Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > Training/Nutrition

Old 04-17-2009, 03:12 AM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikthehick
Giirrrrl, if you need some fat let me know! I'm working on decreasing the size of my butt as we speak

The classes are awes tho, i did put on some weight over Christmas, but first I muscle up, then I lose the excess fat. Down 10 pounds so far this year, so what about 3.5 months yet. I think by summer I'll be down 10 more at a weight I would love to possibly fight at. We'll see. You'll gain a ton of muscle once you go 2-3x a week. I'm doing 3 hrs on M and W right now, and running on the off days....well, today was the first day of running

Will ya also take MT?

They don't have MT there. Which is a downside but hey, the place can't be perfect or I'd move in.

~Amy
Old 04-17-2009, 03:34 AM
County Mike

Awesome!

We should roll sometime. ;)
Old 04-17-2009, 11:42 AM
Crisco

Quote:
Giirrrrl, if you need some fat let me know! I'm working on decreasing the size of my butt as we speak :laugh:

The classes are awes tho, i did put on some weight over Christmas, but first I muscle up, then I lose the excess fat. Down 10 pounds so far this year, so what about 3.5 months yet. I think by summer I'll be down 10 more at a weight I would love to possibly fight at. We'll see. You'll gain a ton of muscle once you go 2-3x a week. I'm doing 3 hrs on M and W right now, and running on the off days....well, today was the first day of running

Will ya also take MT?
Why on earth would any woman do that?
Old 04-17-2009, 12:23 PM

Amy, good for you! You're going to get so addicted. I still have problems with my toes cramping up doing Muay Thai. I guess it's getting used ot fighting barefoot. Love every bump and bruise you get, they're like awards

AS far as the cutman job, I think (from what I know of you) that would be an awesome job for you. You could revolutionize the job like Stitch did!

WAR AMY!

[
Old 04-17-2009, 12:32 PM
mikthehick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crisco
Why on earth would any woman do that?
If you are referring to losing 20 pounds, it's just that I really need to, especially since I want to visit the beach a few times this summer.

And unlike a great majority of females, most of that was in my bum--some people can also store fat in their legs, belly, chest, etc. Most of mine was on the posterior. I'll still have a good one when done, just much more toned and subtracted with 20 pounds
Old 04-17-2009, 12:46 PM
Crisco

Quote:

If you are referring to losing 20 pounds, it's just that I really need to, especially since I want to visit the beach a few times this summer.

And unlike a great majority of females, most of that was in my bum--some people can also store fat in their legs, belly, chest, etc. Most of mine was on the posterior. I'll still have a good one when done, just much more toned and subtracted with 20 pounds
This is acceptable
Old 04-17-2009, 03:57 PM
mikthehick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crisco
This is acceptable
I'm relieved that you approve of my weight loss plan
Old 04-17-2009, 04:13 PM
County Mike

Quote:

Need before and after pics of said bum.
Old 04-17-2009, 04:14 PM
Crisco

Quote:
Originally Posted by County Mike
Need before and after pics of said bum.
Was my next post.

We are of one mind.

Pic's or it didn't happen.
Old 04-17-2009, 04:31 PM
mikthehick

You've got it. I was wearing shorts and a bra top in my first picture. Maybe I'll put it up on myspace since I don't know if that's appropriate for here.

Give me a few more weeks and I'll take an after. With the weather the way it is, this last 10 # may happen sooner!