Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > UFC

Old 04-01-2009, 03:10 AM
que

he will get KO'd or submitted. guaranteed.
Old 04-01-2009, 03:49 AM
Hughes fanboy

Junie will be submitted...from what I have seen he doesn't have the skills to fight or the mental fortitude to beat almost anyone in the UFC lightweight division.

WAR COLE MILLER
Old 04-03-2009, 01:20 AM
KENTUCKYREDBONE

I think Junie has some talent but I don't like the way he acted on the show! If he stays sober and Trains right someday he may go places. Hopefully he'll behave in a decent manner.
Old 04-03-2009, 06:40 PM
Hughes fanboy

Tho Cole Miller tapped Junie, I thought Junie had some good takedowns. However, I don't think he's ready for the UFC.
Old 04-03-2009, 10:37 PM
Straight Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vizion
Tho Cole Miller tapped Junie, I thought Junie had some good takedowns. However, I don't think he's ready for the UFC.

I agree, I think the phrase is "not ready for primetime" I don't think he is a horrible fighter but I don't think he has earned a spot on the main stage yet either. Truly, how many guys in the lightweight division deserve a shot before Junie? And there are a ton of WEC lightweights that should get a big-boy UFC contract before a loud-mouth, alcohol-challenged, punk like Brownie.

Bradwright, I agree, Dana says he wants mainstream acceptance but then showcases a guy on Ultimate Fight Night that needs alcohol counseling and anger-management classes, and should have been kicked off TUF 2 or 3 times, what kind of message does that really send? I understand the drama and want for ratings on TUF but when it comes to PPV and Fight Night shows, and as satisfying as it was to watch Cole tap him inside of 2 minutes, personally I want to see better, deserving fighters, than guys like Junie.
Old 04-03-2009, 10:49 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

"Whose over-rated now"
Old 04-03-2009, 11:08 PM
rearnakedchoke

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockdawg21
Seriously, I'm not even a skilled fighter, a little bit of wrestling, and I wouldn't be afraid to fight this guy. It's a joke he was even offered a career with the UFC. I hope he goes down, and hard.
my money is on rockdawg .... junie is a punk ... i would fight him at a catch weight and crush him ...
Old 04-03-2009, 11:48 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockdawg21
Seriously, I'm not even a skilled fighter, a little bit of wrestling, and I wouldn't be afraid to fight this guy. It's a joke he was even offered a career with the UFC. I hope he goes down, and hard.

I'm not afraid to fight him either. I can't stand him and would love to choke him so hard he has those tiny bloody pinpoint spots in his eyes.

~Amy

My son made this for me:
Old 04-04-2009, 11:37 AM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasRN
I'm not afraid to fight him either. I can't stand him and would love to choke him so hard he has those tiny bloody pinpoint spots in his eyes.

~Amy
But I thought thats what you do to someone you love

Old 04-05-2009, 01:13 AM
I'm kind of a big deal

Finally saw the fight today. Apparently, Cole Miller feels the same as me about Junie. It takes more than a big mouth to win fights in the UFC.