Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > Training/Nutrition

Old 03-31-2009, 05:25 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Default Feel fat again

I feel fat again...I dont notice it during the winter, but when the weather warms, suddenly you feel the extra weight. I had to cancel my gym subscription because they put the prices up...and its made things worse.

So...I took the first steps and have booked a doctors appointment for next week, I heard on the grapevine that if you can prove your obease ( shouldnt be hard ) and if you say your depressed (well I am on medication for it ) Sometimes, they will aggree to fund your gym membership

I HAVE to looooooooooose Looooooooooooooooooooooots of lbs because...I dont wanna look like a Beer Barrel when I go on my States Tour
Old 03-31-2009, 05:48 PM
Miss Foxy

I too have plumped up in the past few months. The medication I am has that side effect I hate it
Old 03-31-2009, 06:09 PM
Blmfighter

What kind of meds are you on Melissa?

I have started running like 5 weeks ago and it is going well. When I started I could only run for like 30 seconds at a time now I'm running for 30 minutes.

Dave you don't need a gym to run just some good shoes.
Old 03-31-2009, 06:21 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blmfighter
What kind of meds are you on Melissa?

I have started running like 5 weeks ago and it is going well. When I started I could only run for like 30 seconds at a time now I'm running for 30 minutes.

Dave you don't need a gym to run just some good shoes.
but I look stupid when I run....I look like a blumonge

I thought I might start with running round the block late at night...that way noone will see me
Old 03-31-2009, 06:28 PM
Blmfighter

You can't look wrose then I do. Are you doing it for you or them? You might not look good running but after you do it and get good at it you will.
Old 03-31-2009, 06:42 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blmfighter
You can't look wrose then I do. Are you doing it for you or them? You might not look good running but after you do it and get good at it you will.
I just dont want to be laughed at