Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > UFC

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 04-28-2009, 02:01 PM
Buc Nasty
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Foxy
So he can grapple his dumb self back into reality cuz he aint sh*t..
Easy tiger!
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 04-28-2009, 02:01 PM
Buc Nasty
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiritwalker
The 7 defining moments.. of the 7.. 3 are losses.
Not much else to say...
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 04-28-2009, 02:08 PM
Miss Foxy
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buc Nasty
Easy tiger!
Oh I am going easy on him. Just ask the stupid guy I got into it with at a club on Saturday how fierce I can get.. He worked on TUF and hates Matt H...He was boasting about Serra in my presence and got cocky on me... Wrong move.....I was already warm n toasty from my cocktails...
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 04-28-2009, 02:13 PM
Crisco
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Foxy
Oh I am going easy on him. Just ask the stupid guy I got into it with at a club on Saturday how fierce I can get.. He worked on TUF and hates Matt H...He was boasting about Serra in my presence and got cocky on me... Wrong move.....I was already warm n toasty from my cocktails...
lol what did he do on TUF?
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 04-28-2009, 02:30 PM
Llamafighter's Avatar
Llamafighter Llamafighter is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Astoria, New York
Posts: 4,982
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crisco
lol what did he do on TUF?
He was the guy that was in charge of putting lifts in Serra's shoes.
__________________
"Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear - not absence of fear."
-Mark Twain

[
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 04-28-2009, 02:45 PM
Miss Foxy
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Llamafighter
He was the guy that was in charge of putting lifts in Serra's shoes.
LMAO!! He was some video engineer.. Ugg total *ss.. He was talking a mean bark I was like fool you wouldnt tell Matt to his face and then I was like Matt wouldnt even waste his breath on a scumbag like you.. I was brutal..
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 04-28-2009, 04:16 PM
Llamafighter's Avatar
Llamafighter Llamafighter is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Astoria, New York
Posts: 4,982
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Foxy
LMAO!! He was some video engineer.. Ugg total *ss.. He was talking a mean bark I was like fool you wouldnt tell Matt to his face and then I was like Matt wouldnt even waste his breath on a scumbag like you.. I was brutal..
You should have asked him why his nuts smell like shoe polish. then when he says "they don't" you say "they will" and you kick him in the wedding tackle!
__________________
"Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear - not absence of fear."
-Mark Twain

[
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 04-28-2009, 05:05 PM
VCURamFan's Avatar
VCURamFan VCURamFan is offline
MMA, VCU, & Doctor Who
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Basketball Capital of the World
Posts: 14,324
Send a message via AIM to VCURamFan
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Llamafighter
You should have asked him why his nuts smell like shoe polish. then when he says "they don't" you say "they will" and you kick him in the wedding tackle!
That's just dirty!
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 04-28-2009, 06:10 PM
County Mike
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Llamafighter
You should have asked him why his nuts smell like shoe polish. then when he says "they don't" you say "they will" and you kick him in the wedding tackle!
LOL
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 04-28-2009, 06:30 PM
Llamafighter's Avatar
Llamafighter Llamafighter is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Astoria, New York
Posts: 4,982
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by VCURamFan
That's just dirty!
It's such a cheapshot but if Bruce Willis does it to a terrorist it's so badass!
__________________
"Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear - not absence of fear."
-Mark Twain

[
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:01 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.