Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > Christianity

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 04-29-2009, 05:15 PM
Tyburn's Avatar
Tyburn Tyburn is offline
Angry @ Injustice!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: England
Posts: 16,923
Default Bassic Rules of The Law

*Murder is punishable by State Execution
*Manslaughter is punishable by Exile
*GBH towards Parents is Punishable by State Execution
*Servant/Slave stealing is punishable by State Execution
*Selling on a Stolen Servant/Slave is punishable by State Execution
*In the event of an accident by the use of physical force or machinery, the wounded must be fully compensated for loss of time and earning, until fully healed. (this only applies to cases where the victim is conscious)

*Masters may discipline their servants useing physical abuse, so long as the servant isnt killed.

*in the event of an accident that happens to a preganant women which causes the baby to be misscarried, presuming it is an innocent accident, the Judges will decide on the financial compensation, and the Husband of the woman may kick his head in

In the event that someone deliberately causes a misscarriage, the punishment is State Execution. The Scriptures consider the unborn child as a human being.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 04-29-2009, 05:18 PM
Crisco
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyburn
*Murder is punishable by State Execution
*Manslaughter is punishable by Exile
*GBH towards Parents is Punishable by State Execution
*Servant/Slave stealing is punishable by State Execution
*Selling on a Stolen Servant/Slave is punishable by State Execution
*In the event of an accident by the use of physical force or machinery, the wounded must be fully compensated for loss of time and earning, until fully healed. (this only applies to cases where the victim is conscious)

*Masters may discipline their servants useing physical abuse, so long as the servant isnt killed.

*in the event of an accident that happens to a preganant women which causes the baby to be misscarried, presuming it is an innocent accident, the Judges will decide on the financial compensation, and the Husband of the woman may kick his head in

In the event that someone deliberately causes a misscarriage, the punishment is State Execution. The Scriptures consider the unborn child as a human being.
Where are you getting these from? The bible?
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 04-29-2009, 05:33 PM
Tyburn's Avatar
Tyburn Tyburn is offline
Angry @ Injustice!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: England
Posts: 16,923
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crisco
Where are you getting these from? The bible?
Yep...just compiling a little list so I got them written down somewhere

*livestock that gets killed due to other farmers negligence, must pay the farmer for the loss of livestock and get rid of the dead animals
* if livestock from one farm, kills a beast from the other farm. Those animals left alive but involved in the fray, must be sold and the money split between both farms. The Dead Cattle meat must also be divided between the two farms (The execption being, again, a known aggressive animal who has attacked before, if this be the case, the offending animal must be killed)

Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 04-29-2009, 06:02 PM
NateR's Avatar
NateR NateR is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 5,734
Default

It might help if you posted the verses where they come from, so other people can look them up.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 04-29-2009, 07:00 PM
rearnakedchoke
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyburn
*Murder is punishable by State Execution
*Manslaughter is punishable by Exile
*GBH towards Parents is Punishable by State Execution
*Servant/Slave stealing is punishable by State Execution
*Selling on a Stolen Servant/Slave is punishable by State Execution
*In the event of an accident by the use of physical force or machinery, the wounded must be fully compensated for loss of time and earning, until fully healed. (this only applies to cases where the victim is conscious)

*Masters may discipline their servants useing physical abuse, so long as the servant isnt killed.

*in the event of an accident that happens to a preganant women which causes the baby to be misscarried, presuming it is an innocent accident, the Judges will decide on the financial compensation, and the Husband of the woman may kick his head in

In the event that someone deliberately causes a misscarriage, the punishment is State Execution. The Scriptures consider the unborn child as a human being.
nice .. so slavery is okay'd by the bible ... gotta go get me some slaves now ....
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 04-29-2009, 07:28 PM
Tyburn's Avatar
Tyburn Tyburn is offline
Angry @ Injustice!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: England
Posts: 16,923
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NateR
It might help if you posted the verses where they come from, so other people can look them up.
Sorry

All the above is paraphrased from Exodus Chapter Twenty One
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 04-29-2009, 07:32 PM
Tyburn's Avatar
Tyburn Tyburn is offline
Angry @ Injustice!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: England
Posts: 16,923
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rearnakedchoke
nice .. so slavery is okay'd by the bible ... gotta go get me some slaves now ....
Well...The Bible seams to mention Servants more then Slaves.

Servants are not Slaves, they are Hired Workers, basically. They have rights, have to be treated specific ways etc.

Its not quite Slavery in terms of what Whites used to do to Blacks...No. Its a kinda bondage thats more akin to Employment. Effectively Servants were slaves to their Masters, the same way you are to your line manager at work. Except, you line manager only pays you.

Servants get board and lodging, and get looked after aswell, but their contracts appear to only ever be for Six years.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 04-29-2009, 07:33 PM
Crisco
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rearnakedchoke
nice .. so slavery is okay'd by the bible ... gotta go get me some slaves now ....
You don't have any?
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 04-29-2009, 07:35 PM
Tyburn's Avatar
Tyburn Tyburn is offline
Angry @ Injustice!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: England
Posts: 16,923
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crisco
You don't have any?
by the sounds of it...they are more hassle then they are worth in regards to the Law
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 04-29-2009, 07:39 PM
Miss Foxy
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyburn
by the sounds of it...they are more hassle then they are worth in regards to the Law
I am like in the worst mood ever Dave and your bird avatar makes me laugh everytime!! And your dry sense of humor!!
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:32 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.