Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > UFC

Old 04-02-2009, 05:28 PM
Miss Foxy

I never liked BJ, but lately I am finding myself liking him.. I don't know I just believe he is being sincere.... I still can't stand and will NEVER, EVER like GSP... EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He's a fake in my eyes and looks like a weasel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!A really slippery one..
Old 04-02-2009, 05:35 PM
Hughes fanboy

BJ makes a compelling case tho...if GSP was greased up, then his win is in question...I wouldn't mind a NC and then a rematch.

You know GSP smiling all the way to the bank...
Old 04-02-2009, 06:51 PM
Max

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vizion
BJ makes a compelling case tho...if GSP was greased up, then his win is in question...I wouldn't mind a NC and then a rematch.

You know GSP smiling all the way to the bank...
I dont really think it should be a NC. I think what GSP did caused BJ to take more punishment than he would have but in the end I think GSP is just to big for BJ. I think the UFC should just make sure they check fighters in the locker room and before they enter the cage to make sure they are not greased.
Old 04-02-2009, 07:48 PM
rearnakedchoke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max
I dont really think it should be a NC. I think what GSP did caused BJ to take more punishment than he would have but in the end I think GSP is just to big for BJ. I think the UFC should just make sure they check fighters in the locker room and before they enter the cage to make sure they are not greased.
they already do that and quite well .. it is monitoring it in the cage that is important ..... those NSAC guys are idiots .. they were told that GSP may get greased, he was greased and instead of making him wipe it off, they let him go out for the round and then wiped him after the 2nd and 3rd .... oh well ....
Old 04-02-2009, 08:17 PM
Hughes fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max
I agree GSP would have probably won, yet still, it calls the win into question (i.e. the fight was unfair because GSP had vasoline all over himself).

I guess I just think an example needs to be made.