Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > UFC

Old 03-25-2014, 10:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck View Post
Pointing out an obvious breach of forum etiquette has nothing to do with appreciating anybody. I'm sure if I did that to RNC none of you would care.
It's the way you chose to point it out.
Old 03-25-2014, 10:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonnie View Post
It's the way you chose to point it out.
You mean frustrated and angry because the fight I was going to watch with my son was ruined? I think it was a perfectly fine reaction. Unless we really have become that sensitive that bold and all caps is some huge offense??? Guess I didn't get the memo.

I didn't make a big deal about it an carry on, you 3 ladies did. Must be a girl thing I guess. I made my point and that was the end of it. Look at the board.. any thread with fight results is clearly posted and spoiler alerts are expected in other threads. That's not new. That's just respectful. Somebody screwed up and some nice quality time with my son was at least to a degree diminished because of it. Frankly I think a bolded comment in the dreaded ALL CAPS is pretty tame all things considered.
Old 03-25-2014, 10:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by flo View Post
Whatever.

I'm done talking about it.
I guess I'll have to assume that's your version of an apology. I forgive you.
Old 03-26-2014, 03:45 PM
SupaDupaMod

Send a message via Yahoo to Neezar

Quote:
You mean frustrated and angry because the fight I was going to watch with my son was ruined? I think it was a perfectly fine reaction. Unless we really have become that sensitive that bold and all caps is some huge offense??? Guess I didn't get the memo.

I didn't make a big deal about it an carry on, you 3 ladies did. Must be a girl thing I guess. I made my point and that was the end of it. Look at the board.. any thread with fight results is clearly posted and spoiler alerts are expected in other threads. That's not new. That's just respectful. Somebody screwed up and some nice quality time with my son was at least to a degree diminished because of it. Frankly I think a bolded comment in the dreaded ALL CAPS is pretty tame all things considered.
Did you tell your son and ruin it for him?
Old 03-26-2014, 03:49 PM
SupaDupaMod

Quote:
Man has this place gotten soft...... We used to have all out WARS (Oh no! The dreaded CAPS are back!!! ) on this place then laugh about it the next day and carry on. But somehow me calling you out for ruining a fight with bold and all caps is the straw that broke the camels back? WOW.

Ah! The good ole days! I miss them. You should come back more often, Chuck. I will fight with you any day!
Old 03-26-2014, 03:50 PM
SupaDupaMod

Quote:
Originally Posted by rearnakedchoke View Post
hi guys .... i agree .. neezar, flo and bonnie wouldn't care if that was done to me ...
Wrong! I would care. I will internet fight for you.
Old 03-26-2014, 09:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neezar View Post
Did you tell your son and ruin it for him?
nah... but he figured it out when I didn't freak out when Hendo kept getting dropped. LOL

Quote:
Ah! The good ole days! I miss them. You should come back more often, Chuck. I will fight with you any day!
and watch my posts get met with the Vagina Monologues???? I think not. If you wan't to scrap darlin, you know how to reach me. LOL
Old 03-27-2014, 02:24 AM
SupaDupaMod

What has that got to do with beef tar tare? Huh?

Old 03-27-2014, 01:34 PM

Quote:
Wrong! I would care. I will internet fight for you.
awww .. thanks! ..... i stand corrected!!!!!
Old 03-28-2014, 01:51 PM

i have to say my friends .. i honestly thought this was a big joke going back and forth and by me adding my little jab trying to be funny, i may have stirred the pot a little unintentionally .. don't get me wrong ... i love stiring the pot, but i usually do that in the politics thread and purposely ... flo is always starting the play-by-play threads around here and updating us on the fights, even if sometimes she knows its only for a few members ... so i am gonna definitely give her the benefit of the doubt on this ... i understand chucks frustration, but i am sure he knows that there was no ill intent from flo .. bonnie is also great with keeping the spoilers in the spoiler thread, so i am sure she also didn't mean anything from her responses ... although there are only a few of us left around here, we still get along pretty good ... lets keep it that way my friends and neezar .. hahaha

now i am off to the politics section to post why i think barack obama is the greatest president of time!