Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > Politics

Old 04-08-2009, 03:59 AM
Buzzard

Quote:
Originally Posted by NateR
I'm just asking what the difference is and we've already covered why the Gay Rights movement has absolutely nothing in common with the Civil Rights movement. In fact, you do a great disservice to the memories of those people who fought and in some cases gave their lives for Civil Rights, back in the 50s and 60s, when you compare them to sexual deviants and perverts.
Ah, so now the name calling comes out against homosexuals. I wondered how long it would take for that to arise. You don't think that both movements concern the right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness? Read the opinion of the black lesbian to see if she feels that they compare at all. Her response was that which ever is happening at that moment matters.

Quote:
So, what is the difference between a civil union and a marriage? If you don't know, then just say that you don't know. Don't try to deflect the question.
Are you asking because you don't know? You do know that there are different laws regarding each of them don't you and the benefits that go with them? Look it up if you want the specific details. Without looking it up I couldn't give you specifics, though with the information available at my fingertips it's not that hard to get answers.
Old 04-08-2009, 04:04 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzzard
Ah, so now the name calling comes out against homosexuals. I wondered how long it would take for that to arise. You don't think that both movements concern the right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness? Read the opinion of the black lesbian to see if she feels that they compare at all. Her response was that which ever is happening at that moment matters.
Sexual deviant and pervert is not intended to be name calling. Just telling the truth about their unnatural behavior. How old is this "black lesbian" and did she actually live during the segregation days? If not, then her opinions are irrelevant.

Quote:
Are you asking because you don't know? You do know that there are different laws regarding each of them don't you and the benefits that go with them? Look it up if you want the specific details. Without looking it up I couldn't give you specifics, though with the information available at my fingertips it's not that hard to get answers.
I actually don't know and thought that someone might have the information available and be willing to post it. I can do the research myself if necessary. From what I understand, it's all about tax breaks, which means that all the homosexuals care about is money, not love.
Old 04-08-2009, 04:18 AM

Quote:
That's a load of bull. We know that public schools are being turned into left-wing liberal brainwashing factories. No matter what parents try to teach their kids, those same kids are going to be indoctrinated into accepting the gay lifestyle as "normal" while they attend public school. The only ways to keep children from this brainwashing would be to either homeschool or send them to private schools, but not ever family can afford to do either one of those.
Exactly!

What else are books like "My Two Mommies" supposed to do but "teach" children that this is "normal" too; it's just an alternative lifestyle.

The gay movement isn't satisfied with "civil unions" because they want to force this **** down our throats and won't be happy until we're choking on it. They want to use the whole "God loves everybody" to exonerate themselves while they do the very thing God says is a sin.

This is all a part of the devil's work, not God's, and man putting himself and his sinful desires/deeds in place of what God has told us is right and good. They're basically waving their sins in front of God's face saying, "Screw you, I don't like your rules so I'm making my own!"

Civilizations have been destroyed and fallen by the wayside before due to man's immorality and the lack of law and order. This is all a part of it.

God gave us his one and only son and we spit on Him!
Old 04-08-2009, 04:20 AM
Buzzard

Quote:
Sexual deviant and pervert is not intended to be name calling. Just telling the truth about their unnatural behavior. How old is this "black lesbian" and did she actually live during the segregation days? If not, then her opinions are irrelevant.

I can't find the link to the lady I spoke of atm.

I actually don't know and thought that someone might have the information available and be willing to post it. I can do the research myself if necessary. From what I understand, it's all about tax breaks, which means that all the homosexuals care about is money, not love.
I actually had to look it up to get the exact differences. It has more to do with it than money, though there are financial benefits that aren't allowed in civil unions. Here is a link with a small bit of info. I've been typing too much tonight and eyes are getting blurry from all of this.

http://www.factcheck.org/what_is_a_civil_union.html
Old 04-08-2009, 04:43 AM
Buzzard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonnie
Exactly!

What else are books like "My Two Mommies" supposed to do but "teach" children that this is "normal" too; it's just an alternative lifestyle.

The gay movement isn't satisfied with "civil unions" because they want to force this **** down our throats and won't be happy until we're choking on it. They want to use the whole "God loves everybody" to exonerate themselves while they do the very thing God says is a sin.

This is all a part of the devil's work, not God's, and man putting himself and his sinful desires/deeds in place of what God has told us is right and good. They're basically waving their sins in front of God's face saying, "Screw you, I don't like your rules so I'm making my own!"

Civilizations have been destroyed and fallen by the wayside before due to man's immorality and the lack of law and order. This is all a part of it.

God gave us his one and only son and we spit on Him!
My last reply of the night. What if these homosexuals that wish to be married don't believe in God? Aren't we a nation free to worship any God we choose or no one at all if we don't believe? A gay marriage would have no bearing on my marriage or life. It doesn't cause me any loss of sleep, income, health or happiness. Does it cause any of this for you?

How are two people getting married 1000 miles away from you forcing this &$%# down your throat? Aren't you forcing your religious views down their throat in denying them the right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness because of your religious views? They aren't asking you to witness their marriage, just like you probably didn't invite them to yours.

If you don't agree with the lifestyle, how about talking to your kids? The idea of schooling is to educate people. Unfortunately for you, there are gay people in the world, and kids will find out about them one way or another. If you wish to teach your kids that it is a wrong lifestyle, you are free to do it and free to offer your opinions to counter what you believe to be wrong.

I'd almost be willing to bet that you and/or your friends have practiced some morally wrong, deviant sexual practices. Are you going to deny them the right to get married? If they are married and practice these perverted, sexually deviant practices, should their marriages be dissolved and their rights that go with them be too?

I don't believe in God, and am capable of making arguments without bringing religion into it. If others could counter my arguments without bringing religion into it, I might be more open in trying to understand your views. When you bring religion and God into it, I don't find it to be a reasonable argument to those who don't believe. Do you believe in arguments brought up my those of other religions who use their religious views and God to bolster their opinions, or do you possibly dismiss them because they don't fit into your world view and aren't of your religious beliefs?
Old 04-08-2009, 04:46 AM
Administrator

Quote:
I actually had to look it up to get the exact differences. It has more to do with it than money, though there are financial benefits that aren't allowed in civil unions. Here is a link with a small bit of info. I've been typing too much tonight and eyes are getting blurry from all of this.

http://www.factcheck.org/what_is_a_civil_union.html
Still looks like a lot of financial benefits and not much more. Although I do believe there is a deeper yearning in their lives. EVERY homosexual knows that they are living an unnatural and empty lifestyle and they seek to find happiness without letting go of their perversion. Which is impossible. They got homosexuality accepted among large (mostly liberal) segments of the population and that wasn't enough. They got homosexual couples plastered all over primetime television shows and that didn't make them happy. Now they assume it's because they can't get married. Well that's not going to bring them happiness either, so I just wonder what's next once they get control of marriage and find that it's not making their lives better?
Old 04-08-2009, 04:50 AM
Administrator

Quote:
My last reply of the night. What if these homosexuals that wish to be married don't believe in God? Aren't we a nation free to worship any God we choose or no one at all if we don't believe? A gay marriage would have no bearing on my marriage or life. It doesn't cause me any loss of sleep, income, health or happiness. Does it cause any of this for you?

How are two people getting married 1000 miles away from you forcing this &$%# down your throat? Aren't you forcing your religious views down their throat in denying them the right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness because of your religious views? They aren't asking you to witness their marriage, just like you probably didn't invite them to yours.

If you don't agree with the lifestyle, how about talking to your kids? The idea of schooling is to educate people. Unfortunately for you, there are gay people in the world, and kids will find out about them one way or another. If you wish to teach your kids that it is a wrong lifestyle, you are free to do it and free to offer your opinions to counter what you believe to be wrong.

I'd almost be willing to bet that you and/or your friends have practiced some morally wrong, deviant sexual practices. Are you going to deny them the right to get married? If they are married and practice these perverted, sexually deviant practices, should their marriages be dissolved and their rights that go with them be too?

I don't believe in God, and am capable of making arguments without bringing religion into it. If others could counter my arguments without bringing religion into it, I might be more open in trying to understand your views. When you bring religion and God into it, I don't find it to be a reasonable argument to those who don't believe. Do you believe in arguments brought up my those of other religions who use their religious views and God to bolster their opinions, or do you possibly dismiss them because they don't fit into your world view and aren't of your religious beliefs?
Well, as George Washington said, if you don't believe in religion or morality, then you cannot claim to be a patriot of the United States, because you are not acting in this Christian nation's best interests.
Old 04-08-2009, 05:00 AM
Miss Foxy

Quote:
Your children would still be allowed to not think it is an acceptable way of life, it's up to them. What if you child was gay and wanted to be married to his/her partner? How would you tell them that you want to deny them the opportunity to be in a mutually exclusive bond of marriage?
Unfortunately if either one of my children were gay and wanted to marry his/her partner I would not participate in that function. Would I still love my child? Yes, however I am not a fake person and I would find it hard to engage in that unity. Just like if they were a drug addict I wouldnt hand them some money to get high in the name of love?!!
Old 04-08-2009, 05:02 AM
Miss Foxy

Quote:

Ok so where is Nathan name calling? As for the black lesbian. If you choose to live that lifestyle your asking for it. If I sleep around the town I will be deemed a whore right? And for her bringing up race get over it your black!
Old 04-08-2009, 05:04 AM

It's quite simple, Buzzard. I do BELIEVE in GOD and you do not (that is what you said). So, I guess we really can't have a debate about gay unions and keep God (I say God, not religion) out of it.

You seem to just want to go round and round the mulberry bush kind of like the cute hamster who's running and running on his wheel but never gets anywhere.

You've stated your position and why and others who feel differently have stated theirs and why.

No one is going to change their minds regarding their views on this so...