Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > UFC

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 04-02-2009, 10:17 PM
County Mike
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

I got to watch it, now that I'm home. It was pretty funny.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 04-02-2009, 11:36 PM
que
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

i stood by BJ until he took that bullsh*t to the next level over the past 6 months, he is a DB. i can't stand behind that anymore.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 04-03-2009, 12:14 AM
Maldonado136
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

you stole my thread! lol its ok your title owns my title anyways
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 04-03-2009, 03:26 AM
Chuck
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

OMG... that was funny!!

to the death Georges.... to the death.....well... sorta.....unless you're kicking my ass..... then I'll just quit in my corner....
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 04-03-2009, 02:17 PM
Josh
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by que
i stood by BJ until he took that bullsh*t to the next level over the past 6 months, he is a DB. i can't stand behind that anymore.
Me too. He has been my favorite fighter for several years but not anymore. I will still root for him against a lot of guys but there are guys I would like to see beat him now.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 04-03-2009, 02:49 PM
Miss Foxy
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Poor BJ everyone seems to be turning on him. I am now on his side.. Sorry, but I feel bad for the guy.. I know,I know you boys are gonna give me grief over this one, but its in my nature....Still no one will ever match up to Matt in my eyes.. I will always be a true fan to him through good and bad...
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 04-03-2009, 03:20 PM
Crisco
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melissa Villaseņor
Poor BJ everyone seems to be turning on him. I am now on his side.. Sorry, but I feel bad for the guy.. I know,I know you boys are gonna give me grief over this one, but its in my nature....Still no one will ever match up to Crisco in my eyes.. I will always be a true to him through good and bad.. He is just so damn fine I can't help it.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 04-04-2009, 08:24 AM
StizzoFoShizzo
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

LOL BJ wouldn't even be lightweight champ if Charles "KrazyHorse" Bennet was in the UFC.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 04-04-2009, 12:32 PM
Jason 16
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by StizzoFoShizzo
LOL BJ wouldn't even be lightweight champ if Charles "KrazyHorse" Bennet was in the UFC.
any one that he has beaten over a mid level fighter has been pure luck .....I dont think dana would even take him.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 04-04-2009, 01:31 PM
Spiritwalker's Avatar
Spiritwalker Spiritwalker is offline
Matt-4; GJJ Black Belts-0
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Gastonia NC
Posts: 4,339
Default

Comedy GOLD!!!!!

It would be even funnier if it wasn't true.
__________________
It is because you chose to get on the mat that makes you the winner. Think about how many people are not on that mat right now. - Luis Sucuri Togno
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread To