Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > MMA

Old 04-21-2009, 04:41 AM
Josh

Default Cro Cop says his head is clear, ready for some wins.

ďIím in a final stage of my career. I donít know if that means I have three, five, 10 or 15 fights left, but I know one thing for sure Ö this is going to be the most productive part of my career. Iíve resolved in my head things that were bothering me. I had to answer the question do I still want to train so hard every day. And now Iím certain that I do. Itís not about the money anymore. Iíve made enough money throughout my career. I realized I donít know how to live without fighting. And people who ask me why donít I end my career with 35 yearsÖwell, maybe they didnít have anything in their lives they were devoted to 100 percent. Iím just asking them to try to understand me, I canít live without fighting. So please people, stop giving me advice to quit! I know one thing now, One day when I stop fighting ��" a part of me will certainly die. My recovery is going better than any doctor expected. I believe my first fight could be on DREAM 9.Ē

I would love to see him rack up a bunch of wins. I guess we will just have to wait and see. His reflexes seem to have slowed way down but I am still pulling for him.
Old 04-21-2009, 05:15 AM
Stump Rules!

WAR Cro Cop!

http://stumpdotcom.com/
Old 04-21-2009, 01:02 PM

I think if he can get a win or two in DREAm that Dana would bring him back or perhaps Affliction would bring him to the states.

[
Old 04-21-2009, 01:13 PM
rearnakedchoke

You mean it took him this long to find his head after it was knocked off by Napao?

i like CC, but his days are done .. he is just looking for a last few pay days before he retires ...
Old 04-21-2009, 01:29 PM
Josh

Quote:
Originally Posted by rearnakedchoke
You mean it took him this long to find his head after it was knocked off by Napao?

i like CC, but his days are done .. he is just looking for a last few pay days before he retires ...
You sir are wrong.
Old 04-21-2009, 03:39 PM
I'm kind of a big deal

If he wants to keep winning, he'd better stay out of the UFC.
Old 04-21-2009, 04:46 PM
Mac

I like this guy , always have . I hope he has another great run . Remnds me alot of Matt, Doesnt say much but when he does its to the point and he pulls no punches .