Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > The Woodshed

Old 03-28-2014, 02:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonnie View Post
The latest is they've gotten credible info and are moving north of the current area they've been searching, closer to Perth. The now believe the plane was going faster than originally thought which means it would have run out of fuel sooner so they've adjusted for that now.

If they find anything of the plane, it will be given over to Malaysia since that's where the plane left from originally. This is disturbing considering how they've handled this whole thing so far.
yeah, these guys are just grasping at straws now .. its ridiculous .. and the families of the victims know it ... the said they saw 122 objects, but now all of a sudden they are switching the search area to 100 something km northwest or something .. i am still sticking by my theory that the plane is in iran ..
Old 03-28-2014, 05:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rearnakedchoke View Post
yeah, these guys are just grasping at straws now .. its ridiculous .. and the families of the victims know it ... the said they saw 122 objects, but now all of a sudden they are switching the search area to 100 something km northwest or something .. i am still sticking by my theory that the plane is in iran ..
Or Pakistan. Until they find it, or at least something identifiably linked to that flight, I think we should leave the door open to the possibility that the plane was taken somewhere for evil intentions.
Old 03-28-2014, 06:45 PM

Quote:
Or Pakistan. Until they find it, or at least something identifiably linked to that flight, I think we should leave the door open to the possibility that the plane was taken somewhere for evil intentions.
yeah .. pakistan is more likely geographically ...
Old 03-28-2014, 08:52 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

The problem with claiming a rougue nation stole this plane is two fold...first...who steals a plane "with evil intentions" and then does nothing with it for nearly a month

Secondly...you only really steal a plane for three reasons...firstly, you are trying to transport something from one place to another...who steals a plane with something on board they want to take to the bottom of the ocean?

Two...you steal the plane to use it as a weapon...alright then, where is the target? Why is noone claiming responsibility?

Three you steal the plane for financial reasons...well..forgive me...but three weeks is ample time enough to make hostage demands...if that were the case all the hostages look set to die of old age before the kidnappers get around to even asking for a ransom.

What you dont do is go to the effort of stealing a plane, and then make it vanish and along with all the people on board, say nothing, and never do anything with it.

Now it could be a foiled terrorist action...but remember that one has to be highly organized to pull this off...if its the case...where are the claiments from the organisers not on the plane? and why just one plane...the Flight 93 scenario was not a lone plane flying on its own, but one of a group, a coordinated attack...now where are the other planes? where are the other targets? there was only the one plane, and presumably only the one target.

To me...married with the fact that this plane simply did not have the fuel to traverse massively over the globe, and certainly flew over, or approached no major country with any radar, or missile defence system...that to me says it wasnt a terrorist action.

this was either some freak weather, coupled with damage....some tragic accident of some description...or some encounter with...well...with something that isnt usually, and shouldnt ever be wherever it was...In this category does fall the theories that seriously volcanic waters can cause issues with gas release, changed in pressure, that might manifest themselves in ways which would bring down aircrafts and scupper ships...but only one region on the planet seems to be prone to that...and...before you ask...that plane did not have the fuel to make it to Bermuda

The malaysians are incompetant though, when it comes to this search...they probably lost it when they should have kept it on radar, they probably know more facts then they are telling...and texting the surviving relatives is just inappropriate IMHO
Old 03-29-2014, 07:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyburn View Post
The problem with claiming a rougue nation stole this plane is two fold...first...who steals a plane "with evil intentions" and then does nothing with it for nearly a month

Secondly...you only really steal a plane for three reasons...firstly, you are trying to transport something from one place to another...who steals a plane with something on board they want to take to the bottom of the ocean?

Two...you steal the plane to use it as a weapon...alright then, where is the target? Why is noone claiming responsibility?

Three you steal the plane for financial reasons...well..forgive me...but three weeks is ample time enough to make hostage demands...if that were the case all the hostages look set to die of old age before the kidnappers get around to even asking for a ransom.

What you dont do is go to the effort of stealing a plane, and then make it vanish and along with all the people on board, say nothing, and never do anything with it.

Now it could be a foiled terrorist action...but remember that one has to be highly organized to pull this off...if its the case...where are the claiments from the organisers not on the plane? and why just one plane...the Flight 93 scenario was not a lone plane flying on its own, but one of a group, a coordinated attack...now where are the other planes? where are the other targets? there was only the one plane, and presumably only the one target.

To me...married with the fact that this plane simply did not have the fuel to traverse massively over the globe, and certainly flew over, or approached no major country with any radar, or missile defence system...that to me says it wasnt a terrorist action.

this was either some freak weather, coupled with damage....some tragic accident of some description...or some encounter with...well...with something that isnt usually, and shouldnt ever be wherever it was...In this category does fall the theories that seriously volcanic waters can cause issues with gas release, changed in pressure, that might manifest themselves in ways which would bring down aircrafts and scupper ships...but only one region on the planet seems to be prone to that...and...before you ask...that plane did not have the fuel to make it to Bermuda

The malaysians are incompetant though, when it comes to this search...they probably lost it when they should have kept it on radar, they probably know more facts then they are telling...and texting the surviving relatives is just inappropriate IMHO

Okay, we'll hold off on THAT theory until we see what happens with this newest search area.
Old 03-29-2014, 02:46 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:

Okay, we'll hold off on THAT theory until we see what happens with this newest search area.
I think thats a very good idea
Old 03-31-2014, 01:42 PM
SupaDupaMod

Send a message via Yahoo to Neezar

Plane is for sale on craigs list.

Old 03-31-2014, 07:48 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neezar View Post
Plane is for sale on craigs list.

Reminds me of the political joke shouted out by that stupid MP at the State Opening of Parliament

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2svfQjqkHNw

Old 03-31-2014, 08:29 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

...and incase your wondering...the man makes a joke at the same point every year....

here is a collection of them

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMSCITZB7ws