Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > Sports

Old 04-14-2009, 03:23 AM
WAR CARDINALS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by VCURamFan
Well, considering the fact that the man leading our nation has a similar record so far, I think it's fair to say we're the most "American" team out there right now!

Eh, Obama did authorize the use of force to take out those Pirates, and not the ones from Pittsburgh either. So that is at least one win for Obama. Which is one better than the Nationals.

Go WHITE SOX! Both Konerko and Dye hit their 300th homerun today and they did it back to back, and we won. Thats never happened ever before, hopefully it's a sign of good things to come.
Old 04-14-2009, 11:05 AM
Primadawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moose
Viva El Birdos!
+1 !!!!
Old 04-14-2009, 01:00 PM
newpowersoul

Die Hard Yankees fan here....
Home opener at the new stadium tomorrow night. Our pitching has been rough so far this year, last night may be a new low. Hopefully it will turn around for us tomorrow night so we don't open the new stadium with a thud like the mets did.
The new MLB network is great.
Old 04-14-2009, 02:29 PM
Miss Foxy

Quote:
Originally Posted by newpowersoul
Die Hard Yankees fan here....
Home opener at the new stadium tomorrow night. Our pitching has been rough so far this year, last night may be a new low. Hopefully it will turn around for us tomorrow night so we don't open the new stadium with a thud like the mets did.
The new MLB network is great.
The Yankees are my 2nd favorite team... I was an AROD fan, however he hasnt been impressing me. I can't support a cheater lol. Good luck 2 ur team!
Old 04-14-2009, 03:29 PM
newpowersoul

thanks.
The dodgers would be my second favorite. I like that they have Torre and Mattingly...I think A Rod will come back and have a great season. I think he handled his situation pretty well considering. I really believe that when all is said and done if he remains healthy, any illegal substance he took for that short time will not be the focus of his legacy.
Old 04-14-2009, 03:30 PM
WAR CARDINALS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melissa Villaseņor
The Yankees are my 2nd favorite team... I was an AROD fan, however he hasnt been impressing me. I can't support a cheater lol. Good luck 2 ur team!

I agree, it's hard to see him the same way, but the truth is A-Rod is still on tap to be one of the greatest statistical players ever to play professional baseball.
Old 04-14-2009, 04:15 PM
Miss Foxy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB Rattlesnake
I agree, it's hard to see him the same way, but the truth is A-Rod is still on tap to be one of the greatest statistical players ever to play professional baseball.
Yeah I know that.. I liked him since he was a rookie. Hence why I named my daughter Alexandra. Her nickname on the field is AROD... Wish she had his eyes though.. j/k!!
Old 04-14-2009, 05:52 PM
Max

I cant stand baseball. Once the NFL draft and the NHL playoffs are over there is a dark time with only baseball on till NFL preseason starts up again.
Old 04-14-2009, 05:58 PM
Miss Foxy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max
I cant stand baseball. Once the NFL draft and the NHL playoffs are over there is a dark time with only baseball on till NFL preseason starts up again.
Lol!! My boyfriend says the same thing..
Old 04-14-2009, 05:59 PM
Miss Foxy

Quote:
Originally Posted by newpowersoul
thanks.
The dodgers would be my second favorite. I like that they have Torre and Mattingly...I think A Rod will come back and have a great season. I think he handled his situation pretty well considering. I really believe that when all is said and done if he remains healthy, any illegal substance he took for that short time will not be the focus of his legacy.
You are pretty near perfect in my eyes now! I wasnt really upset about the roidssssss it was the whole infidelity thing, but who am I to judge?