Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > Politics

Old 04-10-2009, 11:26 AM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by timmyja
1)we drive are releasing harmful C02..

2)The polar ice cap theory really makes absolutely no sense to me, if the sunlight is hitting the equator and the poles are for the most part dark, I don't see where the reflection is coming from.
1) Carbon Dioxide just keeps the heat in. Its not exactly "harmful" It builds up naturally anyway, we just increase its build up by adding to it

2) Its not about Light...its about Heat. When the Ice reflects most of the heat, the Ice will be down to the Tropics. Dont just avoid my posts because you dont aggree with them, start researching for yourself. At the moment there isnt enough Ice to reflect the heat and light...but during the Ice Age, there will be much more of it
Old 04-10-2009, 11:32 AM
timmyja

Well I guess I'll buy a snowmobile!!
Old 04-10-2009, 03:43 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by timmyja
Well I guess I'll buy a snowmobile!!
I wouldn't worry about any other Ice Ages (I don't believe we ever had to begin with), according to the Bible, the next destruction of the Earth is going to be by fire, not ice.
Old 04-10-2009, 03:45 PM
MMA, VCU, & Doctor Who

Send a message via AIM to VCURamFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by NateR
I wouldn't worry about any other Ice Ages (I don't believe we ever had to begin with), according to the Bible, the next destruction of the Earth is going to be by fire, not ice.
Soooo...an asbestos surfboard?
Old 04-10-2009, 04:04 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by VCURamFan
Soooo...an asbestos surfboard?
The Armor of GOD will suffice for many of us.
Old 04-10-2009, 04:11 PM
MMA, VCU, & Doctor Who

Send a message via AIM to VCURamFan

Quote:
The Armor of GOD will suffice for many of us.
When did the armor of God include a surfboard?? Man, I need to go back & re-read Ephesians!!
Old 04-10-2009, 04:44 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
who mentioned "destruction of the Earth" through Ice.

Nathan READ what I put
Old 04-10-2009, 04:52 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyburn
who mentioned "destruction of the Earth" through Ice.

Nathan READ what I put
Why? It's just the meaningless prattle of a bunch of scientists who think GOD is a fairy tale. I don't trust their conclusions because I don't believe in their preconceptions.

Unlike you, I'd rather put my faith in GOD, not men.
Old 04-10-2009, 04:56 PM

Global Warming is a lload of bunkum.

I am all for conservation and not polluting but when people through out all these rising temps and strange weather conditions on Global Warming i want to laugh!

I mean, the earth has always got hotter and colder, we had an ice age, we had a mini ice age, in the tenth and eleventh century we reached a climatic optimum in Europe, Southern England was producing WINE, Wine, i tells you , it was that hot.

Its just something for the govt to frighten us with and celebrities who travel the world in planes to tell me to cut down on my carbon emisisons by not flying!

Screw them, i need a holiday!

By the way, this is a ridicalous idea, it is common sense not to mess around with the Sun! All humans do is advance our own destruction with such things.
Old 04-10-2009, 05:14 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Why? It's just the meaningless prattle of a bunch of scientists who think GOD is a fairy tale. I don't trust their conclusions because I don't believe in their preconceptions.

Unlike you, I'd rather put my faith in GOD, not men.
Really. Thats the same attitude the Roman Catholic Church took when presented with the Evidence that the Earth WASNT the Centre of the Universe.

FAR from putting my Faith in men...I can handle something which YOU cant. We both know what GOD will do...but YOU Have preconceived Ideas about HOW he will do it. Just like you ASSUME that Israel reformed, means the End Times are near.

I also think its extremely unbecoming to put words into other peoples mouths. I NEVER talked about distruction by Ice, I never said Global Warming would lead to the end of Humanity, or the distruction of the Earth. Infact I said the opposite...but your to busy mocking, to even bother reading.

How can you counter my arguement if you dont even READ it. Argument and Counter Argument. Answer my argument...you'll find we dont dissagree about the End Times at all. I just trust GOD no matter what the Physical Scientific Evidence says...NOT by making up HOW GOD will do it...but saying "Ice Age? How does that Change the Revelation Prophecy???"

You need to realize that Science is NOT at War with GOD. Science is about Glorifying GOD in creation. The Roman Catholics distroyed the faith a vast majority of the world HAD in Christianity, almost singlehandedly, by doing EXACTLY the same thing YOU just did.

Now...RE-READ my Argument...and point out which bits say anything about Distruction by Ice. Tell me why you care so much that an ice age could never possibly happen...does the thought REALLY threaten your faith?? Couldnt you cope with The Northern Hemesphere under Ice, and no polar Caps???