Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > Politics

Old 10-25-2013, 06:41 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonnie View Post
1) Did you come up with that?

2) I heard she called the President directly and he told her he wasn't listening. Do you think she believed him?

My advice to her and anyone else, whatever the President says, think the opposite and you'll have the truth. Have you ever seen that movie "Liar, Liar" with Jim Carrey, Dave. It's about a guy who is constantly lying, even to his little boy. When he fails to show up for the boy's birthday party, the little boy wishes that for 24 hours his dad cannot tell a lie. That's my wish for Barack Obama, except I would change the time to extend to the rest of his term!

That would be a picture, the next time he opens his mouth to lie to us, the truth actually comes out!

3) Oh to see the look on his face...priceless!
1) No I must admit it was told to me by one of my close friends at work. He is dead into politics and religious debates...but he's also a real right winger...he makes me look like a commie He told me coz he knows that I post on a Republican dominated forum, and he thought that it might give them a giggle.

2) Well, the real accusation is that the National Security Agency has infact been listening to the personal mobiles of Thirty Five head of States, at least half of those would be their own friends. I suspect that the UK is part of the problem and not being spied on like that because 1) our head of State is HM The Queen and listening to her conversations wont help with discerning anything about the politics of the United Kingdom.

I suspect that America has been Listening to most of Europe, Most of Latin america, and then as many enemies as it can, maybe some of the middle east. The Europeans conviened a council meeting and have effectively summoned the President of The United States to a Hearing on the conduct of trust within friendship. This is not brilliant because the US was trying to do deals of trade with Europe direct (aside from Britain after the possibility came to light of our EU referendum) I hasten to add, that a lot of Europe has not forgiven the Americans for Iraq and what they did to the United Nations in 2003...thats essentially why the US doesnt already have this sort of trade relationship except through England. This isnt going to help the American cause in that respect.

You have to see it from Angela Merkels point of view. Your Federation includes Fifty States which do not really have independant Soverignties. Her Union (it is hers rather then the European Presidents, because SHE is the money!) is a Twenty Seven Two Tiered Federation, which has Seventeen sharing the same currency and effectively the same economy, and others outside who contribute and get her jurisdiction in return, but mainly on a trade and import/Employment law basis. These are individual countries with their own Governments, their own Head of States, they are Completely Soverign, and yet, at least for the seventeen, almost completely countrolled economically by Germany.

She has done Twice the size of what Adolf Hitler Intended...but by conquest of Treaty, not conquest of war. The result is effectively the same. an Economic Federalized Europe, under the German Chancellor...and very soon, at least for Seventeen of the Twenty Seven, it will be political union...its only a matter of time!

I often wonder what those killed in the second world war might think, if they knew that within twenty years of defeat, Germany was being re-built by American Investment. That by Fifty years they were the power house of Europe and the driving force behind the facade of a European Community. That by Eighty Years, Seventeen Countries were using the same currency, had their economies effectively combined, and when they strayed, would have Germany forcing undemocratic Governments upon them, whilst removing the Ellected Governments that wouldnt bow to their threats...as has happened in Greece, and Italy.

Mark my words...by the Centenary of the Second World War, there will be a Federal Union, both politically and economically speaking in those seventeen countries, and possibly all twenty seven, and the facade of the "European parliament and President" will probably just have been dropped to expose the true leader as The German Chancellor.

Empire Building continues. That is why some of us call it The Fourth Reich.

3) I would not want to be Barack Obama before the European Union and Ms Merkel. America is playing with Olde Europe at its best. She isnt an American Citizen, She wont succumb to his babble or his oratory pretense. She'll slice and dice him, Spank him really hard, and then tell him to F Orf
Old 10-25-2013, 06:45 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by flo View Post
Even the Saudis don't trust him, and today threatened to cut diplomatic ties with the US in an unprecedented move.
Oh, I didnt know that
Old 10-25-2013, 06:46 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rearnakedchoke View Post
please ... if these countries had the brains to infiltrate the intelligence of the US, they would .... the germans can't be trusted ... good he is keeping tabs on them ...
He may have a point
Old 10-25-2013, 06:50 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by flo View Post
Many of us just want the government out of our lives and less regulation in our businesses so that we can make a profit and provide a better life for our children.
That is what I have found to be true with most Republicans.

Yes they prefer a Republican in power to a Democrat, however, They actually do not like Government Period. They want to be left alone, and for the Government to effectively mind its own business. They want the Federation back in its box, to deal with local authorities only, and to be free to do as they please within the bounds of the law, be it personally, or as an Employer.
Old 10-26-2013, 08:46 PM
SupaDupaMod

Send a message via Yahoo to Neezar

Quote:
not the case at all ... in the GWB days, if a thread that was made to criticize his policies, and the thread was locked promptly ... most of those people got sick of that and left ... LOL, i am still here ... since BHO has been president, it has been open season on here on him ... most people on here vote republican and therefore join in on the conversations ... like you said, from your perspective ... if bush was tapping phones, it would be seen as a necessity on here ... i understand everyone on here thinks the US is crumbling, but if your choice of president was in power, it would be all good ... a method to the madness ..
I hope you really don't believe that about me. This has nothing to do with my personal feelings towards the president. He isn't doing this alone. I would feel the same about the state of affairs right now regardless of who the president was or which party he was in.
Old 10-27-2013, 06:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyburn View Post
She'll slice and dice him, Spank him really hard, and then tell him to F Orf
Dave!
Old 10-28-2013, 10:28 AM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonnie View Post
Dave!
She will!
Old 10-28-2013, 12:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neezar View Post
I hope you really don't believe that about me. This has nothing to do with my personal feelings towards the president. He isn't doing this alone. I would feel the same about the state of affairs right now regardless of who the president was or which party he was in.
not so much you neez ... i think most people feel the way you do .... but on here i find it funny that every other day or so a thread starts up about obama this, obama that .... and when gwb was in power, these threads wouldn't see the light of day for the criticism of the regime .. LOL ..

i still luv ya neez and the rest of the peeps on here!
Old 10-28-2013, 08:44 PM

Quote:
not so much you neez ... i think most people feel the way you do .... but on here i find it funny that every other day or so a thread starts up about obama this, obama that .... and when gwb was in power, these threads wouldn't see the light of day for the criticism of the regime .. LOL ..

i still luv ya neez and the rest of the peeps on here!
LOL!

Matt, Mark, Nate and 98+% of the posters here are republicans or conservatives. If we were all liberals, believe me, it would be the other way around. I STILL have to deal with BO and his mouthpieces blaming GWB. You'd think they could come up with a new scapegoat...or do something really original...like taking responsibility for their actions.

Rejoice ever more. 1 Thessalonians 5:16
Old 10-29-2013, 12:34 AM

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/1...n_4150812.html

Quote:
But the official French position that friendly nations should not spy on each another can't be taken literally, a former French foreign minister said.

"The magnitude of the eavesdropping is what shocked us," Bernard Kouchner said in a radio interview. "Let's be honest, we eavesdrop too. Everyone is listening to everyone else. But we don't have the same means as the United States, which makes us jealous. "
Quote:
In Germany, opposition politicians, the media and privacy activists have been vocal in their outrage over the U.S. eavesdropping. Up until now, Merkel had worked hard to contain the damage to U.S.-German relations and refrained from saying anything bad about the Americans.

Merkel has said previously her country was "dependent" on cooperation with the American spy agencies crediting an American tip as the reason that security services foiled an Islamic terror plot in 2007 that targeted U.S. soldiers and citizens in Germany.