I need something for my elbow. It starts hurting when I do skull crushers(lying tricep extentions).
Old 02-04-2009, 10:37 PM
MMA, VCU, & Doctor Who

Send a message via AIM to VCURamFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by hizo64
I have tried just about every joint cream and joint medicine on the market to help my achey knees and shoulders that I hurt in football and in the gym. I never really had any luck finding a topical cream or joint pill that would really work, until now! I read about it in Muscle & Fitness and its called Celadrin, works 6X better then glutamin, osteoarthritis sufferers rave that its amazing. I finally decided to give it a try after my Nutritox joint pills ran out, I won the pills on Ebay and I bought the cream from Target.com. All I can say is WOW, it really has helped me a lot! My shoulders feel smoother when I rotate them, my wrist and elbow dont hurt under strain, and best of all I can jog pain free!! Just thought Id share this with you guys heres there website www.celadrin.com
Old 02-04-2009, 10:44 PM
hizo64

Quote:
Originally Posted by VCURamFan
Ha for a sec there I got a little lol
Old 02-04-2009, 10:46 PM
hizo64

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheachea
Thanks for the info. I need something for my elbow. It starts hurting when I do skull crushers(lying tricep extentions).
Ya I was having a problem with overhead dumbell triceps extensions with my elbow and my wrist, and I slather that cream on and Im golden. Im just glad I found something that works.
Old 02-04-2009, 11:04 PM
MMA, VCU, & Doctor Who

Send a message via AIM to VCURamFan

Quote:
Ha for a sec there I got a little lol
At first I thought the post was just spam, then I actually checked who had made the post & I realized it was an honest endorsement.
Old 02-05-2009, 02:52 AM
I'm kind of a big deal

With all the Phelps controversy right now, I was actually surprised to see that this wasn't regarding paraphernalia, but body joints.
Old 02-05-2009, 05:05 PM
CAVEMAN

Quote:
How much is the stuff?
Old 02-05-2009, 05:38 PM

What do you recommend for muscle recovery? I take Megawhey protein and multi vitamins, but need something for muscle fatigue after grueling conditioning classes.

[
Old 02-05-2009, 05:47 PM
hizo64

Quote:
Originally Posted by VCURamFan
At first I thought the post was just spam, then I actually checked who had made the post & I realized it was an honest endorsement.
Word, I was worried it was gonna sound like that lol