Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neezar
Shut it, punk.

Go to your room...we'll talk about this later

Old 04-25-2009, 10:28 PM

The UK looks to have the stronger team
Old 04-25-2009, 10:35 PM

You might be right, but I'm waiting for the next few fights to gauge it better.

It does look like the UK team is training all out. It's always hard to tell (with editing) how they skew things, but the way they've showed it so far, the US team doesn't look too cohesive. I hope for their sakes (in getting a contract) they get it together sooner rather than later.
Old 04-27-2009, 10:50 AM

The Uk so far look a better team. I like that Bisping admitted he can go to far but there is a reason behind it.

so far he is showing to be a good coach, looking after his guys, getting them to train hard and telling them to shut up with the instructions!

Also showed he reall cares when at home he is looking on Youtube!

Although im sure Dan is the doing the same!

I love Hendo, whilst Bisping is loud, Hendo just personifies one of those fighters who talks in the octagon and he does it loudly.

Also really like Jason Dent, seems to act real well and i didnt say it the other week but afer he whipped Browning last week, he celebrated with class which i think shows he means business.
Old 04-27-2009, 12:04 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonlion
The Uk so far look a better team. I like that Bisping admitted he can go to far but there is a reason behind it.

so far he is showing to be a good coach, looking after his guys, getting them to train hard and telling them to shut up with the instructions!

Also showed he reall cares when at home he is looking on Youtube!

Although im sure Dan is the doing the same!

I love Hendo, whilst Bisping is loud, Hendo just personifies one of those fighters who talks in the octagon and he does it loudly.

Also really like Jason Dent, seems to act real well and i didnt say it the other week but afer he whipped Browning last week, he celebrated with class which i think shows he means business.
Well he didnt look very hard on youtube if he thought Miller had zero ground game...what was that? THREE Guilotine attempts by Miller in the third, being mounted once and still surviving, never giving up his back, descent reversals, and not being caught in a triangle. Managed a take down each round (okay so Nick managed about four in the first...but all the same)

I'd say he was a bit off the mark. I think had it gone to decision the first round would have been ours, the second round would have been the US, the guy delivered a nice high kick though.

I think its quite rude to tell the English people to Shut up...dont know about you, but all I could hear was Bisping twittering away.

I also REALLY like Jason Dent, I've known of him for some time, he's the first person I already knew, who ended up in TUF.

Doesnt seem much to Henderson does there
Old 04-27-2009, 12:48 PM
Buc Nasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyburn
I think its quite rude to tell the English people to Shut up...dont know about you, but all I could hear was Bisping twittering away.
That was the whole point, Dave! He was getting them to be quiet so Nick could here the instructions.

Oh, and no dissing Hendo

Old 04-27-2009, 01:14 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buc Nasty
That was the whole point, Dave! He was getting them to be quiet so Nick could here the instructions.

Oh, and no dissing Hendo

but all you could hear was Bisping.

I dont like Henderson...not after what he did to Rich Franklin...at least Silva hurt Rich in the name of sport...Henderson was all low blows and eyepokes and headbutts and stuff like that.
Old 04-27-2009, 01:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyburn
but all you could hear was Bisping.

I dont like Henderson...not after what he did to Rich Franklin...at least Silva hurt Rich in the name of sport...Henderson was all low blows and eyepokes and headbutts and stuff like that.
Maybe Bisping found it hard to concentrate and give instructions over all the other voices shouting out. I think the guys should let the coaches shout out instructions during the fights. I'm on the other side of the tv screen and all that chatter gets to me; I can only imagine how much more aggravating it is in person.

As to the Henderson/Franklin fight, I haven't got to see it yet. I'll probably be with Henderson too after watching it (I really like Rich), but why didn't he get any deductions when he did these things? Or did he?
Old 04-27-2009, 02:24 PM

Hendo beat Franklin fair and Square simple as that!

Dave at one point the whole UK team was shouting imstructions! Its silly and is detremental. You need one voice giving advice in the Octagon to help them.

What does Hughes say when he coached, the people that listened clearly to him done the job. Bisping was exactly correct in what he done there.

Also yuo cant criticise Bisping for thinking Milller was poor on the ground, he was correct in that observation but the American guy said it best!

Before comign up with that gameplan Bisping should of checked if his guy had a ground game!!!!!!!!!!

Both were useless on thwe ground!
Old 04-27-2009, 03:08 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonnie
Maybe Bisping found it hard to concentrate and give instructions over all the other voices shouting out. I think the guys should let the coaches shout out instructions during the fights. I'm on the other side of the tv screen and all that chatter gets to me; I can only imagine how much more aggravating it is in person.

As to the Henderson/Franklin fight, I haven't got to see it yet. I'll probably be with Henderson too after watching it (I really like Rich), but why didn't he get any deductions when he did these things? Or did he?
No he got no deductions at all.

Headbutt, which looked accidental in the first round, eye poke which looked deliberate in the last round.

I'm not disputing he won. But I do think Franklin might have fought better without being the but of so many "accidents" and I do think that on the grounds of fighter saftey, Henderson should have had a point deducted. It wouldnt have made a difference to the outcome, and I'm not so bothered that Rich lost, thats not my boggle...my boggle is with the way Henderson fought.

Now he's in the limelight with TUF...he better act properly