Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > Christianity

Old 04-14-2009, 11:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck
My wife left today.. she said reconciliation isn't an option... After 17 years of marriage I couldn't even begin to describe the pain...

I know God has a plan and I can't tell you how much I appreciate and have found comfort in all of your prayers..

If you have time please continue to pray... my wife's heart has grown hard and my faith is growing weaker...

also please pray for my children so their hearts don't become bitter..

I appreciate you all..
The prayers won't stop either way. I'm here for you, buddy.

[
Old 04-14-2009, 11:47 AM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
My wife left today.. she said reconciliation isn't an option... After 17 years of marriage I couldn't even begin to describe the pain...

I know God has a plan and I can't tell you how much I appreciate and have found comfort in all of your prayers..

If you have time please continue to pray... my wife's heart has grown hard and my faith is growing weaker...

I appreciate you all..
then we must continue to pray for the situation. Just remain prayerful, only GOD knows how this situation will play out from hear, but we must in the meantime be committed to praying that what He desires happens, takes place.
Old 04-14-2009, 12:17 PM
Super Moderator

Send a message via Yahoo to Boomer

Quote:

I appreciate you all..
Chuck ... I'm so sorry to hear that buddy. I wish I were closer. I am praying for you and the kids and Jen.
Old 04-14-2009, 01:48 PM
SupaDupaMod

Send a message via Yahoo to Neezar

Chuck, I wished that I could help to ease your pain.

Last edited by Neezar; 04-14-2009 at 01:55 PM.
Old 04-14-2009, 02:18 PM
Miss Foxy

Chuck,
Im sorry to hear this. I am here for any support you need buddy, and remember your loved.. Your family will continue to be in my prayers.
Old 04-14-2009, 02:32 PM
County Mike

Sorry to hear about this. I'm hoping things work out for the best, whatever that may be. Keep your chin up. You're a good man and in time, things will work out for you.
Old 04-14-2009, 04:00 PM
WAR CARDINALS!

Sorry to hear about your troubles Chuck. I think you are an awesome dude and God will eventually guide you through these troubled times. You are definitely in my thoughts and prayers, and although we have never met face to face I consider you a friend. Keep the faith brother.
Old 06-19-2009, 03:42 AM
Chuck

Hey everyone... quick update...my wife came back home on Sunday after being in Washington State for the last 33 days. She had been gone from home for a little over two months. We are facing new challenges but I'm so grateful to have her here. I know God's plan is to heal and restore this marriage and I'm trying to get better at surrendering to Him and letting Him begin that healing work. I'm not the smartest guy in the world but I know that she needs more of Him and less of me so I'm trying to give her that.

She's willing to "give it another try" but she's not rushing into anything. She's very cautious and that's understandable. We do our devotion every night, she prays with me, plans on going to church me and the kids and is willing to go to a marriage counselor so I'm optomistic.

I can truly say I love you guys and have never, EVER been more fortunate or more impacted by prayer as I have been the last 2 months. We have a long road ahead of us so I ask for your continued prayers. Life is starting to settle a little so I hope to be on here more. Maybe not as much as I used to but certainly more then I have been.

Thank you guys... for EVERYTHING... every prayer, every PM (I haven't answered any yet!!), every text, every voicemail.... EVERY single time one of you reached out to me it brought me hope and encouragement and for that I will always be grateful.

I hope someday the Lord will allow me to bless you as much as you have all blessed me...
Old 06-19-2009, 04:40 AM
Stump Rules!

http://stumpdotcom.com/
Old 06-19-2009, 05:26 AM
Allons-y

Send a message via AIM to VCURamFan

We're glad to have you back & to hear that things are starting to look up. Prayers are still flooding your way, brother man!