Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > The Woodshed

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 01-28-2009, 04:56 AM
billwilliams70
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Six Degrees Of Seperation

With the bad weather, it's getting pretty boring, so I figured I'd start a good movie game.

Pretty simple, you name 2 actors and everyone has to connect them within 6 movies.

An example:
Christian Bale to Natalie Portman

Christian Bale was in 3:10 to Yuma with Russell Crowe
Russell Crowe was in American Gangster with Denzel Washington
Denzel Washington was in Inside Man with Clive Owen
Clive Owen was in Closer with.....Natalie Portman.


I love this, so let's get it started with....Huge Jackman & David Spade.

Later.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 01-28-2009, 05:06 AM
VCURamFan's Avatar
VCURamFan VCURamFan is offline
MMA, VCU, & Doctor Who
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Basketball Capital of the World
Posts: 14,324
Send a message via AIM to VCURamFan
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by billwilliams70
With the bad weather, it's getting pretty boring, so I figured I'd start a good movie game.

Pretty simple, you name 2 actors and everyone has to connect them within 6 movies.

An example:
Christian Bale to Natalie Portman

Christian Bale was in 3:10 to Yuma with Russell Crowe
Russell Crowe was in American Gangster with Denzel Washington
Denzel Washington was in Inside Man with Clive Owen
Clive Owen was in Closer with.....Natalie Portman.


I love this, so let's get it started with....Huge Jackman & David Spade.

Later.
Hmmmmm...

Hugh Jackman was in Happy Feet with Robin Williams
Robin Williams was in Night at the Museum with Ben Stiller
Ben Stiller was in Anchorman: the Ron Burgundy Story with Will Ferrell
Will Ferrell was on Saturday Night Live from 1995-2006 with David Spade

O, right, I need to add a new one:

Viggo Mortenson to Jack Black
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 01-28-2009, 05:38 AM
billwilliams70
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by VCURamFan
Viggo Mortenson to Jack Black
Viggo in Appaloosa with Renee Zelweger (sp)
Renee Z in Shark Tale with Jack Black

Next up: John Travolta to Robert "Freddy Krueger" Englund.

Later.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 01-28-2009, 05:57 AM
VCURamFan's Avatar
VCURamFan VCURamFan is offline
MMA, VCU, & Doctor Who
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Basketball Capital of the World
Posts: 14,324
Send a message via AIM to VCURamFan
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by billwilliams70
Viggo in Appaloosa with Renee Zelweger (sp)
Renee Z in Shark Tale with Jack Black

Next up: John Travolta to Robert "Freddy Krueger" Englund.

Later.
Dang it, that was a lot faster than I thought it'd be.

John Travolta was in Pulp Fiction with Bruce Willis
Bruce Willis was in Live Free or Die Hard with Justin Long
Justin Long was in Dodgeball with David Hasselhoff
David Hasselhoff was in Knightrider with Robert Englund

Snoop Dog & Jason Stathom
__________________

Last edited by VCURamFan; 01-28-2009 at 06:03 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 01-28-2009, 06:55 AM
billwilliams70
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by VCURamFan
Snoop Dog & Jason Stathom
Snoop Dogg in Baby Boy with Tyrese Gibson
Tyrese Gibson in Death Race with Jason Statham

Jerry Seinfeld to Terry Bradshaw

I think we're the only ones playing......hope this thread gets more views/plays when everyone is up and at 'em.

Later.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 01-28-2009, 01:28 PM
jignpig
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by billwilliams70
Snoop Dogg in Baby Boy with Tyrese Gibson
Tyrese Gibson in Death Race with Jason Statham

Jerry Seinfeld to Terry Bradshaw

I think we're the only ones playing......hope this thread gets more views/plays when everyone is up and at 'em.

Later.
bee movie jerry seinfeld and kathy bates
waiting to launch kathy bates terry bradshaw!

clint eastwood to adam sandler
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 01-28-2009, 04:27 PM
chum567
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Clint Eastwood was in Space Cowboys with Tommy Lee Jones
Tommy Lee Jones was in Men in Black with Will Smith
Will Smith was in Hitch with Kevin James
Kevin James was in Chuck and Larry with Adam Sandler

Brad Pitt to Kevin Bacon
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 01-28-2009, 04:37 PM
Neezar's Avatar
Neezar Neezar is offline
SupaDupaMod
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: South
Posts: 6,480
Send a message via Yahoo to Neezar
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by chum567
Brad Pitt to Kevin Bacon
They were in Sleepers together.


Danny Glover to Samuel Jackson
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 01-28-2009, 04:59 PM
Llamafighter's Avatar
Llamafighter Llamafighter is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Astoria, New York
Posts: 4,982
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neezar
They were in Sleepers together.


Danny Glover to Samuel Jackson
Danny was in Saw with Cary Elwes
Cary Elwes was in Princess Bride with Robin Wright Penn
Robin Wright Penn was in Unbreakable with Samuel


John Wayne and Tom Cruise
__________________
"Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear - not absence of fear."
-Mark Twain

[
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 01-28-2009, 11:45 PM
VCURamFan's Avatar
VCURamFan VCURamFan is offline
MMA, VCU, & Doctor Who
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Basketball Capital of the World
Posts: 14,324
Send a message via AIM to VCURamFan
Default

John Wayne was in The Shootist with Ron Howard
Ron Howard directed Apollo 13 with Ed Harris
Ed Harris was in The Firm with Tom Cruise

Jeffery Donovan to Taye Diggs
__________________
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:14 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.