Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > The Woodshed

Old 01-22-2009, 11:00 PM

Default Tour of USA... Bought and Paid for!

Right ok, i did it!

Return London-Dallas, leave June the 17th and come home 31st of August, so a good two and half months in America.

So far, i met my Girlfriend in Dallas, go on a trip to Tennessee i believe whilst also soaking up a bit of Texas, shooting range, mudding, dancing etc, there is a wedding for me to attend as well, it seems as if a lot of people marry young in Texas!

Then 4 of my friends from England come over to New York, meet me in Dallas and do 4 days there, with my girlfriend showing us about, then fly to L.A, stay there for a few days, then to Vegas. They go home and i fly back to Texas for the 13th.

Then i have just under two months. There may be a Canada trip, toronto to Vancouver, and im going to go West first, Arizona, California etc, gonna head ot Colorado and see the Rockies.

Then its to go east and Alabama, Georgia. Then the last leg will culminate in Chigago, NY, Boston, Washington D.C before coming back to Texas for a few days.

This is a sketch but i will start feeling out the days and will endevour to see some of you, whoever is down, ill try and weave it alll in. Would love to go to Hillsborough, just need to work on the logistics of that! I'll do some work on a farm for a bit if anyone wants!!!!

Point being, it is all coming together, and them flights are not refundable so i am coming!

So will keep you posted!
Old 01-22-2009, 11:13 PM
mikthehick

Not to volunteer anyone, but me, Brian13, and VCU Ben prob will meet up with ya when you come to VA
Old 01-23-2009, 03:20 AM
Moose

Sounds good. When it comes closer to time hit me up with a PM and we'll meet up in Chicago, along with anyone else up for an adventure. There's a lot of neat stuff to do there, and good food.
Old 01-23-2009, 03:54 AM
kyle

Sounds like you got it pretty well planned out, when you come to Colorado look me up I know some nice places out here.
Old 01-23-2009, 03:59 AM
Moose

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyle
Sounds like you got it pretty well planned out, when you come to Colorado look me up I know some nice places out here.
South Park is a personal fave.
Old 01-23-2009, 04:37 AM
Allons-y

Send a message via AIM to VCURamFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikthehick
Not to volunteer anyone, but me, Brian13, and VCU Ben prob will meet up with ya when you come to VA
Heck yeah! I love meeting the forum peeps!
Old 01-23-2009, 10:56 AM

Hey, fantastic, once i start getting things in place, i shall let you know but would be good to meet as many people as possible.

Now i have the flight dates, i can now structure it and figure out where i am going to be and at what time!

I'll have to keep a close eye on UFC events as well, to try and get too!
Old 01-23-2009, 11:21 AM
Matt-4; GJJ Black Belts-0

If you stray in to North Carolina drop me a line...
Old 01-23-2009, 12:17 PM

I'm totally down for hanging out in NYC. I'll give you my 1 day walking tour of the ENTIRE CITY!!! Seriously, you give me a list of what you want to see and I'll map it out and take ya!
Maybe we can talk CRisCO into coming into the city!

[
Old 01-23-2009, 12:45 PM
mikthehick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Llamafighter
I'm totally down for hanging out in NYC. I'll give you my 1 day walking tour of the ENTIRE CITY!!! Seriously, you give me a list of what you want to see and I'll map it out and take ya!
Maybe we can talk CRisCO into coming into the city!
Holy jeeze, I still haven't been to NYC..hmmmm