Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > The Woodshed

Old 04-09-2009, 02:25 AM
Hughes_GOAT

Default HIV-infected man killed with hatred

He liked his women white, plain, even homely and probably lonely. They were co-workers, single-mom neighbours and ladies picked up in bars.

http://www.thestar.com/news/ontario/article/614215
Old 04-09-2009, 03:33 AM
Administrator

Quote:
He cut a wide swath with his penis.

Old 04-09-2009, 03:35 AM
Hughes_GOAT

that's not nice Nate
Old 04-09-2009, 03:41 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hughes_GOAT
that's not nice Nate
I know it's a tragic story, it's just hard to take it seriously with a line like that at the beginning. Anyways, I think HIV positive people should be branded with an H on their foreheads to prevent something like this from happening. When they develop full-blown AIDS, then just draw a line across the top of the H and it becomes a blocky A.
Old 04-09-2009, 03:56 AM
Hughes_GOAT

Quote:
Originally Posted by NateR
I know it's a tragic story, it's just hard to take it seriously with a line like that at the beginning. Anyways, I think HIV positive people should be branded with an H on their foreheads to prevent something like this from happening. When they develop full-blown AIDS, then just draw a line across the top of the H and it becomes a blocky A.
they should be executed on the spot
Old 04-09-2009, 03:17 PM
Miss Foxy

How awful what a sick B*stard!! Im sorry to say, but I believe that people with HIV/AIDS, HERPES, or anything else thats an incurable STD should have to wear a tag or something identifying them. I know its the other persons responsibility as well as far as not sleeping with just anyone, however we arent all perfect and when the heat arises well you know....
Old 04-09-2009, 04:08 PM
Moose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melissa Villaseņor
How awful what a sick B*stard!! Im sorry to say, but I believe that people with HIV/AIDS, HERPES, or anything else thats an incurable STD should have to wear a tag or something identifying them. I know its the other persons responsibility as well as far as not sleeping with just anyone, however we arent all perfect and when the heat arises well you know....
Nazi Germany time!
Old 04-09-2009, 04:12 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moose
Nazi Germany time!
Typical brainwashed liberal response.

However, we're talking about an evil bastard deliberately passing on the HIV virus. There's no cure for the disease and the liberal idiots like to pretend that "right to privacy" applies when you have a contagious, incurable disease. A simple mark on the forehead would prevent this from ever happening.
Old 04-09-2009, 04:17 PM
Moose

Quote:
Originally Posted by NateR
Typical brainwashed liberal response.

However, we're talking about an evil bastard deliberately passing on the HIV virus. There's no cure for the disease and the liberal idiots like to pretend that "right to privacy" applies when you have a contagious, incurable disease. A simple mark on the forehead would prevent this from ever happening.
Stop with the brainwashed stuff. I come to my own conclusions. I just think it's funny that since ONE guy committed a horrible crime, you'd seriously consider having people with incurable and transmittable diseases branded.

Yeah, I could see where that would prevent a number of people from getting infected. I also could see where it could lead to a great deal of discrimination and worse.

Where's the personal responsibility Nate? You seem to preach it often, and I'm a big believer. When you sleep with another person, there's a risk that you assume.
Old 04-09-2009, 04:19 PM
Preach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melissa Villaseņor
when the heat arises well you know....

Hey girl how you doin