Old 04-24-2009, 08:26 PM
Crisco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason 16
in one video he gets an arm bar and a arm triangle
wow
Old 04-24-2009, 09:03 PM
xSubmission

But who knows...He most likley cuts an extreme amount of weight to make it to 103. All those years of wrestling stunted his growth
Old 04-25-2009, 12:10 AM
WAR CARDINALS!

I really do not want to sound mean, but this guy seems like he ain't looking for anybody's sympathy, so I am gonna say it anyway.

In a real fight, he gets punted like a football. BJJ tournaments are one thing ,and I am still not convinced he can pull of subs in real fight. Also, when you take out the ability to kick someone it is NOT MMA and I don't care if those nubs are solid bone. They are way too short for him to hurt ANY fighter worthy of having a fighters license. There is a reason this has been frowned upon by AC's, and I am really surprised this is happening at all.

With that being said, I hope he sells out the venue and I hope he wins the fight, he seems like an awesome dude.

Last edited by J.B.; 04-25-2009 at 12:15 AM.
Old 04-25-2009, 01:19 AM
Jason 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by xSubmission
But who knows...He most likley cuts an extreme amount of weight to make it to 103. All those years of wrestling stunted his growth
he has said that he has the frame of a 145 pound wresler (they normaly walk around at 160) so I guess 145-two legs and two arms = 103

and cutting weight doent stunt your growth unless you start cutting into the 5% or less range on body fat or you do something extreamly stupid.
Old 04-25-2009, 01:20 AM
Jason 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB Rattlesnake
I really do not want to sound mean, but this guy seems like he ain't looking for anybody's sympathy, so I am gonna say it anyway.

In a real fight, he gets punted like a football. BJJ tournaments are one thing ,and I am still not convinced he can pull of subs in real fight. Also, when you take out the ability to kick someone it is NOT MMA and I don't care if those nubs are solid bone. They are way too short for him to hurt ANY fighter worthy of having a fighters license. There is a reason this has been frowned upon by AC's, and I am really surprised this is happening at all.

With that being said, I hope he sells out the venue and I hope he wins the fight, he seems like an awesome dude.
your most likely right I would just like to see him win and get it out of his system and move on before he gets hurt
Old 04-25-2009, 01:54 AM
Hughes_GOAT

pathetic
Old 04-25-2009, 05:59 AM
Jason 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hughes_GOAT
pathetic
come on you cant just stop there.... elaborate
Old 04-25-2009, 06:05 AM
Hughes_GOAT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason 16
come on you cant just stop there.... elaborate
it's a joke. this whole thing is to get attention. where are his gloves going? no kicks allowed LOL...i'd rather watch a girl fight a guy.
Old 04-25-2009, 11:47 PM
Jason 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hughes_GOAT
it's a joke. this whole thing is to get attention. where are his gloves going? no kicks allowed LOL...i'd rather watch a girl fight a guy.
Ill give him more of a chance than a midget
Old 04-26-2009, 12:02 AM
TheConcretekid

Bloodyelbow says his opponent will be an 0-2 Bryan Fry

Him at a no gi tourney:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5R75GGUovg

Him wrestling:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ILObLUFik0w

His strength appears to be that no one has ever trained to fight/wrestle/roll with a guy who has no arms or legs. In fact, these sports operate under the initial assumption that all contestants have arms and legs.

When I first heard about his wrestling success back in '04-ish, I played the scenario out in my head... wrap him up, lift him, place on mat, pin... then I watched his matches. I think his fight will be the same way, time will tell I guess