Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > Politics

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 04-24-2009, 05:32 PM
Crisco
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NateR
DING! DING! DING! DING! What do we have for him, Johnny!?

I LOVE WHEN PEOPLE WIN GAMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 04-24-2009, 05:32 PM
J.B.'s Avatar
J.B. J.B. is offline
WAR CARDINALS!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Apache Juntion, AZ
Posts: 8,462
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NateR
DING! DING! DING! DING! What do we have for him, Johnny!?

I think this is what he would get on the Price is Right

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ytCEuuW2_A
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 04-24-2009, 05:54 PM
rearnakedchoke
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Man, Obama is great ... maybe they should change the law so that a president can serve more than 2 terms ... the USA is finally looking up these days ...
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 04-24-2009, 06:17 PM
mikthehick
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

I don't understand....

How does putting the country in trillions of dollars of debt FIX anything???

And not I'm not a Clinton, Obama, OR Bush fan. I voted for Ron Paul.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 04-24-2009, 06:25 PM
J.B.'s Avatar
J.B. J.B. is offline
WAR CARDINALS!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Apache Juntion, AZ
Posts: 8,462
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikthehick
I don't understand....

How does putting the country in trillions of dollars of debt FIX anything???

And not I'm not a Clinton, Obama, OR Bush fan. I voted for Ron Paul.
Well, simply put, it's not really about "fixing" anything, it's about moving forward with a political agenda that was already drawn out LONG before the election ever happened.

A side note on Ron Paul, while I think that the guy has some good ideas, and I think he means well, he really is a bit out of touch with reality. He wants to cut out money completely in areas where it's just not fundamentally sound and his ideas on foreign policy might work on another planet, but not on this one.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 04-24-2009, 06:27 PM
TheConcretekid
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB Rattlesnake
I'm almost 27 actually, not 30, and what does that have to with this thread being gay?
27 is almost 30 and the allusion to your age was a remark on the maturity of your comment... and that when you and NateR (and whoever responded with that "Your Mom" comment) have no come back or rational argument you immediately resort to (horrifically sophomoric) insults.... unless that wasn't an insult and you were rewarding my post for being an exultant and/or jubilant one...

I went to the Conservatory of Recording Arts and Sciences in Tempe AZ, but again what does have to do with this thread?
Maybe I was just curious. I am always fascinated by and interested in the criteria and level of merit required for persons to call themselves engineers.

If I may ask, what is this thread supposed to suggest? That Conservatives do not care about the men and women who have died serving our country? Or is it just a lame attempt at taking a shot at people who did not support Obama?

I understand that it may have been a lot to read, so I'll remove the distracting pictures and repeat the point:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheConcretekid
Moral of the story: Money is the most important issue to neocons.


Quote:
Originally Posted by NateR
I'm kind of amazed that, after about 6 years, we're still under 5,000 dead in Iraq.

Amazed isn't the world I would use.

And those 5,000 died for what reason....
No WMD
No ties to Al Qaeda
Terrorism only existed in Iraq after we went in there
The world hates and distrusts us
Bin Laden still alive
etc
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 04-24-2009, 06:31 PM
Crisco
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheConcretekid

Amazed isn't the world I would use.

And those 5,000 died for what reason....
No WMD
No ties to Al Qaeda
Terrorism only existed in Iraq after we went in there
The world hates and distrusts us
Bin Laden still alive
etc
I said your mom and awaited your response to demonstrate how much a smug tight ass you are, completely devoid of any sense of humor.

You sir... Are garbage.

and for the record the world hates us and always will hate us.

We are white, Christian and rich.

You must be out of your fing mind if you think the world is ever going to not hate us.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 04-24-2009, 06:37 PM
TheConcretekid
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crisco
You sir... Are garbage.
Nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crisco
and for the record the world hates us and always will hate us.

We are white, Christian and rich.

You must be out of your fing mind if you think the world is ever going to not hate us.
No the world hates us because we think we're the world police and we know whats best for everyone, and we exploit those who are weaker, poorer or depend on us.

Ironically, another reason the world hates us is because we think the world hates us because we are white, Christian and rich.

Imagine if the tables were turned.

Last edited by TheConcretekid; 04-24-2009 at 06:43 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 04-24-2009, 06:43 PM
Crisco
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheConcretekid
Nice



No the world hates us because we think we're the world police and we know whats best for everyone, and we exploit those who are weaker, poorer or depend on us.

Imagine if the tables were turned.
Power imposes will.

How do you think Islam was spread? By the fing sword drenched in the blood of all those who didn't want to believe in their false faith.

They are just pissed that they can't beat us and have to do what we say. The world has always been that way and it always will. If they had the ability too they would be ruling the world a lot worse then we would.

In the history of the world the most powerful country ALWAYS had a hand in the affairs of other nations.

Get over it.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 04-24-2009, 06:50 PM
J.B.'s Avatar
J.B. J.B. is offline
WAR CARDINALS!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Apache Juntion, AZ
Posts: 8,462
Default

27 is NOT almost 30. When Lebron James scores 27 points in a basketball game, do they say 27 or almost 30? Sure, 27 is closer to 30 than 26 is, but who cares? The thread is still gay.
Now quit making me feel old. I got enough problems.

I got your remark, and if you find my response to be "immature", then I do apologize but I could really care less. Seeing as how you came on here and posted a thread that has NO rational argument in it to begin with, the response was not only merited, but 100% factual.

In short... this thread = gay, lame, stupid, mindless, etc... However you want to take it, this thread serves no other purpose but for you to try and make some ridiculous point you magically came to on your own, which in itself is nothing more than a sweeping generalization and has ZERO substance.

Your argument is "money is the most important issue to neocons". Please enlighten us as to the flawless logic you are using to come to this conclusion. Rather than reciting a laundry list of bulls**t talking points about the Iraq war, all of which have been argued on here until we were all blue in the face... Why not explain to all of us here on the forum how it is that YOU have come to a conclusion that money is more important to "neocons" than the lives of our American soldiers?

This is a pretty typical move of people who have a certain ideological mindset locked in their brains. You try and cut and paste ideas together in your head in order to attack those that you disagree with, even if the two topics are COMPLETELY UNRELATED. Do yourself a favor, stop drinking the kool-aid, it's been spiked with drugs by the media to get you to keep watching.

Last edited by J.B.; 04-24-2009 at 11:10 PM.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:00 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.