Originally Posted by Melissa Villaseņor
?

you know..."right" as in not left wing
Old 04-20-2009, 08:24 PM
Miss Foxy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyburn

you know..."right" as in not left wing
I know what what left and right wing are Dave. I was questioning his comment.
Old 04-20-2009, 10:51 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
He said pun intended....you were talking about someone being correct, and you used the word "right" in the middle of a debate about left and right.

you might not have realized...but that was witty.

you know...pun intended...except I dont think you meant to do it...but never mind
Old 04-22-2009, 04:10 PM
CAVEMAN

I'm not much of a Glenn Beck fan, but this vid is good!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P8kLaEuAoxg
Old 04-22-2009, 04:23 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAVEMAN
I'm not much of a Glenn Beck fan, but this vid is good!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P8kLaEuAoxg
I'm a big fan of Glenn Beck and that's a great video.

One of the biggest problems I see is that the media has brainwashed the majority of people into thinking that the last 8 years under George W. Bush were soooooooo horrible that anything is better by comparison. That's simply not the truth, Bush was a great President and I know that history will vindicate him from the lies of the liberal media.

Of course, "waterboarding" is the big anti-Bush talking point this week; but I have a hard time believing that waterboarding is torture in the true sense of the word.
Old 04-22-2009, 04:47 PM
CAVEMAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by NateR

One of the biggest problems I see is that the media has brainwashed the majority of people into thinking that the last 8 years under George W. Bush were soooooooo horrible that anything is better by comparison. That's simply not the truth, Bush was a great President and I know that history will vindicate him from the lies of the liberal media.

Of course, "waterboarding" is the big anti-Bush talking point this week; but I have a hard time believing that waterboarding is torture in the true sense of the word.
I do agree with Glenn on a lot of things, I just think sometimes he can be a "dooms day" type person. I also agree that the media has played a huge role in demonizing GWB and glorifying Obama and Obamunism!

And let's see....our interrogators used waterboarding, which does not kill a person, but did get them to talk. And then you have Al Qaeda who did not use any interrogation but just simply cut the person/persons head off. But, you don't see much of that on TV any more, do you?

At the moment, the media is enjoying this "flash in the pan" liberal governement. But just like the video, I hope the people of this country see around the media twist, wake up, and start to realize just where this administration is taking this country!
Old 04-22-2009, 04:50 PM
I'm kind of a big deal

LOL @ Obamunism! Good one!

I've been calling his election an Obamanation.
Old 04-22-2009, 04:53 PM
County Mike

Quote:
I know what right and left wing are too. They're two of the forwards on a hockey line. The other one is the center.

DUH!
Old 04-22-2009, 07:42 PM
Buzzard

Quote:
Originally Posted by NateR

What is your definition of torture?

Here is an article for all to read. It comes from an Iraqi interrogator.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...112802242.html

Why is it that the United States tried and convicted someone for the crime of waterboarding in WW2, yet when we do it it isn't a crime? I posted the link in an earlier thread, or possibly this thread.

The media hasn't brainwashed all, and Bush was far from a great president. You just refuse to take off your rose colored glasses when looking at him.

Here is a nicely summarized list of some of W's worst moments in his presidency.

You may agree, you may not.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...t-moments.html
Old 04-22-2009, 07:50 PM
Crisco

Waterboard them all.

They are lucky I wasn't guarding the dude who planned 911 I would have used gasoline.