Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > UFC

Old 04-22-2009, 03:10 AM
Matt-4; GJJ Black Belts-0

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB Rattlesnake
Rashad is a top competitor in the UFC and is the reigning champion in the LHW division. He is allowed to express his opinion, ...........
And I get to express my opinion.. wonderful ain't it.

Rashad is a classless d-bag.. He has some skill sure.. but he spoils it when he opens his mouth..

And his in-cage antics...

Looking forward to Lyoto taking the belt, recognition, and money from him. I actually respect Brock Lesnar more than Rashad...not much.. but it is more.
Old 04-22-2009, 08:06 AM
Buc Nasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melissa Villaseņor
We totally agree on this whole subject. It aint a matter of how Chuck looked or didnt look its your last 2 words... Professional courtesy..
I'm glad somebody's got my back!
Old 04-22-2009, 12:18 PM
Buc Nasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB Rattlesnake
He threw out some nice words because they were true. It's not like he overly praised Chuck and sounded all fake, nor is it like he crapped all over him.

It's not out of line for Evans to mention that he heard Chuck was not training properly. Especially considering what happened to Chuck. Seriously, where is the motivation here? What does Rashad gain by bad-mouthing Chuck? I take this as Rashad getting asked a legit question and giving a legit answer. Nothing more, nothing less.

I bet if there were audio of Rashad answering the questions it would not sound like he was trying to bash Chuck. Just my opinion.
Thats fair enough - we know each others opinion and we disagree! Later dude.
Old 04-22-2009, 01:07 PM
rearnakedchoke

Quote:
Originally Posted by matthughesfan21
I don't like either, so thats not a valid point at least when talking to me ....Most know that I can't stand rashad and I do think he is a piss poor person with amazing skills...but what he said here is not something that I am upset about, he was asked his opinion and he gave it in a truthful and respectful way...what he said was the truth and he wasn't a prick about it....Rashad, I don't like you, but I can't hate on you for these comments
now that is a fair statement ... i found nothing wrong with what he said, but the people that really hate him, turn it into something really bad when it wasn't ... and rashad can talk because he can back it up, he has yet to lose a fight, went on TUF in the HW class and won, people who like chuck and forrest are just mad cuz he slapped them around so they take every chance when they can to slam the guy ...
Old 04-22-2009, 01:37 PM
WAR CARDINALS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiritwalker
And I get to express my opinion.. wonderful ain't it.

Rashad is a classless d-bag.. He has some skill sure.. but he spoils it when he opens his mouth..

And his in-cage antics...

Looking forward to Lyoto taking the belt, recognition, and money from him. I actually respect Brock Lesnar more than Rashad...not much.. but it is more.
Old 04-22-2009, 01:52 PM
rearnakedchoke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buc Nasty
Wow.

How does almost every thread on here get to the point of badmouthing BJ Penn at some point or another?

There is some sort of obsessive behaviour going on here!
well, people say rashad is a poor sport and disrespectful, but some of those are the same people that are fine with BJ's antics ... if you hate both of them because of their antics, that is fine,
Old 04-22-2009, 02:53 PM
MMA, VCU, & Doctor Who

Send a message via AIM to VCURamFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by rearnakedchoke
well, people say rashad is a poor sport and disrespectful, but some of those are the same people that are fine with BJ's antics ... if you hate both of them because of their antics, that is fine,
I do. Yay, I'm not a hypocrite!!!!
Old 04-22-2009, 03:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rearnakedchoke
now that is a fair statement ... i found nothing wrong with what he said, but the people that really hate him, turn it into something really bad when it wasn't ... and rashad can talk because he can back it up, he has yet to lose a fight, went on TUF in the HW class and won, people who like chuck and forrest are just mad cuz he slapped them around so they take every chance when they can to slam the guy ...
If he had beat them and showed respect afterward I would have felt differently. Instead he did that cocky dance while Chuck lay unconscious on the mat. THAT is why I don't like the guy.

[
Old 04-22-2009, 03:31 PM
SupaDupaMod

Send a message via Yahoo to Neezar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buc Nasty
Wow.

How does almost every thread on here get to the point of badmouthing BJ Penn at some point or another?

There is some sort of obsessive behaviour going on here!
You have been here like 8 days. How would you know?

Oh wait, let me guess, you have been lurking here for a long time before joining, am I right?
Old 04-22-2009, 03:52 PM
Buc Nasty

Just because I've read a few older threads I'm a lurker?

Whatever, at least in 8 days I've learned not to bother talking to you.