Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > Politics

Old 04-03-2009, 05:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NateR

This one doesn't really apply, but it made me laugh so I included it:

I could just see that being used for some poster featuring kittens or something.

like this?

[
Old 04-03-2009, 06:48 PM
MMA, VCU, & Doctor Who

Send a message via AIM to VCURamFan

Quote:
You mean this?

Or this?

Maybe this?

Or how about these?

Maybe Obama should have read this one when trying to pass the stimulus package:
Wow...every single one of those is sig-worthy! I can't decide!!!
Old 04-04-2009, 04:08 AM
Administrator

I think this one speaks best against Obama using taxpayer money to fund abortions:

Quote:
To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.
Old 04-04-2009, 04:11 AM
MMA, VCU, & Doctor Who

Send a message via AIM to VCURamFan

Quote:
I think this one speaks best against Obama using taxpayer money to fund abortions:
Now that is sig-worthy.
Old 04-05-2009, 05:24 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradwright
if people need a tax deduction in order to give to charity then i'm not sure they are doing it for the right reasons,
this shouldn't make much difference,at least it wouldn't to me.
I was just going to say.

if this be the case...then Obama is launching war on supermarkets to...surely without the tax deduction, people will be less likely to spend so much at the supermarket

The accident that this grinch guy has made is showing where his priorities lie. If your priority is to giving to the church then you will sacrifice other things. If he is correct is says more about the citizenry of America then Obama
Old 04-05-2009, 05:29 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
I think it will play into the whole class warfare thing. He knows that charitable donations will drop significantly and they're going to spin it to make the rich out to be villains who only give to get tax breaks.

We're already seeing a drop in charitable giving. The Salvation Army is in seriously trouble and has had to cut back a lot. They're even closing down the women's shelter here in Hillsboro because they just don't have the money to fund it anymore.
Ask yourself how it is in a country hit worse then any other western country in terms of financial hardship

how in two days the readers of a single national newspaper were able to give 77 Thousand in stirling to help some Soldier go to Normandy

AGAIN, this is a test of priorities...IF charities and the church giving is going down...dont blame Obama...blame the citizens who havent got their priorities right. IF Anything Barack has uncovered a problem with the citizens of America...that they are not willing to give when they dont get tax breaks...im sorry but you shouldnt just be giving what you might legitamately owe the state...to a church once in a while. SHAME on those who have not got their giving as a priority. Dont blame Obama because he's showing your nation to be greedy and not able to give without him giving you the money to do so!! tut, tut!
Old 04-05-2009, 05:31 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Well, $100 given for the wrong reasons spends just like $100 given for the right reasons.
Really?

Who did Jesus favour more...the rich man who put billions in the pot...or the hard up widow who put a smaller amount in the pot with the right attitude

Dont kid yourself Nathan...its the heart with which you give...not the materialism you give
Old 04-05-2009, 05:34 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Predictable brainwashed liberal response. I would hope that the average American is too intelligent to fall for this stupidity, but unfortunately 52% of them have already proven that they are not.
The avarage american ellected Barack Obama

and the average Rupublican doesnt seem to be learning from the mistaken assumptions he made last time

They were stupid...guess what Nathan...en mass...they still are
Old 04-05-2009, 05:41 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
You mean this?

Or this?

Maybe this?

Or how about these?

Maybe Obama should have read this one when trying to pass the stimulus package:
Well if Americans had spent only money they had...the whole world wouldnt be in the mess it is now. Sorry...but thats the truth. Greedy, credit loving Americans, who didnt have half the money they borrowed or used are the cause of a world wide recession.

Your President failed to tell you that not only YOUR happiness...but MINE aswell depended on you holding some of those things in high regard. Forget Barack Obama for a moment, and tell me how many of the Greedy Americans you have spoken to.

I know you rally against the Liberals...but I've never seen you actually address the people...the citizens...who committed the crime. You have no problem blaming the banks, or the Government...but what of your own people. Whats to stop them doing it again? living beyond their means again?

This isnt about the government or the banks...its about educating a lot of greedy people...and I'm not talking about the ones who live off the State, on benefits...I'm talking about those with Credit Cards
Old 04-05-2009, 08:05 PM
SupaDupaMod

Send a message via Yahoo to Neezar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyburn
This isnt about the government or the banks...its about educating a lot of greedy people...and I'm not talking about the ones who live off the State, on benefits...I'm talking about those with Credit Cards
You act like greedy people don't know any better. You can educate them all you want but that doesn't mean they won't still be greedy.

Lunacy.