Originally Posted by Tyburn
I've always supported Fedorious The Glorious...Where have you been

But he's boring because he ALWAYS wins
i bet you wish Jens was boring
Old 01-27-2009, 06:51 AM
Hughes_GOAT

Quote:
You know, I could sit here and listen to the bollox that people like you speak about me and Jens, and I could let it get to me. In the past I would have, I'd have been sitting here crying because of your meaness. But do you know something...The only reason why I'm unhappy is because I let people like you upset me.

I've learned a few things across this season of my life. I've learned that true contentment comes from within yourself...so does conflict, saddness, turmoil. For years I would blame other people, like you for making me feel this way. I would say that I couldnt help my reaction to shyte said deliberatly to make me feel bad. I'm well aware thats what it is, because of how you've taken his past losses and what you've said to me afterwards, so you can lie to youself, but you dont fool me one little bit.

Anyhooo, I was completely restrained by the flow of power in such circumstances, everyone was always so much better, and so much more valuable then myself. Therefore I was always wrong, and I let that upset me and dictate my worth to myself. I'd then need trusted individuals to pick me back up and convince me that I was alright before I could go on.

But do you know what? I'm human also. I was made in the image of GOD and even if you all hate me and want to harm and hurt me, GOD promises to love me. I have intrinsic value, and I refuse to play a victim anymore. I dont need to cling on to friends anymore, so I have self worth. I dont have to put myself out for edjits who dont really value me, and who are not going to treat me properly...to continue to do so is to disrepect myself as much as they do.

I will always be honnest and open, and will always be emotional, but I think i've just had another growth spurt in my own progression as a person. The final acknowledgement that I'm alright, that nothing anyone can say or do can upset me unless I permit it, that no matter what circumstances I find myself in, I always have a choice how to respond, and there is always hope. I am a unique individual, idiosyncratic and devoid of social lables and stereotypes, I treat everyone with the dignity and respect I feel they deserve, but I dont need them to exist, I dont need them anymore to be socially stable, to be content. I have no high expectations or wants from people beyond that which I feel duly entitled to.

I wasnt like this yesterday and I let what happened get to me and upset me, I wont allow this to continue anymore...niether will I chase after anyone who wants to mess me around. I am not a bloody poodle...and I am not a bloody victim.

Not anymore.

Dave's been reading Dianetics apparently
Old 01-27-2009, 06:52 AM
Hughes_GOAT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Preach
And the GSP fight this weekend hahah
+1
Old 01-27-2009, 11:14 AM
SupaDupaMod

Send a message via Yahoo to Neezar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hughes_GOAT
+1

You going with Baby J?
Old 01-28-2009, 09:29 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neezar
Thank goodness! Cause I got something else to say about your talking crap about Jens.
Before you talk to me....hows about you talk to Michelle...shes talking Crap...I'm just telling you what I believe and guess what...its what Jens believes aswell...if the articals about him printed last week on WEC were true
Old 01-28-2009, 09:29 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
i bet you wish Jens was boring
Where is the excitement if you know what the outcome will be?

No...I like Jens exactly the way he is
Old 01-29-2009, 06:52 AM
Hughes_GOAT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neezar
You going with Baby J?
it's a tough one but i like Penn more, so going against my own logic in picking fights, i will pick who i like more
Old 01-29-2009, 06:53 AM
Hughes_GOAT

Quote:
Where is the excitement if you know what the outcome will be?

No...I like Jens exactly the way he is
spoken like someone who doesn't bet money
Old 01-29-2009, 12:42 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
it's a tough one but i like Penn more, so going against my own logic in picking fights, i will pick who i like more
careful....
Old 01-29-2009, 12:44 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
spoken like someone who doesn't bet money
Thats because I dont HAVE money to bet with

Usually I play things really safe, but because ive done that for SO long there is a side of me that pops up everyso often and takes...dreadful risks