Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > Politics

Old 04-10-2009, 12:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzzard
Ah, so twice people have made jokes against me saying that I am gay, yet I am the one threatened to be banned because I reply in kind with a joke. Wow.

How does it work NateR, am I supposed to suck up to you in order to get away with stuff?

If I offended you Crisco, my apologies.
I have a feeling you're past the point of sucking up, make that waayyyy past.

It's either conversion........or........cash.

Which would you prefer, Nathan?

Old 04-10-2009, 01:01 AM

Quote:
If you keep your nose out of others' lives, then you would have nothing to worry about. You don't like it, fine. Leave your religion to those that choose to live by it.
Leave your religion out of the lives of those who don't believe.

That is what we are trying to do...keep our religion out of their lives.

Do you want to be forced to believe in Allah and follow the rules of the Muslim faith? Probably not, just like non-believers don't want to be force fed your religion into our lives.

Keep your religion in your home and churches where it belongs.

Great! Now, tell them to keep their homosexuality in their home and out of our churches where it doesn't belong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neezar
(blue hi-light)
You are priceless you know that!
Old 04-10-2009, 04:32 AM
WAR CARDINALS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonnie
Great! Now, tell them to keep their homosexuality in their home and out of our churches where it doesn't belong.
Thank you Bonnie.

As tempting as it can be, I really did not want to feed the troll anymore.

However, this was the exact point I was going to raise when I read Buzzard's reply that ""they are not forcing their values on you". Um...last time I checked MOST people disagree with gay marriage, and America is a democracy, so who is really trying to force their beliefs on others in this situation?

Guess I went and did it anyway...Oh well, eat up.
Old 04-10-2009, 04:40 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonnie
Exactly, what two consenting adults do in the privacy of their homes is no one's business. BUT they should keep it in the privacy of their homes and not parade it around on the streets.
Old 04-10-2009, 05:00 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Keep your religion in your home and churches where it belongs.
:previous: Actually, that statement defies the First Amendment of the Constitution:

Quote:
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof;
There is nothing in the Constitution that establishes marriage as a civil right.

In fact, there isn't anything in the Constitution that bans discrimination based on sexual preference either... not a single word.

Technically, there isn't anything in the Constitution that bans discrimination based on race or gender either, but it's sort of implied in the amendments that give blacks and women the right to vote (15th and 19th Amendments). However, gays have never been denied the right to vote, so there is no direct correlation between Gay Rights and the Women's Suffrage or Civil Rights movements.

Thus, all the Gay Rights stuff has been forced on us by judicial tyranny... er, activism.
Old 04-10-2009, 05:22 AM
Hughes_GOAT

Quote:
Originally Posted by NateR
they should keep it in the privacy of their homes and not parade it around on the streets.
or Disneyland. yep, that's right, Disneyland. i was there about 5 years ago and they had a Gay parade/day thing going on there. dudes walking around with chaps on, chains and leashes. kissing in the open. grabbing asses and other behaviors.
Old 04-10-2009, 05:39 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hughes_GOAT
or Disneyland. yep, that's right, Disneyland. i was there about 5 years ago and they had a Gay parade/day thing going on there. dudes walking around with chaps on, chains and leashes. kissing in the open. grabbing asses and other behaviors.
I've heard about that and the thing is they won't even warn families on exactly when those days are. So, a family spends thousands of dollars going to Disneyland only to have their children subjected to public indecency and perversion.
Old 04-10-2009, 05:40 AM
Hughes_GOAT

Quote:
Originally Posted by NateR
I've heard about that and the thing is they won't even warn families on exactly when those days are.
exactly
Old 04-10-2009, 11:39 AM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
1) Its often what Trolls do when they cant face the argument. (note I am not calling you a troll, just saying how your behaviour parralle (yes I know thats speeled wrong) with them) Never mind how I speel words, thats not the issue, nor what we are talking about. Is it cooincodence that you jump to it angrily when you want to avoid the actual topic

You have great need to attack my character, because you cant attack my argument.

2) No, Your not been singled out at all yet. I reply becuase I have something to say to you. But you are rude, and you do attack my character when you cant attack my argument...and we dont tollerate that for too long on this forum.

I suppose I should be grateful you arent namecalling

3) What basics are you talking about? So I miss-speel the occasional word, coz I'm typing so quickly. Big Deal. I have shown you my "skill" level in the fields where you questioned them, and academically, they are extremely good for psychology, which I believe was the bone you had to pick.

btw...English Literature...was READING not Writing...I dont claim to be good at speeling
Old 04-10-2009, 11:42 AM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hughes_GOAT
some people have had near death experiences.....i'm just saying
yes...Astral Projections...but thats not death...its NEAR Death...and its only the First Death