Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > The Woodshed

Old 02-25-2009, 11:48 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Talking I love you all

I think its high time that I tell you all how much I love this forum and all the people who post on it. I really believe that we have the best forum on the internet period. The people are all friendly and helpful, and they make excellent friends, we can have good and indepth discussions at length about anything and everything.

This place is something special and everyone who participates here is a blessing in some for or other.

Old 02-26-2009, 12:48 AM
Jason 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyburn
I think its high time that I tell you all how much I love this forum and all the people who post on it. I really believe that we have the best forum on the internet period. The people are all friendly and helpful, and they make excellent friends, we can have good and indepth discussions at length about anything and everything.

This place is something special and everyone who participates here is a blessing in some for->M<- or other.

fixed It
Old 02-26-2009, 12:49 AM
Mac

Dave , if this thread gives me herpes im gonna be pissed.
Old 02-26-2009, 12:53 AM
SteveT

LMFAO @ Mac
Old 02-26-2009, 12:54 AM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac
Dave , if this thread gives me herpes im gonna be pissed.

I'm Clean but thanks for asking Mac
Old 02-26-2009, 12:57 AM
Buzzard

I hate to have my first post start this way, but here goes.

"I really believe that we have the best forum on the internet period."

While I have enjoyed reading here, I have never felt comfortable posting because I have seen the gang mentality in action here when one goes against the grain.

I have lurked here for probably over a year at least and have seen so much that has made me bite my tongue. I have seen posts deleted because the authors views didn't coincide with the moderators and things to that effect.

I have seen people banned for differing views, especially if one doesn't follow lock-step and love Bush and Christianity.

I could hold back no more, and apologize if I have offended anyone. I'm just calling it like I see it.

Oh Yeah, Looking forward to Matt's next fight. Go Matt!
Old 02-26-2009, 01:01 AM
Robertboxerboy

thread kill
Old 02-26-2009, 01:03 AM
Mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzzard

While I have enjoyed reading here, I have never felt comfortable posting because I have seen the gang mentality in action here when one goes against the grain.

I have lurked here for probably over a year at least and have seen so much that has made me bite my tongue. I have seen posts deleted because the authors views didn't coincide with the moderators and things to that effect.

I have seen people banned for differing views, especially if one doesn't follow lock-step and love Bush and Christianity.

I could hold back no more, and apologize if I have offended anyone. I'm just calling it like I see it.

Then why sign up ?

Gang mentality ? Like this ?

SICK EM GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-26-2009, 01:04 AM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzzard

Thank you so much for posting

Where I come from there is a saying. "If you cant say something nice, dont say anything at all"

Thanks for ruining my fuzzies
Old 02-26-2009, 01:06 AM
Mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyburn
Thanks for ruining my fuzzies
Dammit Dave , What are Fuzzies ? Will penecilin cure it ? How am i going to explain this to my wife, Great , JUSSSSTTTTT GREAT DAVE!!!!!!!