Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > UFC

Old 04-22-2009, 04:22 PM
CAVEMAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hughes_GOAT
his fight with Hamill was action packed [/sarcasm]

I was thinking the exact thing! I have not experienced any exciting fights from Bisping! Kind of sounded like he was calling out Silva......he better not look past Hendo!
Old 04-22-2009, 07:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAVEMAN

I was thinking the exact thing! I have not experienced any exciting fights from Bisping! Kind of sounded like he was calling out Silva......he better not look past Hendo!

Ah cmon, mindblowing he hasnt been but he has still brought it, especially earlier fights such as Haynes, Schafer and the "always tough" Sinoscic.

Jason Day and McCarthy took the killer instinct and he delivered.

whatever can be argued about the Hamill fight, Bisping was up against a big man and he's skills at getting back on his feet was as good as Chuck's. Even if he lost there were some posistives to take from it.

The fight with Rashad bearing in mind where Rashad seats now says a lot about the quality of Bisping. From what i recall he gave Rashad a good run.

Leben was a little disapointing as Bisping was cautious but he fought the right fight and whislt cautious he still done a lot of damage.

So sorry but i dont agree with ya or HughesGoat on this one!!!!

you can still hate him but i think he has proved his mettle.

I truly believe that Hendo is the best man to take Anderson but if Bisping beats him, then who knows!
Old 04-22-2009, 07:20 PM
Straight Right

I don't hate Bisping at all, and to be fair he has fought everyone they've put in front of him. But the Hamill decsion was a joke. Leben was a pretty good test, but if he hadn't just marched forward trying to show off his iron head and stalked Bisping the whole fight that would have been a yawner. Not so sure the win over Capt Miserable is much to hang your hat on, but he did finish him. If the Count beats Hendo then I'll definately give him his props. I don't see it happening but if he does...

As far as his comments about the fight--the heck with the Canadian fans, WE ALL DESERVED BETTER than that 25 minutes of futility that Silva and Leites dishes out. His observations were spot on, and if that's calling out Silva then so be it, more like calling a duck a duck in my eyes. Nice to see him give Chuck some respect.
Old 04-22-2009, 07:28 PM
Hughes_GOAT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonlion
Ah cmon, mindblowing he hasnt been but he has still brought it, especially earlier fights such as Haynes, Schafer and the "always tough" Sinoscic.

Jason Day and McCarthy took the killer instinct and he delivered.

whatever can be argued about the Hamill fight, Bisping was up against a big man and he's skills at getting back on his feet was as good as Chuck's. Even if he lost there were some posistives to take from it.

The fight with Rashad bearing in mind where Rashad seats now says a lot about the quality of Bisping. From what i recall he gave Rashad a good run.

Leben was a little disapointing as Bisping was cautious but he fought the right fight and whislt cautious he still done a lot of damage.

So sorry but i dont agree with ya or HughesGoat on this one!!!!

you can still hate him but i think he has proved his mettle.

I truly believe that Hendo is the best man to take Anderson but if Bisping beats him, then who knows!
i don't hate him,if he beats Hendo convincingly, i will be impressed. he isn't beating Silva though.