Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > Politics

Old 10-23-2013, 09:16 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Default Angela Merkel accuses Obama of Mobile Phone Tap!

The German Chancellor of The Fourth Reich (otherwise known as The European Union) has not minced her words. She directly went to Barack Obama and told him that it had better not be the case that the United States has tapped her personal mobile phone.

She is not the only one.

The French President only yesterday wanted to know why the US was monitoring the personal mobile phones of High ranking French parliamentarians.

AND...tonight the White House was supposed to be throwing a State Banquet for the leader of Brazil.

She has refused to attend, after fears that...yep...Barack is listening to her mobile phone aswell.

Now we know what Barack Obama has been doing since the Government shut down...

By the way...if a Con is the opposite of a Pro....What is the opposite of Progress

CONGRESS
Old 10-24-2013, 01:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyburn View Post

The German Chancellor of The Fourth Reich (otherwise known as The European Union) has not minced her words. She directly went to Barack Obama and told him that it had better not be the case that the United States has tapped her personal mobile phone.

She is not the only one.

The French President only yesterday wanted to know why the US was monitoring the personal mobile phones of High ranking French parliamentarians.

AND...tonight the White House was supposed to be throwing a State Banquet for the leader of Brazil.

She has refused to attend, after fears that...yep...Barack is listening to her mobile phone aswell.

Now we know what Barack Obama has been doing since the Government shut down...

By the way...if a Con is the opposite of a Pro....What is the opposite of Progress

CONGRESS
Did you come up with that?

I heard she called the President directly and he told her he wasn't listening. Do you think she believed him?

My advice to her and anyone else, whatever the President says, think the opposite and you'll have the truth. Have you ever seen that movie "Liar, Liar" with Jim Carrey, Dave. It's about a guy who is constantly lying, even to his little boy. When he fails to show up for the boy's birthday party, the little boy wishes that for 24 hours his dad cannot tell a lie. That's my wish for Barack Obama, except I would change the time to extend to the rest of his term!

That would be a picture, the next time he opens his mouth to lie to us, the truth actually comes out! Oh to see the look on his face...priceless!

Last edited by Bonnie; 10-24-2013 at 04:13 AM.
Old 10-24-2013, 03:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonnie View Post
I heard she called the President directly and he told he wasn't listening. Do you think she believed him?

My advice to her and anyone else, whatever the President says, think the opposite and you'll have the truth. Have you ever seen that movie "Liar, Liar" with Jim Carrey, Dave. It's about a guy who is constantly lying, even to his little boy. When he fails to show up for the boy's birthday party, the little boy wishes that for 24 hours his dad cannot tell a lie. That's my wish for Barack Obama, except I would change the time to extend to the rest of his term!

That would be a picture, the next time he opens his mouth to lie to us, the truth actually comes out! Oh to see the look on his face...priceless!
Wouldn't THAT be a refreshing change?

Tonight someone was running clips of Obama promising you can keep your insurance...your doctor...if you switch, your new plan will be lower in cost...blah blah blah. He can lie more smoothly than anyone in recent memory.

Dave, as to your point, BO is pathologically paranoid, IMO. I wouldn't be a bit surprised to find out his intermediaries had the NSA tap Merkel's phone. He's worse than Nixon was! Even the Saudis don't trust him, and today threatened to cut diplomatic ties with the US in an unprecedented move.

Rejoice ever more. 1 Thessalonians 5:16
Old 10-24-2013, 04:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by flo View Post
Wouldn't THAT be a refreshing change?

Tonight someone was running clips of Obama promising you can keep your insurance...your doctor...if you switch, your new plan will be lower in cost...blah blah blah. He can lie more smoothly than anyone in recent memory.

Dave, as to your point, BO is pathologically paranoid, IMO. I wouldn't be a bit surprised to find out his intermediaries had the NSA tap Merkel's phone. He's worse than Nixon was! Even the Saudis don't trust him, and today threatened to cut diplomatic ties with the US in an unprecedented move.
Maybe we should call Guinness and have them tally up all his lies, might be a world record for a President. Do they give an award? I know the perfect place for it...no, not there! He can put it right next to his Nobel Peace Prize.

Quote:
The Nobel Peace Prize 2009

Barack H. Obama

"for his extraordinary efforts to strengthen international diplomacy and cooperation between peoples"
It was joke when he received that only 8 1/2 months into his first term; it's even more of one now.

Last edited by Bonnie; 10-24-2013 at 05:22 AM.
Old 10-24-2013, 05:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonnie View Post
Maybe we should call Guinness and have them tally up all his lies, might be a world record for a President. Do they give an award? I know the perfect place for it...no, not there! He can put it right next to his Nobel Peace Prize.

It was joke when he received that only 8 1/2 months into his first term; it's even more of one now.
Amen to that, Bon. We know it was just the Nobel panel's thumb in the eye of GWB.

Old 10-24-2013, 06:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by flo View Post
Amen to that, Bon. We know it was just the Nobel panel's thumb in the eye of GWB.
Yeah, I read that. Apparently more than just this one were jabs at Bush.

There were 205 nominations that year, his nomination was put in just two weeks after he took office, two weeks before the deadline. I tried to find out "who" nominated him, but it's kept secret for 50 years. The person(s) who nominated him could tell who they are, but you know that's not going to happen especially now.

Initially, at least half the panel objected to Obama being chosen as the winner until they were "strongly persuaded" by the Chairman.
Old 10-24-2013, 12:59 PM

please ... if these countries had the brains to infiltrate the intelligence of the US, they would .... the germans can't be trusted ... good he is keeping tabs on them ...
Old 10-24-2013, 01:23 PM
SupaDupaMod

Send a message via Yahoo to Neezar

Quote:
Originally Posted by rearnakedchoke View Post
please ... if these countries had the brains to infiltrate the intelligence of the US, they would .... the germans can't be trusted ... good he is keeping tabs on them ...
Please! Have some mercy. Our way of life, our country seems to be crumbling down around us from our perspective. And it appears that you are sitting on the side lines applauding it.
Old 10-24-2013, 03:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neezar View Post
Please! Have some mercy. Our way of life, our country seems to be crumbling down around us from our perspective. And it appears that you are sitting on the side lines applauding it.
not the case at all ... in the GWB days, if a thread that was made to criticize his policies, and the thread was locked promptly ... most of those people got sick of that and left ... LOL, i am still here ... since BHO has been president, it has been open season on here on him ... most people on here vote republican and therefore join in on the conversations ... like you said, from your perspective ... if bush was tapping phones, it would be seen as a necessity on here ... i understand everyone on here thinks the US is crumbling, but if your choice of president was in power, it would be all good ... a method to the madness ..
Old 10-24-2013, 07:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rearnakedchoke View Post
... if bush was tapping phones, it would be seen as a necessity on here ... i understand everyone on here thinks the US is crumbling, but if your choice of president was in power, it would be all good ..
WRONG!

I didn't want GWB or anyone else taping me! I was furious with many Bush decisions during his 2nd term (when he was kow-towing to the dems that held the majority in Congress). I was furious that he wouldn't unconditionally pardon Compean and Ramos. I was absolutely frustrated with his inability to control our borders and enforce our immigration laws.

You see, RNC, many of us have ideals that we hold dear. Many of these ideals are spelled out in our constitution. We are not racists, bomb-throwers, terrorists, hobbits, anarchists or any of the other labels thrown at us by the left. Many of us just want the government out of our lives and less regulation in our businesses so that we can make a profit and provide a better life for our children. It's NOT all about partisanship with many of us. FYI, I was adamantly against the Iraqi war as well.