Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > UFC

Old 04-02-2009, 06:52 PM
Miss Foxy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheConcretekid
Dana never said, "I hate gay homo faggot queers, they are a plaque of sub humans and should all be killed" He also didn't say, "Hey! Impressionable youth! You should hate gays!" He also didn't say, "Women shouldn't be paid as much as men and are statistically stupider, smellier and are carriers of cooties."

He didn't say that, he didn't mean it and he probably doesn't think it, but the point is, he is the president and partial owner of the UFC, and you can't do stuff like that. Clearly UFC's PR group agrees because they took the video down.
Thats the problem in my eyes why cant he be himself instead of having to walk on eggshells for fear of offending someone. Certain orgs tweek things to better themselves. Just like the NAACP im sorry when you have "black only" schools that my kids have no chance of getting in and don't call yourself racist, but sue police over racial profiling thats where I draw the line. Most of us have our own prejudices its just how open/closed we are that differentiates us. I admit I use the word fag sometimes, but its not to insult a man on man.
Old 04-02-2009, 06:59 PM
Crisco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melissa Villaseņor
Thats the problem in my eyes why cant he be himself instead of having to walk on eggshells for fear of offending someone. Certain orgs tweek things to better themselves. Just like the NAACP im sorry when you have "black only" schools that my kids have no chance of getting in and don't call yourself racist, but sue police over racial profiling thats where I draw the line. Most of us have our own prejudices its just how open/closed we are that differentiates us. I admit I use the word fag sometimes, but its not to insult a man on man.
lol It's really funny how you called them a man on man. HAHA.

I have no racial problems towards gays because they are not a race. The gay life style is a choice and just like the rest of us you will be made fun of for one reason or another.

What is most annoying is this has nothing to do with the Romo's they just decided to peak their heads in and get more attention for their cause.
Old 04-02-2009, 06:59 PM
County Mike

It's just part of Dana's character to talk like that. It's been working for the UFC so far. I doubt they're in a hurry to change Dana White.
Old 04-02-2009, 07:01 PM
TheConcretekid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melissa Villaseņor
Kramer cant say the Nword
Obama cant say that he bowls like he's in the Special Olympics
CEOs cant call women bitches and guys faggots

It's how life is, they are letters that represent sounds that make noises, they are all in the dictionary, we can read them outloud and define them, but they cant be used in some contexts.

It may not make any sense, it may be unfair but thats how things are. I cant fly, Americans cant get free health care, sitting too close to someone on the subway is rude... but thats how things are. It may change in the future, but right now social rules and norms dont allow it
Old 04-02-2009, 07:04 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
The video has been removed from youtube. But what it comes down to is that if you are a CEO of a billion dollar company you can't call women bitches or anyone faggots.
Bassically

But anyone who has watched TUF knows he's got a pottymouth
Old 04-02-2009, 07:05 PM
Crisco

Quote:
Kramer cant say the Nword
Obama cant say that he bowls like he's in the Special Olympics
CEOs cant call women bitches and guys faggots

It's how life is, they are letters that represent sounds that make noises, they are all in the dictionary, we can read them outloud and define them, but they cant be used in some contexts.

It may not make any sense, it may be unfair but thats how things are. I cant fly, Americans cant get free health care, sitting too close to someone on the subway is rude... but thats how things are. It may change in the future, but right now social rules and norms dont allow it
Because we don't stand up and say I'm cool with that. Peoplel ike you sit down and suck the teet of the PC wolf.

Na Screw that. I hope he goes one more and insults white people. I want Dana white to call me a honkey
Old 04-02-2009, 07:05 PM
County Mike

As Rage Against the Machine so wisely stated...

"F you I won't do what you tell me." - REPEAT SEVERAL TIMES
Old 04-02-2009, 07:06 PM
Maldonado136

this is stupid. i hate how these lame organizations try to make huge deals over a stupid comment. No one can even speak their mind anymore.
Old 04-02-2009, 07:09 PM
Miss Foxy

Quote:
Originally Posted by County Mike
As Rage Against the Machine so wisely stated...

"F you I won't do what you tell me." - REPEAT SEVERAL TIMES
I love Rage!!! I am prejudice against everyone! lol.
Old 04-02-2009, 07:15 PM
County Mike

Screw those faggoty bitches.