Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > Announcements > Introductions

Old 04-16-2009, 03:09 AM
MMA, VCU, & Doctor Who

Send a message via AIM to VCURamFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by xSubmission
Actually from his preformances of late. Ive seriously been questioning his training. I havent seen the old Hughes...The one who dominated with fashion! Maybe because he is training at his own gym or something im not sure. But in all honesty i believe Hughes will pound Serra weather he trains hard or not
Just a word of warning, bro: you've only got "9" posts on here. You might want to consider being a little more careful with you criticisms of Matt. There are a ton of die-hard fans on here, those who have met Matt in person & can call him a friend. I'm sure you didn't mean any disrespect, but just think about how it comes of: young guy logs into a forum & immediately starts critiquing a man who's been competing MMA for 11yrs & wrestling for 12-15yrs prior to that?
Old 04-16-2009, 03:09 AM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Actually from his preformances of late. Ive seriously been questioning his training. I havent seen the old Hughes...The one who dominated with fashion! Maybe because he is training at his own gym or something im not sure. But in all honesty i believe Hughes will pound Serra weather he trains hard or not

Oh heck. Now I have to get all stern faced and angry tonight. Dude, questioning Matt's training is not kosher. Keep that up on this site and you may not make it on here. This is a fan site, paid for by Matt himself. You are welcome to state your opinion but any bashing or criticism of Matt at all will not be tolerated. I speak for myself as a moderator but be prepared to face the others and even Nate, the admin, if you aren't careful with your words here.

~Amy
Old 04-16-2009, 03:13 AM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by VCURamFan
Just a word of warning, bro: you've only got "9" posts on here. You might want to consider being a little more careful with you criticisms of Matt. There are a ton of die-hard fans on here, those who have met Matt in person & can call him a friend. I'm sure you didn't mean any disrespect, but just think about how it comes of: young guy logs into a forum & immediately starts critiquing a man who's been competing MMA for 11yrs & wrestling for 12-15yrs prior to that?

I consider myself both friend and stalker. That's a special combo.

~Amy
Old 04-16-2009, 03:15 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Welcome to the forums and all, but you really have no idea what you are talking about.
Old 04-16-2009, 03:16 AM
Miss Foxy

Quote:
I was nice on your other post however your starting to tick me off. I have not met Mr. Hughes, however I am a die hard fan and have no problem bringing you back down to reality. FYI keep your stupid comments to yourself.
Old 04-16-2009, 03:27 AM
xSubmission

I didnt mean any disrecpect lol.
This is a forum isint it? Personal opinions and comments should be allowed. Matt Hughes is one of my favorite fighters i wouldent come here to bash him
Old 04-16-2009, 03:28 AM
SupaDupaMod

Send a message via Yahoo to Neezar

OH no. Another kid!
Old 04-16-2009, 03:32 AM
Administrator

Quote:
This is a forum isint it? Personal opinions and comments should be allowed. Matt Hughes is one of my favorite fighters i wouldent come here to bash him
Criticizing Matt's training when you clearly don't know anything about how he trains is extremely disrespectful.

You are free to share your opinions, but if you speak out of ignorance, then you should be prepared to be slapped back down to reality.
Old 04-16-2009, 03:34 AM
MMA, VCU, & Doctor Who

Send a message via AIM to VCURamFan

Quote:
You should go double check the forum rules. This is a private forum bought & paid for by Matt Hughes. Posting here is a privilege, not a right. If you want to post opinions which are disrespectful towards Matt, whether they were intended to be or not, you can expect the moderating team here to hold you accountable.
Old 04-16-2009, 03:35 AM

Quote:
Welcome to the MATT HUGHES forum. Opinions are welcome as long as they're respectful. All fighter's suffer losses. So what? His training is going great and he is looking Jacked,so no worries.

[