Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > Christianity

Old 04-23-2009, 07:54 PM
Hughes fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crisco
If we took the gloves off Israel they would do it themselves.

They have also yet to confirm or deny that they have nukes(they most likely do)
I think they do bro, which is why they are so stridently confident. Their enemies dare not push against them too hard, or they will be dust.

Damasus Syria will be destroyed as foretold i Isaiah 17:1: "The burden of Damascus. Behold, Damascus is taken away from being a city, and it shall be a ruinous heap."
Old 04-23-2009, 07:56 PM
Hughes_GOAT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vizion
I think they do bro, which is why they are so stridently confident.
that and the fact that they have the US to back them on whatever they want.
Old 04-23-2009, 07:57 PM
Hughes fanboy

I'm not so sure anymore on that Israel will be on its own because as it says there the whole world will be against Israel.

I miss GWB tho...Nobama will not ally with Israel for very long...
Old 04-23-2009, 07:57 PM
Crisco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hughes_GOAT
Iran and Syria have them too. Russia has them, as does China and North Korea. they would be more than happy to help out against a US friend.
What makes you think Iran and syria have them??

And with the threat of US intervention Russia and China would stay out of it. They don't have a major ally in the region to defend in any event.
Old 04-23-2009, 07:59 PM
Crisco

Quote:
I'm not so sure anymore on that Israel will be on its own because as it says there the whole world will be against Israel.

I miss GWB tho...Nobama will not ally with Israel for very long...
I'm praying for a new President in 2012 who realizes how important Israel is.
Old 04-23-2009, 08:00 PM
Hughes_GOAT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crisco
What makes you think Iran and syria have them??

And with the threat of US intervention Russia and China would stay out of it. They don't have a major ally in the region to defend in any event.
they do...just as Israel does.

Russia may listen to the US but China and North Korea could give a "F"
Old 04-23-2009, 08:02 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
For a country so hotly disputed it is interesting to see how it compares in size to other nations including those who oppose its very existence!

http://www.iris.org.il/sizemaps.htm

http://www.masada2000.org/geography.html

this verse richly applies

"And it shall come to pass in that day that I will make Jerusalem a burdensome stone to all people. All that shall lift it up shall be rent and torn: and all the kingdoms of the earth shall be gathered together against her" (Zacharias 12: 3).
She beats Kuwait on size and New Jersey
Old 04-23-2009, 08:07 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAVEMAN
And there is now a movement within our nation that would like to withdraw from being an ally to Israel. When that happens......look out!
Its not supported By Obama...we know this because when there was a summit at the United Nations last week to talk about Middle Eastern and Arabic Concerns about Israel..

The United States refused to attend...saying what was the point, when the Arabs djust want Israel to die? Guess whatelse happened? Well the only head of State to attend, was out friend, from Iran...and he launched into a massive verbal attack on Israel....the delegates from all the other Non Arab Nations...got up..and left the Summit.

The United Nations decided it was a waste of time.

Old 04-23-2009, 08:13 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hughes_GOAT
Iran and Syria have them too.
Nope they dont.

We know that for certain.

Unlike with Iraq..if either Nation had the Nukes they wouldnt hesitate to attack Israel.

Sure..America could retaliate...but what would be the point...a few Nukes from Syria and Iran coordinated...and Jerusalem, Tel Aviv...etc dissapear as fast as Hiroshima.

The Americans would have to retalite with Nukes...because their forces are tied up else where...and they wouldnt be in the mood to play nice and mount an invasion...not with Jerusalem in ruins...they'd press the big red button

Course that doesnt mean the end of the world. We know Jerusalem is still around at the end of the world...but Cities can be sacked and rebuilt. Almost completely Razed to the ground...and rebuilt.
Old 04-23-2009, 08:14 PM
Miss Foxy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyburn
Nope they dont.

We know that for certain.

Unlike with Iraq..if either Nation had the Nukes they wouldnt hesitate to attack Israel.

Sure..America could retaliate...but what would be the point...a few Nukes from Syria and Iran coordinated...and Jerusalem, Tel Aviv...etc dissapear as fast as Hiroshima.

The Americans would have to retalite with Nukes...because their forces are tied up else where...and they wouldnt be in the mood to play nice and mount an invasion...not with Jerusalem in ruins...they'd press the big red button

Course that doesnt mean the end of the world. We know Jerusalem is still around at the end of the world...but Cities can be sacked and rebuilt. Almost completely Razed to the ground...and rebuilt.
Oh best believe they have em especially Iran!