Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > Politics

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 04-14-2009, 05:33 PM
Crisco
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default War on the Horizon?

http://www.cnn.com/2009/WORLD/asiapc...lks/index.html


The NK's are getting uppity and talking wreckless about nukes...

What do you guys think?
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 04-14-2009, 05:42 PM
Llamafighter's Avatar
Llamafighter Llamafighter is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Astoria, New York
Posts: 4,982
Default

All we do is yell at them, and they are going to keep testing the waters until they get spanked.
I say, SPANK EM!
__________________
"Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear - not absence of fear."
-Mark Twain

[
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 04-14-2009, 05:46 PM
Tyburn's Avatar
Tyburn Tyburn is offline
Angry @ Injustice!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: England
Posts: 16,969
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crisco
http://www.cnn.com/2009/WORLD/asiapc...lks/index.html


The NK's are getting uppity and talking wreckless about nukes...

What do you guys think?
Leave it to the Chinese and the Russians.

Both will not tollerate North Korea playing Silly Beggers.

The United States should worry more about Iran...I dont like how quiet its gone over there recently
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 04-14-2009, 05:49 PM
Crisco
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

I think it would only take 2 days to whipe out their entire infastructure.

We bomb the important parts and let the south koreans invade so they can't play off the evil america routine.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 04-14-2009, 05:52 PM
Tyburn's Avatar
Tyburn Tyburn is offline
Angry @ Injustice!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: England
Posts: 16,969
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crisco
I think it would only take 2 days to whipe out their entire infastructure.

We bomb the important parts and let the south koreans invade so they can't play off the evil america routine.
If the Chinese get pissed it will take them less then a day to invade

I dont think President Obama will do anything unless North Korea actually launch again...if they do...someone, somewhere is going to start to get mad. I think that America did it with Iraq, Russia did it with Georgia....

my guess is the Chinese, who are already irritated by the problems in Tibet...and now I bet they end up getting dragged into the issue that sparked yesterday in Thailand....

They are gonna snap...and there are more Chinese then there are Koreans
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 04-14-2009, 05:53 PM
Crisco
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyburn
If the Chinese get pissed it will take them less then a day to invade

I dont think President Obama will do anything unless North Korea actually launch again...if they do...someone, somewhere is going to start to get mad. I think that America did it with Iraq, Russia did it with Georgia....

my guess is the Chinese, who are already irritated by the problems in Tibet...and now I bet they end up getting dragged into the issue that sparked yesterday in Thailand....

They are gonna snap...and there are more Chinese then there are Koreans
The NK's are their house pets.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 04-14-2009, 05:55 PM
Tyburn's Avatar
Tyburn Tyburn is offline
Angry @ Injustice!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: England
Posts: 16,969
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crisco
The NK's are their house pets.
In what sense of the word? Does China have a vested interest in supporting North Korea
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 04-14-2009, 05:57 PM
Crisco
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyburn
In what sense of the word? Does China have a vested interest in supporting North Korea
Their Allies
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 04-14-2009, 06:01 PM
Tyburn's Avatar
Tyburn Tyburn is offline
Angry @ Injustice!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: England
Posts: 16,969
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crisco
Their Allies
Really?

Then if I was you...I'd leave them alone.

Crush North Korea...and China might get mad at you...it would be a cold war mark two...

my guess is that Russia would rather support China then America

What you need to do is get rid of the top generals. Time to send in your special forces like you did with Salvadore Allende...and assasinate afew key leaders

Then (quietly) support South Korea in invading the North. (or if thats to much...support a rebbel organisation in North Korea and allow them to conduct their own coup....just keep quiet about being behind it..or China will never let you live it down.

Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 04-14-2009, 07:17 PM
J.B.'s Avatar
J.B. J.B. is offline
WAR CARDINALS!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Apache Juntion, AZ
Posts: 8,462
Default

I think we are more likely to see a war with those swashbuckling pirates. That seems much more popular right now. You know, because we have so many pirates in the world.

Seriously, I just don't see Obama touching that can of worms right now. We can't afford to start waging war on another front until we tie up the loose ends in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Overall though, I would say yeah, NK needs to be dealt with, no matter what the Chinese think. They can have Yao Ming back if they don't like it. China don't want a war with us either.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:38 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.