Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > Sports

Old 04-17-2009, 03:07 PM
Crisco

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockdawg21
You guys with your "e-fight" just made me think of something. When I was in college, I used to be in an "e-fed" which is an internet wrestling federation. Basically, we would talk smack all week and the one who seemed to create the most hype would win the match. The mods of the forum would write up the opponents, they talk smack, then they would write up the fights.

I wonder if there are MMA feds by now? If so, you can go e-fight there, lol
I don't wanna e-fight... I'd like to really hit him... in a real match not in a street fight or anything that would be illegal .
Old 04-17-2009, 03:56 PM
I'm kind of a big deal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crisco
I don't wanna e-fight... I'd like to really hit him... in a real match not in a street fight or anything that would be illegal .
Call Kimbo, I'm sure he could set it up for you in somebody's back yard in Miami.
Old 04-17-2009, 04:02 PM
Crisco

Quote:
Call Kimbo, I'm sure he could set it up for you in somebody's back yard in Miami.
Your missing the point completely!
Old 04-17-2009, 04:07 PM
I'm kind of a big deal

Quote:
Your missing the point completely!
Apparently
Old 04-17-2009, 04:16 PM
Crisco

Quote:
Apparently
Just confirm that you are on my side and you will be rewarded for your loyalty.
Old 04-17-2009, 04:37 PM
I'm kind of a big deal

Quote:
Just confirm that you are on my side and you will be rewarded for your loyalty.
This sounds like:
http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1237
Old 04-17-2009, 05:10 PM
WAR CARDINALS!

Quote:
I didn't know you liked me...

That's fing awesome!
I like most of the peeps who have been around here a while. I remember you and I disagreed on some stuff when I first came around here a few years ago, but I have learned a lot from everybody around here and, the more I talked to you, I have come to see that you are a cool dude.

Moose and I rarely see eye to eye, and I understand why you two don't get along. All I was trying to say is that there is no need to take it to another level. People say things on here that irritate me all the time, sometimes I respond, sometimes I just read something else. Usually if I find myself getting overly upset about something I am reading, I just move along to something else.

Now, you two play nice.
Old 04-17-2009, 11:05 PM
Moose

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB Rattlesnake
Moose and I rarely see eye to eye, and I understand why you two don't get along. All I was trying to say is that there is no need to take it to another level. People say things on here that irritate me all the time, sometimes I respond, sometimes I just read something else. Usually if I find myself getting overly upset about something I am reading, I just move along to something else.

Now, you two play nice.
My nature will never change. I'll never find ignorance, name calling, and hypocrisy tolerable. I've tried many times to gently correct Crisco, or to point out the flaws in his argument to no avail-and here's the part that is my bad- I get sarcastic, recalcitrant, and I generally have a hard time not taking a shot whenever I can.

That's my nature, and a big flaw of mine. I HATE ignorance, and ignorant and arrogant people, you know, can't function around them.

What I am sorry about, and I really am, is that it's gotten out of hand.
Old 04-17-2009, 11:27 PM
WAR CARDINALS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moose
My nature will never change. I'll never find ignorance, name calling, and hypocrisy tolerable. I've tried many times to gently correct Crisco, or to point out the flaws in his argument to no avail-and here's the part that is my bad- I get sarcastic, recalcitrant, and I generally have a hard time not taking a shot whenever I can.

That's my nature, and a big flaw of mine. I HATE ignorance, and ignorant and arrogant people, you know, can't function around them.

What I am sorry about, and I really am, is that it's gotten out of hand.
Well, I guess I have not caught many of the arguments between you guys, but I understand what your saying. I get sarcastic from time to time too, and some people don't take it well, while others understand my nature.

You guys should just settle this with a game of rock, paper, scissors. Or backyard fight, whichever works.
Old 04-17-2009, 11:34 PM
Moose

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB Rattlesnake
Well, I guess I have not caught many of the arguments between you guys, but I understand what your saying. I get sarcastic from time to time too, and some people don't take it well, while others understand my nature.

You guys should just settle this with a game of rock, paper, scissors. Or backyard fight, whichever works.
We could have a decathlon. Half of the events being physical, the other half being evaluations of mental acuity.