Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > Politics

Old 04-09-2009, 06:04 PM
CAVEMAN

This administration is truly full of WHACK JOBS!
Old 04-09-2009, 06:32 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by County Mike
This past winter was much colder than most I remember.

Global Warming is Bull Sh*t.

If they blast these reflective particles into space to block the sun that I love, I'll personally fly up there and destroy them all.
Yes...but thats a by product of the warming.

Warming will actually cause an ice age...thats how the warming naturally, subsides....If you'd done your own research, you would know this...Global Warming categorically ISNT about the earth getting hot, so we all bake to death No decent Scientist would claim that. QUITE the Opposite infact.

Guess what other property Snow has It reflects light and heat.

You dont need to put particals in the air...the Earth honnestly has this under-control
Old 04-09-2009, 06:38 PM
County Mike

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyburn
Guess what other property Snow has It reflects light and heat.

You dont need to put particals in the air...the Earth honnestly has this under-control
But won't that just compound the problem? If we start getting an ice age, the snow will reflect the sun's rays and make it even COLDER.

I hate the cold! I like summertime with warm beaches and small bikinis.
Old 04-09-2009, 06:49 PM
KENTUCKYREDBONE

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAVEMAN
And this is even more evidence of that!
Old 04-09-2009, 06:54 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
But won't that just compound the problem? If we start getting an ice age, the snow will reflect the sun's rays and make it even COLDER.

I hate the cold! I like summertime with warm beaches and small bikinis.
Yes...its going to get MUCH colder. See...the Heat from Global Warming melts the Ice caps...the Ice caps release COLD water into the Ocean. The cold Water puts out the Gulf Stream...the Northern Hemesphere begins to freeze

The Ice reflects the Heat.

As the tempriture drops, the pole caps RE-Freeze, the Ocean levels drop, the gulf stream starts again...the Northern Hemesphere defrosts...and guess what? Global warming starts all over again.

Its a Natural cycle...all WE do is speed it up...that might make the planets reaction more harsh and more juddery...you know...if the gulf stream goes out SLOWLY there is not so many hurricanes...if it goes out Suddenly...Cold meets Hot to fast and they collide

But...the result...whilst devistating, possibly...to certain cities...it wont distroy the planet. It might Flood London, most of Britian...but that wont Distroy the planet will it??

people assume that the distruction of civilization and the distruction of the planet are the same thing...and they are not. Save yourself....but the planet isnt really in any danger...its been here before.

btw..this process takes a long time to happen...You may not even be alive by the time the next Ice Age really starts
Old 04-09-2009, 06:59 PM
County Mike

but then again, I might be around a long, long time.

Please allow me to introduce myself
I'm a man of wealth and taste
I've been around for a long, long year
Stole many a man's soul and faith

And I was 'round when Jesus Christ
Had His moment of doubt and pain
Made damn sure that Pilate
Washed his hands and sealed His fate
Old 04-09-2009, 08:08 PM
Hughes fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAVEMAN
You just say that because you hate black people
Old 04-09-2009, 08:11 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
but then again, I might be around a long, long time.

Please allow me to introduce myself
I'm a man of wealth and taste
I've been around for a long, long year
Stole many a man's soul and faith

And I was 'round when Jesus Christ
Had His moment of doubt and pain
Made damn sure that Pilate
Washed his hands and sealed His fate
pleased to meet you

but that is not your name
Old 04-09-2009, 08:12 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vizion
You just say that because you hate black people
they arent ALL black are they

That would be discrimination against Whites
Old 04-10-2009, 10:19 AM
timmyja

Quote:
Originally Posted by NateR
There's actually evidence that the polar ice caps are expanding, not shrinking. There is also a group of over 600 scientists (and growing) who claim that the entire "global warming" thing is bunk. So, in the face of so much conflicting evidence and contradictory theories, it's best to just say that none of these people have any idea of what they are talking about.

Personally, I think the flaw in global warming is that it is based on an Evolutionary timetable. We've only been measuring the melting of the ice caps for maybe a century, so saying that it's become rapidly accelerated is just speculation. If you go by the young earth theory (which is what the Bible would support), then the glaciers have probably only existed for a few thousand years (probably from the Great Flood in Genesis) and they've probably been melting since then. So if you take the amount that the glaciers have receded over the course of a few thousand years and stretch it out over billions of years, then of course any melting we observe today is going to appear frighteningly accelerated.

What global warming amounts to is just a bunch of alarmists and opportunists trying to cash in on artificially-produced mass hysteria.
I think I'm going to have to agree with you. The theories are definitely contradictory, especially in the sense that the scientists are claiming that the vehicles we drive are releasing harmful C02.. Again, I'm not a genius, but I always understood that when crazy suicidal people are running garden hoses to the exhaust pipes in their car to off themselves that they are in actuality yearning for the CO (carbon monoxide). If carbon dioxide is such a threat, what do the scientists suggest we do? Do we stop breathing? The polar ice cap theory really makes absolutely no sense to me, if the sunlight is hitting the equator and the poles are for the most part dark, I don't see where the reflection is coming from. I think you're right... definitely a product of mass hysteria. Probably lining somebody's pockets pretty good, too. Kinda like the Nibiru 2012 crap, it makes for a cool sci-fi story but other than that...bunk. People are ridiculous nowadays