Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > UFC

Old 07-22-2013, 01:11 AM
MMA, VCU, & Doctor Who

Send a message via AIM to VCURamFan
Default Dana White dropped a verbal nuke this morning aimed directly at Sports Illustrated

From MiddleEasy.com:
Quote:
With this new MiddleEasy layout, sometimes I wonder where a Dana White tirade belongs. Lately the conspiracy theories surrounding the recent Anderson Silva upset have been driving the UFC president absolutely bonkers.

Yesterday on ESPN, Dana White couldn’t help but fire insults at Sports Illustrated for a panel, which questioned whether Weidman’s win was an honest one. This got Dan LeBatard and Bomani Jones giggling up a storm. Okay, I laughed a lot too.

To SI’s credit, they invited Dana White onto “SI NOW” in which he rips into their previous discussions and makes sure to bash their knowledge of the sport. While the video doesn't contain any f-bombs, it features a pretty angry Dana at least for the majority, eventually he settles down which is too bad because angry Dana is the most entertaining Dana. Here's the video.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/vid...tsillustrated/
Old 07-22-2013, 04:51 AM

When they replayed a good angle of the shot that initially dropped Anderson, I've got to admit, I thought, "Wow, that shot didn't look hard enough to drop him."

After watching that fight, how things went down, I don't think it's completely unreasonable the ? came up, do y'all?
Old 07-22-2013, 10:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonnie View Post
When they replayed a good angle of the shot that initially dropped Anderson, I've got to admit, I thought, "Wow, that shot didn't look hard enough to drop him."

After watching that fight, how things went down, I don't think it's completely unreasonable the ? came up, do y'all?
I initially thought the same thing, but upon replay could see that the double pump right hands from Weidman had made Anderson bend back about as far as he could. There was no way for him to absorb any force from the left hand, his chin took it all.
Old 07-22-2013, 02:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wavetar View Post
I initially thought the same thing, but upon replay could see that the double pump right hands from Weidman had made Anderson bend back about as far as he could. There was no way for him to absorb any force from the left hand, his chin took it all.
He needs some work on his Neo. Here's a preview of the rematch, Weidman's pretty confident:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YBQLEhzlYX8