Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > The Woodshed

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21  
Old 03-28-2014, 02:44 PM
rearnakedchoke rearnakedchoke is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 1,593
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonnie View Post
The latest is they've gotten credible info and are moving north of the current area they've been searching, closer to Perth. The now believe the plane was going faster than originally thought which means it would have run out of fuel sooner so they've adjusted for that now.

If they find anything of the plane, it will be given over to Malaysia since that's where the plane left from originally. This is disturbing considering how they've handled this whole thing so far.
yeah, these guys are just grasping at straws now .. its ridiculous .. and the families of the victims know it ... the said they saw 122 objects, but now all of a sudden they are switching the search area to 100 something km northwest or something .. i am still sticking by my theory that the plane is in iran ..
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 03-28-2014, 05:07 PM
Bonnie Bonnie is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Where the bluebonnets bloom
Posts: 6,674
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rearnakedchoke View Post
yeah, these guys are just grasping at straws now .. its ridiculous .. and the families of the victims know it ... the said they saw 122 objects, but now all of a sudden they are switching the search area to 100 something km northwest or something .. i am still sticking by my theory that the plane is in iran ..
Or Pakistan. Until they find it, or at least something identifiably linked to that flight, I think we should leave the door open to the possibility that the plane was taken somewhere for evil intentions.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 03-28-2014, 06:45 PM
rearnakedchoke rearnakedchoke is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 1,593
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonnie View Post
Or Pakistan. Until they find it, or at least something identifiably linked to that flight, I think we should leave the door open to the possibility that the plane was taken somewhere for evil intentions.
yeah .. pakistan is more likely geographically ...
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 03-28-2014, 08:52 PM
Tyburn's Avatar
Tyburn Tyburn is offline
Angry @ Injustice!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: England
Posts: 17,006
Default

The problem with claiming a rougue nation stole this plane is two fold...first...who steals a plane "with evil intentions" and then does nothing with it for nearly a month

Secondly...you only really steal a plane for three reasons...firstly, you are trying to transport something from one place to another...who steals a plane with something on board they want to take to the bottom of the ocean?

Two...you steal the plane to use it as a weapon...alright then, where is the target? Why is noone claiming responsibility?

Three you steal the plane for financial reasons...well..forgive me...but three weeks is ample time enough to make hostage demands...if that were the case all the hostages look set to die of old age before the kidnappers get around to even asking for a ransom.

What you dont do is go to the effort of stealing a plane, and then make it vanish and along with all the people on board, say nothing, and never do anything with it.

Now it could be a foiled terrorist action...but remember that one has to be highly organized to pull this off...if its the case...where are the claiments from the organisers not on the plane? and why just one plane...the Flight 93 scenario was not a lone plane flying on its own, but one of a group, a coordinated attack...now where are the other planes? where are the other targets? there was only the one plane, and presumably only the one target.

To me...married with the fact that this plane simply did not have the fuel to traverse massively over the globe, and certainly flew over, or approached no major country with any radar, or missile defence system...that to me says it wasnt a terrorist action.

this was either some freak weather, coupled with damage....some tragic accident of some description...or some encounter with...well...with something that isnt usually, and shouldnt ever be wherever it was...In this category does fall the theories that seriously volcanic waters can cause issues with gas release, changed in pressure, that might manifest themselves in ways which would bring down aircrafts and scupper ships...but only one region on the planet seems to be prone to that...and...before you ask...that plane did not have the fuel to make it to Bermuda

The malaysians are incompetant though, when it comes to this search...they probably lost it when they should have kept it on radar, they probably know more facts then they are telling...and texting the surviving relatives is just inappropriate IMHO
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 03-29-2014, 07:41 AM
Bonnie Bonnie is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Where the bluebonnets bloom
Posts: 6,674
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyburn View Post
The problem with claiming a rougue nation stole this plane is two fold...first...who steals a plane "with evil intentions" and then does nothing with it for nearly a month

Secondly...you only really steal a plane for three reasons...firstly, you are trying to transport something from one place to another...who steals a plane with something on board they want to take to the bottom of the ocean?

Two...you steal the plane to use it as a weapon...alright then, where is the target? Why is noone claiming responsibility?

Three you steal the plane for financial reasons...well..forgive me...but three weeks is ample time enough to make hostage demands...if that were the case all the hostages look set to die of old age before the kidnappers get around to even asking for a ransom.

What you dont do is go to the effort of stealing a plane, and then make it vanish and along with all the people on board, say nothing, and never do anything with it.

Now it could be a foiled terrorist action...but remember that one has to be highly organized to pull this off...if its the case...where are the claiments from the organisers not on the plane? and why just one plane...the Flight 93 scenario was not a lone plane flying on its own, but one of a group, a coordinated attack...now where are the other planes? where are the other targets? there was only the one plane, and presumably only the one target.

To me...married with the fact that this plane simply did not have the fuel to traverse massively over the globe, and certainly flew over, or approached no major country with any radar, or missile defence system...that to me says it wasnt a terrorist action.

this was either some freak weather, coupled with damage....some tragic accident of some description...or some encounter with...well...with something that isnt usually, and shouldnt ever be wherever it was...In this category does fall the theories that seriously volcanic waters can cause issues with gas release, changed in pressure, that might manifest themselves in ways which would bring down aircrafts and scupper ships...but only one region on the planet seems to be prone to that...and...before you ask...that plane did not have the fuel to make it to Bermuda

The malaysians are incompetant though, when it comes to this search...they probably lost it when they should have kept it on radar, they probably know more facts then they are telling...and texting the surviving relatives is just inappropriate IMHO


Okay, we'll hold off on THAT theory until we see what happens with this newest search area.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 03-29-2014, 02:46 PM
Tyburn's Avatar
Tyburn Tyburn is offline
Angry @ Injustice!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: England
Posts: 17,006
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonnie View Post


Okay, we'll hold off on THAT theory until we see what happens with this newest search area.
I think thats a very good idea
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 03-31-2014, 01:42 PM
Neezar's Avatar
Neezar Neezar is offline
SupaDupaMod
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: South
Posts: 6,490
Send a message via Yahoo to Neezar
Default

Plane is for sale on craigs list.



Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 03-31-2014, 07:48 PM
Tyburn's Avatar
Tyburn Tyburn is offline
Angry @ Injustice!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: England
Posts: 17,006
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neezar View Post
Plane is for sale on craigs list.



Reminds me of the political joke shouted out by that stupid MP at the State Opening of Parliament

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2svfQjqkHNw

__________________
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 03-31-2014, 08:29 PM
Tyburn's Avatar
Tyburn Tyburn is offline
Angry @ Injustice!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: England
Posts: 17,006
Default

...and incase your wondering...the man makes a joke at the same point every year....

here is a collection of them

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMSCITZB7ws
__________________
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:04 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.