Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > Politics

Old 07-03-2013, 02:39 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by rearnakedchoke View Post
i am slowly changing my mind .. maybe not totally changing it .. but realizing the whole gay agenda thing .... making sense to me ...
I'm sure that many gay couples just want to get married and live their lives out peacefully. However, all it will take is a few activist couples who decide to use their marriage as a political tool to permanently damage individual churches.

I could see an activist gay couple targetting a high-profile church, like Rick Warren's Saddleback Church, and requesting to have their marriage ceremony in that church's sanctuary in the hopes that the church will say no. Then they can sue the church and get that church's tax exempt status revoked, effectively forcing the church to close its doors permanently.
Old 07-04-2013, 03:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonnie View Post
Please explain...what do you mean?
ok .. so what i am mostly talking about is the political agenda ... all political parties are guilty of this, but what really stood out about this was a day or two after the passing of the law allowing gay marriage, the law was changed that allow spouses of same sex couple who weren't american to apply for visas to work in america, thus increasing immigration. (ok, so i may not have it exactly right, but it was pretty close, but i am sure someone can better explain this)

so, to me, the dems were so gung ho in getting gay marriage legalized, because it had other implications (getting more potential voters for their party) ..

but that is just one part .. LOL
Old 07-17-2013, 04:42 PM

Passed in England!

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/w...lized/2522911/