Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > The Ultimate Fighter

Old 04-09-2009, 01:07 PM
rearnakedchoke

Quote:
Originally Posted by County Mike
Holy crap! The scaredy cat that shouldn't have made it past the 1st round just won in the 2nd with a surprise knee.
yeah man, dude took a beating ... surprised he got up and more surprised he landed that knee ... that other guy must be pissed it wasn't stopped .....
Old 04-09-2009, 01:10 PM
rearnakedchoke

Quote:
Originally Posted by logrus
I cant believe you losers are watching that crap...

P.S the "loser" part was said jokingly and in fun...

P.S.S I meant the crap part though...
i'd rather watch this when i know all it is is fights, then wait til they are in the house and watch them trash the place, pulling upper deckers and eat each others ejaculate .... this is just an hour of fights ..........
Old 04-09-2009, 04:37 PM
GnP

Quote:
Originally Posted by VCURamFan
Jason Pierce is the one that passes out. He'd been trying to cut a ton of weight, from about 180 to 169. Then John David-Shackleford has a Herpes legian on his head. WTF!!!

Hahah another did not make weight also and to think you were laughing at team GB try outs. You guys will be lucky if you can keep enough disease free and on weight to fight, nothing like a proffesional approach to MMA well done USA lol
Old 04-09-2009, 04:48 PM
County Mike

Quote:
Originally Posted by GnP
Hahah another did not make weight also and to think you were laughing at team GB try outs. You guys will be lucky if you can keep enough disease free and on weight to fight, nothing like a proffesional approach to MMA well done USA lol
I heard the UK guys don't really cut weight. They just fight a lot closer to their natural weight, which is why a lot of them don't look as ripped. If that's true, we'll see which is the better method: Cut weight and come in bigger but possibly exhausted from dehydration or natural weight to be more energetic yet smaller.
Old 04-09-2009, 05:35 PM
KENTUCKYREDBONE

I think the guy from Tennessee got robbed! That fight should have been stopped!
Old 04-09-2009, 05:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by County Mike
I heard the UK guys don't really cut weight. They just fight a lot closer to their natural weight, which is why a lot of them don't look as ripped. If that's true, we'll see which is the better method: Cut weight and come in bigger but possibly exhausted from dehydration or natural weight to be more energetic yet smaller.
Bisping seems to be doing just fine with that method.
Old 04-09-2009, 05:49 PM
County Mike

Quote:
Originally Posted by F34R
Bisping seems to be doing just fine with that method.
Which method? Does he fight at his natural weight or has he taken a tip from the Americans and started to cut?

Define "Just fine". Beat a bunch of cans. Gained a BS decision over an injured Matt Hamill. Lost to Rashad. Probably going to lose to Henderson.
Old 04-09-2009, 06:32 PM
Primadawn

I could barely force myself to watch this crap last night. Unbelievable.

And Ben: 2 rather important spelling errors--1. He had a herpes LESION not a herpes LEGION. If he had a LEGION of herpes I think he would have known it sooner!

2. It was PUS filled, not PUSS filled. If you don't know the difference between those 2 things...your future wife is in for quite a shock...
Old 04-09-2009, 07:40 PM
MMA, VCU, & Doctor Who

Send a message via AIM to VCURamFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Primadawn

And Ben: 2 rather important spelling errors--1. He had a herpes LESION not a herpes LEGION. If he had a LEGION of herpes I think he would have known it sooner!

2. It was PUS filled, not PUSS filled. If you don't know the difference between those 2 things...your future wife is in for quite a shock...
Hahaha, sorry. I don't have cable anymore, so I was watching online & trying to jump back & forth between the show & my account without missing anything. To be honest I'm surprised those are the only things I screwed up!
Old 04-09-2009, 09:28 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Primadawn

I love you Dawn...will you marry me