Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > Politics

Old 04-08-2009, 05:04 AM
Miss Foxy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzzard
Perhaps you don't think it defines you, but your actions can. I'm not saying that you are any of them, but your actions can define you.

I've been accused of being an honest non-violent person. My actions define me in this regard.
Honey I am always two things CLASSY and SASSY..I can give 2 hoots about anyones opinion. God made me hard to handle and I like it that way....
Old 04-08-2009, 05:08 AM
Hughes_GOAT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melissa Villaseņor
Honey I am always two things CLASSY and SASSY..I can give 2 hoots about anyones opinion. God made me hard to handle and I like it that way....
that's cool cause those 2 things rhyme...what if you were CLASSY and CARING? doesn't have the same effect.
Old 04-08-2009, 05:10 AM
Hughes_GOAT

and for the record, you look like Jasmine Byrne.....Melissa

(don't look her up)
Old 04-08-2009, 05:15 AM
Miss Foxy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hughes_GOAT
and for the record, you look like Jasmine Byrne.....Melissa

(don't look her up)
LOL...Perv!! hehe!!!
Old 04-08-2009, 05:17 AM
Buzzard

Quote:
Originally Posted by NateR
Well, as George Washington said, if you don't believe in religion or morality, then you cannot claim to be a patriot of the United States, because you are not acting in this Christian nation's best interests.
I never stated that I didn't believe in morality. In fact, I probably live a more moral lifestyle than most of the Christians I know.

My bad, I've made another reply, probably not the last of the night. Not ready to sleep as yet though.
Old 04-08-2009, 05:18 AM
Buzzard

Quote:
Unfortunately if either one of my children were gay and wanted to marry his/her partner I would not participate in that function. Would I still love my child? Yes, however I am not a fake person and I would find it hard to engage in that unity. Just like if they were a drug addict I wouldnt hand them some money to get high in the name of love?!!

Just don't hand them any lube.
Old 04-08-2009, 05:18 AM
Miss Foxy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzzard
Just don't hand them any lube.
Goodnight Buzzard!!
Old 04-08-2009, 05:24 AM
Buzzard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonnie
It's quite simple, Buzzard. I do BELIEVE in GOD and you do not (that is what you said). So, I guess we really can't have a debate about gay unions and keep God (I say God, not religion) out of it.

You seem to just want to go round and round the mulberry bush kind of like the cute hamster who's running and running on his wheel but never gets anywhere.

You've stated your position and why and others who feel differently have stated theirs and why.

No one is going to change their minds regarding their views on this so...
That's all well and good. No one is trying to deny you the right to get married because of their religious beliefs. If you can't make an argument stand without using God or religion, then you have no right to deny those that don't believe because of your religious views. You are discriminating against them because of their sexual orientation, and it's quite ugly.

So, do you or your friends practice and of those immoral acts, and are you willing to dissolve your marriage if you do? It is just about immoral acts isn't it?
Old 04-08-2009, 05:25 AM
Buzzard

Quote:
Goodnight Buzzard!!
Good night Melissa, thank you for the conversation and sorry for the crass joke.
Old 04-08-2009, 05:37 AM
Hughes_GOAT

Quote:
LOL...Perv!! hehe!!!
you looked her up