Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > Politics

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21  
Old 04-24-2009, 11:19 PM
J.B.'s Avatar
J.B. J.B. is offline
WAR CARDINALS!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Apache Juntion, AZ
Posts: 8,462
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheConcretekid
Imagine if the tables were turned.
So, let's be clear.

Do you believe that Sarah Palin is an extremist comparable to members of Al' Qaeda?
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 04-25-2009, 12:24 AM
Buzzard
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crisco
I said your mom and awaited your response to demonstrate how much a smug tight ass you are, completely devoid of any sense of humor.

You sir... Are garbage.

and for the record the world hates us and always will hate us.

We are white, Christian and rich.

You must be out of your fing mind if you think the world is ever going to not hate us.

Wow Crisco, two in one day. Apologize to one and throw the insults at another. Nice bypass of the cuss filter again. And to think that you wonder where my moral code comes from.
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 04-27-2009, 12:14 PM
Crisco
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzzard
Wow Crisco, two in one day. Apologize to one and throw the insults at another. Nice bypass of the cuss filter again. And to think that you wonder where my moral code comes from.
Witty.

Show me in the bible where saying Fing is against the moral code and I'll happily stop doing it.

Your a smug person and I don't care for you. You think your better then everyone.

News flash Buzzy your crap like the rest of us.
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 04-27-2009, 06:47 PM
Neezar's Avatar
Neezar Neezar is offline
SupaDupaMod
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: South
Posts: 6,471
Send a message via Yahoo to Neezar
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crisco
Witty.

Show me in the bible where saying Fing is against the moral code and I'll happily stop doing it.

Your a smug person and I don't care for you. You think your better then everyone.

News flash Buzzy your crap like the rest of us.
Cris, I used to feel the same way about this guy. I was angry about him coming around seemingly trying to make us doubt our beliefs, essentially poking holes in our faith. However, I have realized that he hasn't done that with one single person. It appears that he has only caused us to reinforce our beliefs and have us hold to them that much stronger.

I also started to wonder about the why of him coming here. I recognized him the other day. He has been coming here off and on for years. Anyway, as I was pondering over this a possibility occurred to me. He tries to appear so confidient and steady in his belief (or disbelief, if you prefer) yet he still keeps coming back here. Apparently something is compelling him to do so. He is still searching, still seeking, never content. Maybe he isn't so smug after all.


Denise

Last edited by Neezar; 04-27-2009 at 08:30 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 04-27-2009, 07:11 PM
Buzzard
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crisco
Witty.

Show me in the bible where saying Fing is against the moral code and I'll happily stop doing it.

Your a smug person and I don't care for you. You think your better then everyone.

News flash Buzzy your crap like the rest of us.
Here Crisco, read this link.

http://www.bible.com/bibleanswers_result.php?id=224

Here are a couple passages that you may have missed too.

Quote:
Ephesians 4:29 (New International Version)

29Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen.
Quote:
Luke 6:45 (King James Version)

45A good man out of the good treasure of his heart bringeth forth that which is good; and an evil man out of the evil treasure of his heart bringeth forth that which is evil: for of the abundance of the heart his mouth speaketh.

You project your negative opinions upon me, perhaps it is you and not I who think they are better than everyone else. News flash back to you. I am not crap, nor do I think you are.

Enjoy your day.
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 04-27-2009, 07:15 PM
Crisco
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neezar
Cris, I used to feel the same way about this guy. I was angry about him coming around seemingly trying to make us doubt our beliefs, essentially poking holes in our faith. However, I have realized that he hasn't done that with one single person. It appears that he has only caused us to reinforce our beliefs and have us hold to them that much stronger.

I also started to wonder about the why of him coming here. I recognized him the other day. He has been coming here off and on for years. Anyway, as I was pondering over this a possibility occurred to me. He tries to appear so confidient and steady in his belief (or disbelief, if you prefer) yet he still keeps coming back here. Apparently something is compelling him to do so. He is still searching, still seeking, never content. Maybe he isn't so smug after all.


Denise
Nicely put.

Lots of wisdom to be found in that post and maybe something he didn't even realize about himself.

I learn a lot about myself everytime someone pushes my buttons and I realize I have a very macho personality and my first instinct when someone makes me angry is this feeling that I need to challenge them. To put myself in there and say F you buddy I'll put the stamp on you.

I'm still working and learning on the right way to handle things like that. I grew up in a neighborhood that was a lot like jail. If someone disrespected you or took something from you had to get it back as fast a possible.

Even though I get older I get stuck with a lot of the habbits I had as a youngster including my temper haha.

Last edited by Neezar; 04-27-2009 at 08:31 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 04-27-2009, 07:23 PM
Crisco
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzzard
Here Crisco, read this link.

http://www.bible.com/bibleanswers_result.php?id=224

Here are a couple passages that you may have missed too.






You project your negative opinions upon me, perhaps it is you and not I who think they are better than everyone else. News flash back to you. I am not crap, nor do I think you are.

Enjoy your day.
While it could be argued that the things I've said to you where not all ment in mean spirit.

I project my negative opinions on you because you represent the opposite of what I hold to be true. I being a fallen human being sometimes have difficulty communicating my feelings in the proper manner all the time.

I do not care for your opinions Buzzard and your stance on life and God make me fear for your soul and that of any children you might bring into the world because they wouldn't receive a guiding hand toward God. I know this all sounds silly to you.

Often my fear translates to anger and frustration because you are simply one of those people that in unreachable at this point in time and I fear I'll do even worse by you by pushing to hard and miscommunicating scaring you away for ever.

I said we are crap because in the eyes of God we are not good enough. We fall short everytime because of our very nature and origins.

As for concretekid, he and myself had a previous history that had very little to do with you at all so understand why I snapped at you because you failed to keep your nose out of it.

Again my bravado got the best of me. Sorry.
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 04-27-2009, 11:57 PM
Buzzard
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crisco
While it could be argued that the things I've said to you where not all ment in mean spirit.

I project my negative opinions on you because you represent the opposite of what I hold to be true. I being a fallen human being sometimes have difficulty communicating my feelings in the proper manner all the time.

I do not care for your opinions Buzzard and your stance on life and God make me fear for your soul and that of any children you might bring into the world because they wouldn't receive a guiding hand toward God. I know this all sounds silly to you.

Often my fear translates to anger and frustration because you are simply one of those people that in unreachable at this point in time and I fear I'll do even worse by you by pushing to hard and miscommunicating scaring you away for ever.

I said we are crap because in the eyes of God we are not good enough. We fall short everytime because of our very nature and origins.

As for concretekid, he and myself had a previous history that had very little to do with you at all so understand why I snapped at you because you failed to keep your nose out of it.

Again my bravado got the best of me. Sorry.
It's all good. I apologize if I have offended you, as it has not been my intent. Enjoy your evening.
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 04-28-2009, 09:08 PM
atomdanger
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NateR
Agreed.

I'm kind of amazed that, after about 6 years, we're still under 5,000 dead in Iraq. Just going by casualty rates, that would make the Iraq War the most successful war in American history.

In WW2 alone, there were over 416,000 US military soldiers killed and that war was far from being a failure for the United States.
For some reason I think we've forgotten thats its war.
not a tea party, but WAR.

people die, if people want a war with no deaths, well it isn't going to happen.
Maybe most people don't realize they really really shoot and kill one another in a real war,
or something??? I don't know.

I am certainly not happy that over 4K american soldiers are dead,
but that isn't too bad for a war that has lasted this long.
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 04-28-2009, 10:25 PM
J.B.'s Avatar
J.B. J.B. is offline
WAR CARDINALS!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Apache Juntion, AZ
Posts: 8,462
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by atomdanger
For some reason I think we've forgotten thats its war.
not a tea party, but WAR.

people die, if people want a war with no deaths, well it isn't going to happen.
Maybe most people don't realize they really really shoot and kill one another in a real war,
or something??? I don't know.

I am certainly not happy that over 4K american soldiers are dead,
but that isn't too bad for a war that has lasted this long.
They did not forget it's war, they just don't agree with the cause and don't see the bigger picture. I would have agreed with liberating Iraq from an evil dictator like Saddam even if 9/11 would have never happened. We should have finished the job the first time.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:50 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.