Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > UFC

Old 04-24-2009, 03:40 AM
matthughesfan21

liddell seems to be the much better fighter in the standup game, his chin takes a lot more punishment than shogun
Old 04-24-2009, 03:52 AM
lc87

I did notice that too. I love how when you scroll over the options on the title screen it has hughes mounted on serra punching him in the face
Old 04-24-2009, 04:03 AM
lc87

What's your guys fastest win time? I just got a 6 second ko with chuck with a spinning backfist on advanced difficulty
Old 04-24-2009, 04:37 AM
sender

You know what I might have to change some of my original thoughts on the game the more I play it the more I'm starting to like it.

Fastest KO for me is around that too like flying Knee with Shogun right at the start
Old 04-24-2009, 03:19 PM
I'm kind of a big deal

IMO, the game's not bad. To me, not worth the $50/$60 price tag like most games. I just see myself getting bored with it. However, if it has online play, at least we could all share our XBox Live names on here and could battle each other. Does it have the online play?

I'm considering just renting it for 5 days to see if I think I'd continue to play it or not. Fighting games usually wear out on me pretty quick.
Old 04-24-2009, 03:32 PM
sender

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockdawg21
IMO, the game's not bad. To me, not worth the $50/$60 price tag like most games. I just see myself getting bored with it. However, if it has online play, at least we could all share our XBox Live names on here and could battle each other. Does it have the online play?

I'm considering just renting it for 5 days to see if I think I'd continue to play it or not. Fighting games usually wear out on me pretty quick.
I'm DOWN!!! Too bad no one will ever beat me but hey what can you do hahaha
Old 04-24-2009, 04:48 PM
lc87

i dont have internet where i live and from what ive seen im the only ps3er around. i had the 360 and got the red ring of death so i sold it and went ps3
Old 04-24-2009, 06:11 PM
matthughesfan21

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockdawg21

TBH jB, no games are worth 60 dollars, but if i spend it on other games, ill spend it on this also
Old 04-24-2009, 07:55 PM

yes it has online play as well as offline vs play.
Old 04-24-2009, 10:18 PM

Just been playing it with my brother and really enjoyed it, getting excited about KO's etc.

Looking forward to gaining retribution for all the fighters i want!

Enjoyed it but gotta say out 10 fights, Chuck 10,- Shogun 0!

When ever i went for Subs with Shogun couldnt get a thing, then lose my posistion!

Just need more work but i will be buying!