Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > Politics

Old 04-14-2009, 07:49 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB Rattlesnake
I think we are more likely to see a war with those swashbuckling pirates. That seems much more popular right now. You know, because we have so many pirates in the world.

Seriously, I just don't see Obama touching that can of worms right now. We can't afford to start waging war on another front until we tie up the loose ends in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Overall though, I would say yeah, NK needs to be dealt with, no matter what the Chinese think. They can have Yao Ming back if they don't like it. China don't want a war with us either.
I agree, I don't think Obama is going to want to touch that can of worms. There's a reason why the war between North and South Korea has been going on for nearly 60 years.

Of course, if NK sends a nuke over to Hawaii or Alaska and kills millions of Americans, then Obama might have some harsh words for them.
Old 04-14-2009, 08:43 PM
Miss Foxy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB Rattlesnake
I think we are more likely to see a war with those swashbuckling pirates. That seems much more popular right now. You know, because we have so many pirates in the world.

Seriously, I just don't see Obama touching that can of worms right now. We can't afford to start waging war on another front until we tie up the loose ends in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Overall though, I would say yeah, NK needs to be dealt with, no matter what the Chinese think. They can have Yao Ming back if they don't like it. China don't want a war with us either.
LMAO!! I almost choked on my food.. Yo, ho, Yo, ho a pirates life 4 me!!
OMG and as far as your comment about giving them back Yao Ming that was classic!!.
Old 04-14-2009, 08:45 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NateR
I agree, I don't think Obama is going to want to touch that can of worms. There's a reason why the war between North and South Korea has been going on for nearly 60 years.

Of course, if NK sends a nuke over to Hawaii or Alaska and kills millions of Americans, then Obama might have some harsh words for them.
well...he'd have to say something to that

perhaps

"Change has come at last"
Old 04-14-2009, 08:46 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melissa Villaseņor
LMAO!! I almost choked on my food.. Yo, ho, Yo, ho a pirates life 4 me!!
OMG and as far as your comment about giving them back Yao Ming that was classic!!.
its quite a serious threat actually, just recently there was this report of a woman and her Husband who were doing a boating trip and Pirate killed the Husband and took her hostage or something.
Old 04-14-2009, 08:47 PM
Miss Foxy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyburn
its quite a serious threat actually, just recently there was this report of a woman and her Husband who were doing a boating trip and Pirate killed the Husband and took her hostage or something.
I know its serious, but not that serious to make it on our Presidents top agenda 2 do list....
Old 04-14-2009, 08:48 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
I know its serious, but not that serious to make it on our Presidents top agenda 2 do list....
Not until the Pirates attack an American Boat...then he might have to do something
Old 04-14-2009, 08:50 PM
Miss Foxy

Quote:
Not until the Pirates attack an American Boat...then he might have to do something
We already did.. GO NAVY!!!! Now its our job as Americans to protect everyone against bloody pirates? We have our own fish to fry.
Old 04-14-2009, 08:52 PM
WAR CARDINALS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NateR

Pshhhh....harsh ain't even the word for it. I know that you know how quick we would blast them back to the "Fred Flintstone era".

Really though, that could end up getting pretty drawn out and ugly, which we don't need right now on sooo many levels.
Old 04-14-2009, 08:54 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
We already did.. GO NAVY!!!! Now its our job as Americans to protect everyone against bloody pirates? We have our own fish to fry.
I love Americans. They give me the warm fuzzies
Old 04-14-2009, 09:23 PM
WAR CARDINALS!

Quote:
I love Americans. They give me the warm fuzzies
Did you ONLY visit Hillsboro on your last trip Dave?