Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > The Woodshed

Old 04-09-2009, 04:53 PM
Miss Foxy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Preach
Hey girl how you doin
Hey suga.. Were you doing that in the Respuisha voice from Norbet? hehe!!!
Old 04-09-2009, 04:55 PM
County Mike

How yoo doin'?
Old 04-09-2009, 04:59 PM
Preach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melissa Villaseņor
Hey suga.. Were you doing that in the Respuisha voice from Norbet? hehe!!!
Old 04-09-2009, 09:31 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NateR
Typical brainwashed liberal response.

However, we're talking about an evil bastard deliberately passing on the HIV virus. There's no cure for the disease and the liberal idiots like to pretend that "right to privacy" applies when you have a contagious, incurable disease. A simple mark on the forehead would prevent this from ever happening.
are you serious...it would also mark them out for persecution...and what about in Africa...where loads of people are born with AIDs?

What they should have is a published reigister of offenders that are known.
Old 04-09-2009, 09:33 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
How about good samaritans that are trying to help someone out and they don't know they have HIV/AIDS? Like a cop/firefighter/paramedic who does not know someone has this disease and gets infected because they were acting out of heroics and did not put gloves on?
they should always use gloves
Old 04-09-2009, 09:35 PM
Miss Foxy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyburn
they should always use gloves
There are times when you don't have supplies with you and maybe they are trying to save a life. I don't know, but I just think about the "what if's" scenarios.. Call me a worry wart,...
Old 04-09-2009, 09:38 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
There are times when you don't have supplies with you and maybe they are trying to save a life. I don't know, but I just think about the "what if's" scenarios.. Call me a worry wart,...
Are you a medic

I think you find its called following standard procedure. You should assume that everyone is infectious...the assumption is they have an incurable disease

Besides...if you dont have abbrasions on your hands...you should be alright anyway. its not airborne
Old 04-09-2009, 09:44 PM
Miss Foxy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyburn
Are you a medic

I think you find its called following standard procedure. You should assume that everyone is infectious...the assumption is they have an incurable disease

Besides...if you dont have abbrasions on your hands...you should be alright anyway. its not airborne
No im not a medic however lets assume I was and I was somewhere off duty and someone was bleeding to death or something crazy like that. Would I be ok with just walking away or would I do the right thing and try to assist mankind and the blood enters my body through my eyes or perhaps another way. You just never know. Im not gonna keep responding you have your view I have mine. I am for bracelets identifying HIV/AIDS carriers. Sorry, but in order to maintain law and order in a country thats running a muck we must lay some rules down.. And stick to enforcing them...
Old 04-09-2009, 10:20 PM
rearnakedchoke

Quote:
How about good samaritans that are trying to help someone out and they don't know they have HIV/AIDS? Like a cop/firefighter/paramedic who does not know someone has this disease and gets infected because they were acting out of heroics and did not put gloves on?
you know it is a tough call .... i wouldn't go as far as to brand people that are afflicted with this disease ... l
Old 04-09-2009, 10:56 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:

You're way more likely to get Hep B or C from that than HIV. Besides, I will walk right on by if I need to. I will always, no hesitation, provide any and all life saving techniques to a child, but adults.....it depends. I carry gloves in my car just in case and most anyplace you go will have a first aid kit with gloves provided. If they die before I get my gloves, they were due to die anyway. Yeah, that's a little cold and yeah, I'll get some grief for it. But really, it's my right as a medical professional when I am off duty. I will have a family member or the person bleeding put pressure on a wound if necessary or tie a tourniquet above the site without getting gross amounts of blood on my skin.

~Amy