Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > The Woodshed

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21  
Old 04-13-2009, 05:23 PM
rearnakedchoke
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

too bad they saved her ... she will probably sue the zoo and have them change the signs from "Do not feed the animals" to "Do not feed yourself to the animals"

oh wait, this was in germany, so probably not .. had this been in the US, she would be set for life ....
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 04-13-2009, 05:40 PM
Crisco
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

The worst thing to come out of it was the "Are Zoo's safe enough" Headlines...

Zoo's are very safe if you don't jump in the ******* tank you idiot.
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 04-13-2009, 05:54 PM
NateR's Avatar
NateR NateR is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 5,738
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crisco
The worst thing to come out of it was the "Are Zoo's safe enough" Headlines...

Zoo's are very safe if you don't jump in the ******* tank you idiot.
Well, think about it from the polar bears' perspective, fat women falling from the sky while you're trying to eat doesn't sound very safe to me.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 04-13-2009, 05:55 PM
Crisco
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NateR
Well, think about it from the polar bears' perspective, fat women falling from the sky while you're trying to eat doesn't sound very safe to me.
LOL Someone call PETA.
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 04-13-2009, 06:32 PM
Llamafighter's Avatar
Llamafighter Llamafighter is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Astoria, New York
Posts: 4,982
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NateR
Well, think about it from the polar bears' perspective, fat women falling from the sky while you're trying to eat doesn't sound very safe to me.
No kidding! one of those beautiful Polar Bears could have been senslessly hurt by chubs land on them.
I wonder if anyone has the full vid. I want to see the Polar Bears' reaction to the initial KABLOOSH!
__________________
"Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear - not absence of fear."
-Mark Twain

[
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 04-13-2009, 07:46 PM
rockdawg21's Avatar
rockdawg21 rockdawg21 is offline
I'm kind of a big deal
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: San Antonio, TX
Posts: 5,584
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NateR
Well, think about it from the polar bears' perspective, fat women falling from the sky while you're trying to eat doesn't sound very safe to me.
I really think it was just a misunderstanding by the polar bears. They assumed the feeders tossed them a walrus. I'm sure after it was all said and done, they shook hands and signed a treaty with help of the UN.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 04-13-2009, 09:09 PM
Tyburn's Avatar
Tyburn Tyburn is offline
Angry @ Injustice!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: England
Posts: 16,948
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockdawg21
I really think it was just a misunderstanding by the polar bears. They assumed the feeders tossed them a walrus. I'm sure after it was all said and done, they shook hands and signed a treaty with help of the UN.


It was a unilateral move by the Woman (everyone else decided NOT to jump in)....was she an American

Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 04-13-2009, 09:11 PM
Miss Foxy
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyburn


It was a unilateral move by the Woman (everyone else decided NOT to jump in)....was she an American

Whats that supposed to mean?
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 04-13-2009, 09:21 PM
NateR's Avatar
NateR NateR is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 5,738
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyburn


It was a unilateral move by the Woman (everyone else decided NOT to jump in)....was she an American

Obviously not, because only Europeans are stupid enough to jump into cages with wild animals. I think the people who saved her from her own idiocy were Americans though, just like the entire 20th century.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 04-13-2009, 09:32 PM
rearnakedchoke
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NateR
Obviously not, because only Europeans are stupid enough to jump into cages with wild animals. I think the people who saved her from her own idiocy were Americans though, just like the entire 20th century.
good one ... i just posted to increase my post count by one .... i didn't my like the last post count
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:41 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.