Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > The Ultimate Fighter

Old 04-16-2009, 11:33 PM
GnP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ufcfan2
Ya, I'm not overally excited about this season, and too watch Bisping constantly trash talk is as bad as watching the guys drink themselves silly
I honestly hope Dan KTFO Bisping when they fight just not all into that Bravado Bisping is displaying. Besides its just gonna be the same ol', get in house,drink,play pranks rinse repeat.

Must admit Bisping has just been banter much like on this site after the team GB tryouts don't really think he has talked trash at all.

As for the final two fights you finaly get some one to make weight and he knocks himself out lol seems to me team GB can win simply by making weight and not face planting lol
Old 04-17-2009, 12:33 PM
Buc Nasty

Bisping is quite a cocky guy but a lot of stuff is misinterpreted because of the culture difference. I think some of what he says is quite funny but our British sense of humour is a little different. Bisping will fish all day trying to get a rise out of someone and managed to do it straight away with that Johnson guy. I was surprised, thought an ex soldier would be a little more mindful than that but he took the bait and even started whining like a girl in the interview when he'd had time to calm down following the incident! I'm no Bisping fan by any means but he's just playing up for the country v country theme.
Old 04-17-2009, 04:03 PM
CAVEMAN

Both Brownings are nothing more than small men, BIG MOUTHS!
Old 04-18-2009, 02:54 PM
Straight Right

Finally got to watch my dvr'd delayed episode. While I'm not as excited as past seasons, I'm still in and going to watch this season. Despite all the made up drama in the house the fights are still usually pretty good.

I have to agree with the comments about Dana, he's a walking contradiction sometimes. He says he doesn't want his fighters to be seen as thugs and doesn't want A-holes representing the sport but then openly brings in a guy like Rob Browning. Now I understand that he was an alternate, and guys like that supposedly make good TV, but honestly there were NO other real 155 pounders that could have stepped in?

The MFS guy that knocked himself out, I was kind of rooting for him, but those are the breaks. Don't face-plant yourself when you power slam somebody and that won't happen. I do hope his shoulder isn't too messed up, they did show him in a sling in his post fight interview. Lester, the guy that beat him appears to be all stand up, despite that kimura, not sure how long he'll last.

As for Bisping, I do think he is a little nervous and just posturing and stirring up crap to try and get some guys off their game. Apparently its working. I don't think that its going to get Hendo off his game and Bisping is going to find out what its like to step up a level in competition when they fight. I think Dan is going to give him a savage beatdown.

As for the show, I think that Ross Pearson and Dave Faulkner are going to go the farthest for the UK and the US I think Mark Miller and Damarques Johnson (I don't particularly like the guy but he's got that killer instinct and just looks dangerous) are going to get to the end.
Old 04-18-2009, 07:02 PM
que

i laughed hard at "135 here i come" the look on dana's face was hilarious.

it was great to see that punk ball up in the fetal position and just sit there
Old 04-18-2009, 11:22 PM
Buzzard

Quote:
Originally Posted by que
i laughed hard at "135 here i come" the look on dana's face was hilarious.

it was great to see that punk ball up in the fetal position and just sit there
Yes it was. I qltm on that one. Okay, I lol'd.
Old 04-19-2009, 06:25 AM
TonyCap

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAVEMAN
Both Brownings are nothing more than small men, BIG MOUTHS!
Well said!!!
Old 04-20-2009, 12:28 PM

Caught the third episode today and I'm glad Browning got taken out. Worst thing is that it won't humble him.

Hopefullly with him gone, everyone else will act decent.

See there are times i cringe a little bit at with Bisping but most of time , i think he his having a bit of banter. Earlier on him and Hendo seem to get on alright.

He openly said he likes that sorta stuff and wants more of it. I dont think he is doing it to be a complete tool.

I wanted keil Reid to go through, he waas unlucky but it is all part of it the game. That Lester annoyed me the way he celebrated like he'd put in a great performance.
Old 04-20-2009, 03:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonlion
Caught the third episode today and I'm glad Browning got taken out. Worst thing is that it won't humble him.

Hopefullly with him gone, everyone else will act decent.

See there are times i cringe a little bit at with Bisping but most of time , i think he his having a bit of banter. Earlier on him and Hendo seem to get on alright.

He openly said he likes that sorta stuff and wants more of it. I dont think he is doing it to be a complete tool.

I wanted keil Reid to go through, he waas unlucky but it is all part of it the game. That Lester annoyed me the way he celebrated like he'd put in a great performance.
Humble him? I don't think him or his brother have gotten that far in the alphabet yet, Jonlion. Did you hear what he told Dana as he was walking out, "135 here I come." I'm just so glad he's gone; I don't think I could have watched it if he was staying.

I hated that Kiel/Keil (sp?) knocked himself out. That Lester guy annoyed the **** out of me too. He's now on my hit list. He acted like he won the fight due to something he did.

So, which of the American fighters do you like to beat those funny-speaking fellows?
Old 04-20-2009, 05:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonnie
Humble him? I don't think him or his brother have gotten that far in the alphabet yet, Jonlion. Did you hear what he told Dana as he was walking out, "135 here I come." I'm just so glad he's gone; I don't think I could have watched it if he was staying.

I hated that Kiel/Keil (sp?) knocked himself out. That Lester guy annoyed the **** out of me too. He's now on my hit list. He acted like he won the fight due to something he did.

So, which of the American fighters do you like to beat those funny-speaking fellows?

Thats the thing i hate because fighting is and should be the ultimate form of humility. I mean if i am cocky and arrogant there is no better remedy than getting your ass whupped. What can you say?! But thats why Browning and others like him are such idiots. They can't even take their beatings and learn from it. Like even people like Melvin Guillard if i remember correctly on TUF 2 learnt his place and knew after getting beat, he had to reign it in.

Yeah that Lester was an idiot, Sure, he deserved to go through because what happens happens but to show off about it and act alll big betrays him as a classless fool.

Ha ha well i like the ginger haired lad with the big hair. Now Junie is gone everyone seems quite cool but im not keen on Demarques and he looks dangerous as well.

I know ya'll will win it, but as long as we fight hard and have at least one in the semi final, then ill be happy!