Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > UFC

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 04-16-2009, 05:03 AM
Primal Rage
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Interesting Facts From Dana

So just watched Dana on off the record was pretty good heres couple interesting facts he said


1. He ranked fedor behind GSP and Silva not because he doenst fight in the ufc but because he hasnt been fighting the best fighters like gsp and silva have.

2. BJ doesnt get rematch with GSP even though Dana agrees GSP cheated......since he was dominated in every aspect of the fight.

3. Said Chuck lidell is gonna retire if he loses saturday.

4. Thinks best fighters are comin outta brazil right now.


just couple facts i thought where cool to hear from his mouth.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 04-16-2009, 05:57 AM
MattHughesRocks's Avatar
MattHughesRocks MattHughesRocks is offline
Stump Rules!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: So Cal
Posts: 9,794
Default

Not according to Chuck. Maybe he meant he was going to "retire" him from the UFC.
http://www.mmaweekly.com/absolutenm/...=8584&zoneid=2



Quote:
Originally Posted by Primal Rage
So just watched Dana on off the record was pretty good heres couple interesting facts he said


1. He ranked fedor behind GSP and Silva not because he doenst fight in the ufc but because he hasnt been fighting the best fighters like gsp and silva have.

2. BJ doesnt get rematch with GSP even though Dana agrees GSP cheated......since he was dominated in every aspect of the fight.

3. Said Chuck lidell is gonna retire if he loses saturday.

4. Thinks best fighters are comin outta brazil right now.


just couple facts i thought where cool to hear from his mouth.
__________________


http://stumpdotcom.com/
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 04-16-2009, 08:24 PM
Tyburn's Avatar
Tyburn Tyburn is offline
Angry @ Injustice!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: England
Posts: 17,001
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattHughesRocks
Not according to Chuck. Maybe he meant he was going to "retire" him from the UFC.
typical Dana White
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 04-16-2009, 08:40 PM
rockdawg21's Avatar
rockdawg21 rockdawg21 is offline
I'm kind of a big deal
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: San Antonio, TX
Posts: 5,584
Default

I love #2, didn't matter.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 04-16-2009, 08:43 PM
Crisco
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Dana just confirmed what everyone knows.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 04-16-2009, 08:45 PM
Crisco
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

I also put GSP in front of Fedor and Silva because has beaten the tougher guys lately.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 04-16-2009, 08:47 PM
rockdawg21's Avatar
rockdawg21 rockdawg21 is offline
I'm kind of a big deal
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: San Antonio, TX
Posts: 5,584
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crisco
I also put GSP in front of Fedor and Silva because has beaten the tougher guys lately.
I have to agree with that as well. Fedor is king of heavyweights, but lately, he's only been beating people who are going down in their careers anyways. I say, until he beats Kimbo Slice, he ain't ****!
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 04-16-2009, 08:50 PM
Crisco
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Even though I think Fedor is the best fighter out of all three

Dana said Fedor was getting fat and he is right. I don't know what it is up with Fedor now but he is looking like an NYC cab driver.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 04-16-2009, 08:52 PM
rockdawg21's Avatar
rockdawg21 rockdawg21 is offline
I'm kind of a big deal
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: San Antonio, TX
Posts: 5,584
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crisco
Even though I think Fedor is the best fighter out of all three

Dana said Fedor was getting fat and he is right. I don't know what it is up with Fedor now but he is looking like an NYC cab driver.
When did Fedor start wearing a towel on his head?
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 04-16-2009, 08:55 PM
Crisco
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockdawg21
When did Fedor start wearing a towel on his head?
Sorry a 1980's NYC cab driver
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:41 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.