Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > UFC

Old 03-31-2009, 11:09 PM
I'm kind of a big deal

Default Junie Browning

Seriously, I'm not even a skilled fighter, a little bit of wrestling, and I wouldn't be afraid to fight this guy. It's a joke he was even offered a career with the UFC. I hope he goes down, and hard.
Old 03-31-2009, 11:34 PM
Jason 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockdawg21
Seriously, I'm not even a skilled fighter, a little bit of wrestling, and I wouldn't be afraid to fight this guy. It's a joke he was even offered a career with the UFC. I hope he goes down, and hard.
UMmm OK........
Old 04-01-2009, 12:16 AM
Maldonado136

i dont get why people keep saying junie has no skills. if i recall correctly i believe he did really well in his last fight. I know beating kaplan isnt really something to brag about but still i think people say he sucks only because they dont like him. and ts junie is probably not afraid to fight you either
Old 04-01-2009, 12:21 AM
I'm kind of a big deal

LOL, yeah, Kaplan's no big deal. I'll be honest, I don't like the guy, but that doesn't really blind me. He just seems like your average fighter IMO but because of his persona on the show, the UFC decided to give him a contract as well. Maybe once his cardio is up to par and now that he claims to be serious about training, he'll surprise some people. I think a guy like Mac Danzig would roll him in the first round.
Old 04-01-2009, 12:53 AM
Max

Quote:
LOL, yeah, Kaplan's no big deal. I'll be honest, I don't like the guy, but that doesn't really blind me. He just seems like your average fighter IMO but because of his persona on the show, the UFC decided to give him a contract as well. Maybe once his cardio is up to par and now that he claims to be serious about training, he'll surprise some people. I think a guy like Mac Danzig would roll him in the first round.
to tell you the truth I think both Kaplan and Junie would crush you.
Old 04-01-2009, 01:58 AM
Jason 16

yea an average mma fighter is a hell of a lot better than an average person at fighting and you have said your an average person so........
Old 04-01-2009, 02:03 AM
I'm kind of a big deal

Anyways, I don't like him. He was too much of an ass on the show to be in the UFC, but sometimes, that seems to be what Dana wants on the show, hence, the free alcohol in the house.
Old 04-01-2009, 02:24 AM
Preach

so this whole thread is for nothing less than to bash a fighter.. Keyboard killa
Old 04-01-2009, 02:29 AM
I'm kind of a big deal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Preach
so this whole thread is for nothing less than to bash a fighter.. Keyboard killa
I'm sorry

Guess I'm the only one who doesn't like him.

Fine, nuke the thread.
Old 04-01-2009, 02:34 AM
bradwright

Quote:
Anyways, I don't like him. He was too much of an ass on the show to be in the UFC, but sometimes, that seems to be what Dana wants on the show, hence, the free alcohol in the house.
your right,it seems that is excactly what Dana is looking for,some one to make an asss of themselves to boost ratings,
and yet in the same breath he says he wants the UFC to be portrayed as a legit sport where the fighters show some class and are respectful out side the octagon,
well,i'm not sure how many more times i can watch some of these guys wreck
the house that they live in when they are on the show,
if the UFC needs this kind of thing to boost ratings then it will be a very long time before MMA is accepted as a mainstream sport in the eyes of the majority.

just a thought.