Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > Christianity

Old 04-23-2009, 08:17 PM
Crisco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melissa Villaseņor
Oh best believe they have em especially Iran!
They don't have them. If they had them they would have used them.

If Iran had the bomb already it would have backed down from U.S pressure got us off their back and kept their bomb.
Old 04-23-2009, 08:21 PM
Miss Foxy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crisco
They don't have them. If they had them they would have used them.

If Iran had the bomb already it would have backed down from U.S pressure got us off their back and kept their bomb.
Sorry hate to disagree, but them sneaky bastards got em. They are just waiting for the right time to use em. And also everyone in Israel we obviously know have the Israeli Jews/Arabs... Most of our Israeli Arabs are Christian. Its weird that we say Israeli Arab, but they are also victims. The Palestinians must be stopped!
Old 04-23-2009, 08:22 PM
Crisco

Quote:
Sorry hate to disagree, but them sneaky bastards got em. They are just waiting for the right time to use em. And also everyone in Israel we obviously know have the Israeli Jews/Arabs... Most of our Israeli Arabs are Christian. Its weird that we say Israeli Arab, but they are also victims. The Palestinians must be stopped!
Why do you think they have the bomb exactly?
Old 04-23-2009, 08:25 PM
Miss Foxy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crisco
Why do you think they have the bomb exactly?
To be honest gut feeling....The Iranians are a bigger threat than we expect. The focus has always been on Iraq, because Hussein always kept controversy. The Iranians keep more of a low profile. I dunno maybe I sound paranoid, but something is up in that region...
Old 04-23-2009, 08:36 PM
Crisco

Quote:
To be honest gut feeling....The Iranians are a bigger threat than we expect. The focus has always been on Iraq, because Hussein always kept controversy. The Iranians keep more of a low profile. I dunno maybe I sound paranoid, but something is up in that region...
Saddam had access to a lot more resources. Iran doesn't even have oil.

Iran is only a threat to Israel and supplying funds to terrorist organizations.

We could whipe out their entire infastructure in less then two days.

Israel has the battle plans drawn up already and its airforce is already displaying its capability to deter the Iranians.

Iran stands no chance in a war with either country =)

The biggest fear is them hurting oil transport in the gulf but our navy will make quick work of any problem they pose.
Old 04-23-2009, 09:07 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Oh best believe they have em especially Iran!
No.

Best believe you could stop them if they did.

Whilst I believe that you probably couldnt do what you did in Iraq, in Iran...I also think that without a united Arab attack force, the likes only a western power could raise...I think the worst they could do is try biochemical warfare.

Israel is nuclear, and trained and supplied by the United States...and could cause her to move.

Plus...IF they had Nukes...they wouldnt be sitting on their arses making idle threats.
Old 04-24-2009, 01:04 AM
Hughes_GOAT

many countries have Nukes...past and present...and who used them? we did. to say someone doesn't have Nukes because they haven't used them isn't logical.
Old 04-24-2009, 02:06 AM
Hughes fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hughes_GOAT
many countries have Nukes...past and present...and who used them? we did. to say someone doesn't have Nukes because they haven't used them isn't logical.
I kind of agree...we don't know tho. Strategy is the name of the game here. If Iran and Syria had nukes, would they use them? Maybe. But they're not smarter than Israel, and they know if Israel found out they'd be dust so maybe they don't have them.

I'm with Crisco...we've held onto Israel's leash long ENOUGH. Let's let go and let her handle these savages, the way they need to, its not our right to stp them from doing what's got to get done. Pres. Nobama will screw them over anyways, might was aswell let them have at it!
Old 04-24-2009, 12:17 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hughes_GOAT
well, not withstanding a country FINDING some long lost Nukes of someone elses...thats one thing...making your own is quite another.

Iran hasnt developed the technology to create Nukes yet. everytime they get close, Israel bombs their factories

Iran would dare to use them.
Old 04-25-2009, 02:10 AM
Hughes_GOAT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyburn
well, not withstanding a country FINDING some long lost Nukes of someone elses...thats one thing...making your own is quite another.

Iran hasnt developed the technology to create Nukes yet. everytime they get close, Israel bombs their factories

Iran would dare to use them.
Israel has bombed Iraq in 81 and Syria in 07. they can't bomb Iran because Russia gave them the S-300. Iran got their ingredients from Russia and a Pakistani guy, forget his name, helped them build.